PDA

View Full Version : Electrical problem

Platinum johnny
09-14-2012, 01:07 PM
I have a few electrical problems with my truck about a year and a half ago a drunk driver hit me and caused me to run into a pole head on got the truck fixed. A few things I have problems with are my power fold mirrors when I press to close some times they wont close its a 50/50 chance when they want to work. When they do work everything is fine when I have to push them out manually my driver mirror shakes looks loose. Another is my windshield wiper sensor it is supposed to turn on when rain hits the front window hasnt worked since the crash. The mirrors and sensors are new. On my 2010 f150 anybody have anything they might know what's going on?

Jersey_Joe
09-14-2012, 02:13 PM
Well. I would start by takin it back to the guy who fixed it. And let him handle it considering it's paid for. He should honor his work U could have a wire pinched somewhere that may have been over looked. Or something could not be hooked up. Ya know. General trouble shooting ya know. But other than. That. I would tell the guy who fixed it to get it right

Raptor05121
09-14-2012, 02:46 PM
^^^ winrar