PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for my truck

briannn
06-21-2013, 12:06 AM
Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do to my truck?

pockets
06-21-2013, 01:03 AM
As far as what exactly?

briannn
06-21-2013, 01:05 AM
Lifts. And just any general performance enhancer and any accessories I bet a lot of y'all have a bunch of suggestions lol.

RhinoZ24
06-21-2013, 01:59 AM
Performance: Programmer/tune, exhaust system, intake modification, electric fans...

briannn
06-21-2013, 11:42 PM
I have exhaust tires grille blacked out decals weather tech floor mats
Tinted windows truck box bed liner blacked out head and tail lights fog lights and brake light
I want to get a keyless entry installed And painted to match door handles pillars and side mirrors
Also the inferior handles are chrome I want a black pair like a work truck has.
I may also buy wet okole seat covers for 600$ or maybe get black leather installed for 1,100$

----------

I also want to get a set of raptor head And tail lights and a raptor front bumper.
Any suggestions on where to get those?

----------

Also might get a push to start k&n air intake if I Can find a k&n that will fit. And a rear view mirror that has a thermostat and compass on it installed lol.
All in all I have spent 3 grand
I am looking to get a leveling kit done for 500$
I'm probably looking at like another 4 grand to finish off my truck

masonic
06-22-2013, 01:24 AM
Ideas: LED light bar that runs across under tailgate. Black box rails, black eyebrow, black exhaust tip.

RhinoZ24
06-22-2013, 02:40 AM
I have exhaust tires grille blacked out decals weather tech floor mats
Tinted windows truck box bed liner blacked out head and tail lights fog lights and brake light
I want to get a keyless entry installed And painted to match door handles pillars and side mirrors
Also the inferior handles are chrome I want a black pair like a work truck has.
I may also buy wet okole seat covers for 600$ or maybe get black leather installed for 1,100$

----------

I also want to get a set of raptor head And tail lights and a raptor front bumper.
Any suggestions on where to get those?

----------

Also might get a push to start k&n air intake if I Can find a k&n that will fit. And a rear view mirror that has a thermostat and compass on it installed lol.
All in all I have spent 3 grand
I am looking to get a leveling kit done for 500$
I'm probably looking at like another 4 grand to finish off my truck

Raptor has the same taillights as the current F-150 I'm pretty sure, and it just has the HID's for headlights.

briannn
06-22-2013, 11:43 AM
I bought some paint for my exhaust tips.

Not too sure where I could buy that light bar at

masonic
06-23-2013, 01:02 PM
I go to the wholesaler to get all my aftermarket accessories. Usually it's like a place that sells like bed liners and semi parts. You just talk to them and they have this book that's filled with amazing and wallet terrifying things.

briannn
06-23-2013, 04:22 PM
Yeah man

I would like A raptor bumper but I feel like I would be trying to clone a raptor lol.
I want to put a leveling kit and a whole bunch of stuff into my truck.
I'm looking at at least 4 grand
And I'm going to estimate 3 small dents to be done tomorrow