Name
    Terry

Question Is there any recalls or tsb's on the EB?

Does anybody have any info on any recalls or TSB's for the EB? I have a slight shutter when braking (usually under 10kph) when coming to a stop every once in a while and was wondering if there was a tranny flash that needs to be done?
    Rule #1...If she ain't happy, you ain't happy!!

2016 F-150 XTR Sport, Super Crew 4X4, 5.0L, Lithium Grey

Name
    Alex
    Call your dealer
    4.2L V6 - M5OD | SCT XCal 3 @ JawsRacing | K&N Series-77 | 16" Dual Efans | Magnaflow High-Flows
    50W 5000K FX-R Projectors | Philips LumiLED Taillights | 60" Plasmaglow Fire & Ice | 2" Drop Shackles

Only problem I've heard about is moister in the inter cooler, got mine swapped out.

Name
    Terry
    What problems did you have that led you to get it swapped? How much did it cost to have it done? I don't think I don't think I have any issues but if they have always been there I would't know any better.
    Rule #1...If she ain't happy, you ain't happy!!

2016 F-150 XTR Sport, Super Crew 4X4, 5.0L, Lithium Grey

Name
    Mason
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyliftin View Post
    What problems did you have that led you to get it swapped? How much did it cost to have it done? I don't think I don't think I have any issues but if they have always been there I would't know any better.
    You're driving and moisture gets sucked in and your truck surges and runs like garbage for a few seconds until it passes. I've also seen lots of white exhaust. The fix is a new intercooler or just drying it out, and a different plastic shield. It doesn't cost anything to have done, but this fix doesn't make it a whole lot better. Ford says they're still looking for a permanent fix.