PDA

View Full Version : June 2012 TOTM Nomination Thread

kozal01
06-01-2012, 01:50 PM
Lets get your nominations in for this months TOTM contest. You see a truck here that you think deserves a TOTM nomination post it here. Please review the rules/ instructions for how to nominate and second a nominee below..

What determines the Truck of the Month?

TOTM is based on a simple nomination system. The five trucks with the most nominations within the month are entered into a final poll. All registered members are then able to vote for their favorite truck amongst the five final modifications.

Global Guidelines

No rallying whatsoever is allowed at F150-Forum.com. Any evidence proving this will result in disqualification.
Any complaints/questions should be forwarded via Private Message to the F150-Forum.com staff.
If a candidate wins, the candidate is not eligible to enter the Truck of the Month contest for another 12 months.
All nominated trucks must a F150 Based Vehicle, and their owner must be a registered member who has visited the forum within the past week (as determined by their profile activity). Banned users are ineligible.
The F150-Forum staff shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate TOTM Rules and Guidelines. If you have any complaints please refer to clause 1.2

Nomination Guidelines - The Truck of the Month is run on a nomination system.

In the nomination thread, one may only nominate another truck or second an already nominated truck. Any other posts involving anything else will be deleted.
Nominations can be voided if it is not seconded.
When nominating please post:

the members username
a picture of the truck
a short description of what makes their truck stand out
and a reason for nomination that will motivate others to second the nomination. Promotional text will be edited accordingly.

Users may NOT nominate/second themselves in a Nomination thread.
Every member may second up to a maximum of 2 nominated trucks. All 2 "seconds" should be made in a single post. NOTE: Only the first post with a second will count.

Poll Voting Guidelines

The 5 trucks that have the most seconded nominations will be placed in the poll in alphabetical order.
In the event of a tie of "seconds," the truck nominated first will then participate in the final vote.
Voting is up to the voters; no one can force or rally a vote, please consider all nominated and vote for the best truck, not the truck that you are most familiar with.
Trying to manipulate the results in anyway is grounds for disqualification and possible removal from the site.

Voting/Nomination Dates and Deadlines

Truck nominations will take place starting the first of every month and end on the 15th
Truck voting will take place immediately after nominations are closed, then last until the end of the month.

EG:
1st-15th: Nominations
16th-31st: Voting

Rules may be revised at anytime and for any reason.

----------

Example on how to submit a nomination:

"I nominate so and so truck driver for TOTM because hes a good member and has put alot of work into his truck....ect ect"

http://media.ed.edmunds-media.com/pictures/VEHICLE/2002/Ford/100002499/2002.ford.f150.3809-300x189.jpg

2003 F-150 standard cab
4.6 V8
Lowered/Lifted
Massive/Tiny tires
ect ect

----------

Example of how to submit a "second":

"I nominate so and so truck driver

Second ^^^
----------

Nominations will end 6/15/2012

Carolina Boostin