PDA

View Full Version : Tires

Greger
07-11-2013, 07:43 PM
So I'm in need of new tires again for the last 80k I have ran nitto terra grapplers and have loved them so much the only thing I hate is the price. What are you guys running for a tire and what you spending? I have a fx4 but with the 18" rims and leveling kit an bags right now I'm runnin a lt285/65r18. What is the stock tire size? Cause I know these are bigger

Jersey_Joe
07-11-2013, 07:58 PM
So I'm in need of new tires again for the last 80k I have ran nitto terra grapplers and have loved them so much the only thing I hate is the price. What are you guys running for a tire and what you spending? I have a fx4 but with the 18" rims and leveling kit an bags right now I'm runnin a lt285/65r18. What is the stock tire size? Cause I know these are bigger

Well I'm gettin another set of toyo open country mt's. I have 71k on them. They have worn perfect. Never have I been stuck or left behind cause my tires suck. Ill always buy these tires lol 10 ply so I can haul heavy stock size 265/70/17. I can get 4 mounted and balanced for 1200. I know. U said cheep. Lol. U can find em online fer a g but this guy is good to me. We've been dealin together with tires fer a long time so I still use em. But do your research. Best tire for your money on the road today! Rocks sand snow mud. And no not puddles. Big American fx4 truck mud. Best tire I've ever had. Ever!! 71 k on em. And I could go till winter. No ish! I swear

Jersey_Joe
07-11-2013, 08:00 PM
Google em

Toyo Open country mts

Jersey_Joe
07-11-2013, 08:04 PM

If I didn't get the toyos I would get these. All the capabilities and low noise. Great tire. Goodyear duratracks The only thing I'm a fan of in nitto is there 555r street slick. Not a fan of there 4x4 tires. But that tire guy hooks me up with the 555rs I go through em. Lol. In ur size online fer the duras should b 9$$

Jersey_Joe
07-11-2013, 08:05 PM
You should upgrade bro. Toyos r calling u. Meanest tire out there. Ill put it to the test all day

Greger
07-11-2013, 09:59 PM
Hmm very tempting my nittos cost me $1700 Canadian ill have to find a supplier for the toyos locally. I went with the nittos cause they could haul the heavy loads and were a good off road tire I love these but the price just kicks me in the ass

masonic
07-12-2013, 08:29 AM
They sell Toyos at ok tire, quality tire, lots of dealer ships have them on the show room. I know the ford I go to does. They're pretty popular here, second to those Goodyear ones though.

masonic
07-12-2013, 08:35 AM
I was also thinking this one, its between the three. It's important that it will work well on ice, and how fast they wear.