PDA

View Full Version : Sync gps Nav issues

squirell2_2
07-09-2013, 10:19 AM
My gps on the nav system just recently started showing me no where near where I am. Whether I'm on a planned route or just looking at it normal. The little arrow is either two or more blocks off or all over the place. It was working fine but now goin haywire. Visited a ford sync guy and was told that any tire size over factory will mess it up. Well, I have had the same sized aftermarket tires on it since I put them on shortly after buying. There are dealers that put lifts and over sized tires on the trucks then sell them on show room floor. After talking to those dealers, they haven't had any complaints. Anyone else having this prob and if so, has anyone figured out a fix

squirell2_2
07-09-2013, 12:32 PM
Personally, I think the sync guy was full of it

RhinoZ24
07-09-2013, 10:12 PM
Personally, I think the sync guy was full of it

He was, he just didn't want to fix it. If you're still under warranty, take it to another dealer if possible and see what they say.

squirell2_2
07-11-2013, 06:20 PM
Hey thanx. Yes, I'm still under warranty. Ill take it to another dealer. Also calk ford coustomer relations in Detroit about this. They are gonna have a talk with my dealer

Jersey_Joe
07-11-2013, 06:21 PM
Hey thanx. Yes, I'm still under warranty. Ill take it to another dealer. Also calk ford coustomer relations in Detroit about this. They are gonna have a talk with my dealer

Sweet!!

RhinoZ24
07-11-2013, 09:54 PM

Stick it to them! Lol.

BFEB
07-12-2013, 04:27 AM
He was, he just didn't want to fix it. If you're still under warranty, take it to another dealer if possible and see what they say.

Ya tires have nothing to do with the satellites picking up the GPS module in your truck. Dude is either a complete moron or was turning away work that Ford will pay them to do. So as far as business goes he's a moron too. Don't let em BS ya