PDA

View Full Version : Leather seats and truck help

briannn
07-08-2013, 10:16 PM
I have a list of things I wanna do to my truck but have not a slight clue of how to do it. Like RBP pedals raptor head and tail lights black leather seat covers and a touch screen deck that connects to my iPhone with blue tooth. A leveling kit etc. can anyone help me with these also a k&n air intake and a performance chip that increaseS MPG would be cool to get!

masonic
07-09-2013, 11:52 PM
I don't know if I've already said this but I don't know the best places to go online because I just go to the local truck parts and accessory wholesaler to buy my aftermarkets. If you chat with them and become a regular they stop charging you mark up. They sell RBP, lifts, lights and more. I'm sure there's at least one in every city.

----------

And they usually can tell you how to install it yourself too. As for the touch screen go to an car audio place. You can play with everyone of them. Even Walmart has like 2 touch screens in the automotive section, but they're probably pretty basic.

----------

Actually your truck is a newer model. Touch screen might have to be done at a dealership. The deck in your truck now controls more than just the radio, could cause major issues.