PDA

View Full Version : Got beat by 2013 5.7 hemi

iH8chevy
06-14-2013, 01:28 AM
AND I'm NOT HAPPY !! Need cheap HP upgrades that doesn't **** the truck up !

RhinoZ24
06-14-2013, 01:56 AM
Air intake mods, exhaust, programmer/tune. Not cheap but that'll help you. If you never want to lose again, forced induction.

Jersey_Joe
06-14-2013, 05:34 AM
AND I'm NOT HAPPY !! Need cheap HP upgrades that doesn't **** the truck up !

Hey man what ya gonna do. It happins. You've got work to do. Lots. I started a thread a few months ago about whoopin ones ass lol. There fast. But when u have equal power? It's on

----------

I just avenged u Andre Killed em by two lengths. That hemi doesn't stand a chance with my triton. Lol. I hope I've made u feel better homes

----------

And also a tundra. Killed em. Two down!! Start ordering parts!!

Raptor05121
06-14-2013, 05:09 PM
Well unless you both had downshifted and begun at the right mark which is impossible to achieve on a street race, whoever hits the gas first will win. My little stock 4.2L V6 beat a chipped 5.3L V8 once simply because I hit the gas first.

pockets
06-14-2013, 06:10 PM
When my truck gets out of the shop I'm going to race my buddies who swear they're going to beat me this time. I'm going to laugh when they lose again

Carolina Boostin
06-14-2013, 07:04 PM
I beat a eco boost lol he asked what motor I had and about died when I said a 4.6

Jersey_Joe
06-14-2013, 07:21 PM
Well unless you both had downshifted and begun at the right mark which is impossible to achieve on a street race, whoever hits the gas first will win. My little stock 4.2L V6 beat a chipped 5.3L V8 once simply because I hit the gas first.

Traffic light. We've gone before. Lol. He keeps trying. I admire his persistence. But I built a hemi/tundra killer on purpose. Lol. I hate them. As long as who ever wants a shot doesn't have a turbo or supercharger. Ill race em. And more than likely ill win. Had a couple that were door to door. But always pulled it out. But fer a heavy truck. She's fast. Now if the aspiration changes. Ill go get the monster. Then all bets r off. But I would not boast If it wasn't fair. Ya know?

RhinoZ24
06-15-2013, 01:51 AM
Traffic light. We've gone before. Lol. He keeps trying. I admire his persistence. But I built a hemi/tundra killer on purpose. Lol. I hate them. As long as who ever wants a shot doesn't have a turbo or supercharger. Ill race em. And more than likely ill win. Had a couple that were door to door. But always pulled it out. But fer a heavy truck. She's fast. Now if the aspiration changes. Ill go get the monster. Then all bets r off. But I would not boast If it wasn't fair. Ya know?

Nobody races me...well except the ricers. Even though I'm over weight and under powered with my 4.6L, it's still not even a challenge lol.

Jersey_Joe
06-15-2013, 09:00 AM
Destroy the killer bees Ryno !!

----------

Haha. That's what my dad says. He says them damn cars sound like a bunch of bees goin down the road lol. I laughed my ass off fer sure. Then he told me to get the Shelby out and tell em a little about American made muscle. Lol. He's the best.

pockets
06-15-2013, 10:32 AM
You're so lucky your dad would let you take the Shelby. If my dad had one I'd have to steal it just to take it for a drive.

RhinoZ24
06-15-2013, 11:01 AM
You're so lucky your dad would let you take the Shelby. If my dad had one I'd have to steal it just to take it for a drive.

Good thing it's Joe's Shelby...lol

----------

Destroy the killer bees Ryno !!

----------

Haha. That's what my dad says. He says them damn cars sound like a bunch of bees goin down the road lol. I laughed my ass off fer sure. Then he told me to get the Shelby out and tell em a little about American made muscle. Lol. He's the best.

I had one yesterday driving like some dumb@$$ weaving in and out of traffic on surface streets, cutting people off. I was right behind him when we got on the freeway onramp and it's a nice grade incline that had two lanes. I hear this guy try to gun it in his little 4 banger, so I'm like, I'm gunna show you what real men drive. I gun it and fly past just to cut him off when the two lanes go down to one lol. Not really a race, but I felt accomplished haha.

pockets
06-15-2013, 11:55 AM
[QUOTE="RhinoZ24;32793"]

Good thing it's Joe's Shelby...lol

-------
Lucky Joe

Jersey_Joe
06-15-2013, 02:04 PM
Yeah. It's mine. Lol. Ed got some really cool toys himself that I'm jealous about. But he's the best

----------

Yeah. It's mine. Lol. Ed got some really cool toys himself that I'm jealous about. But he's the best

He's. not Ed

pockets
06-15-2013, 03:07 PM
Shelby's are awesome. But I still wish I had the money and time to fix my grandpa's 1950 mercury up.

Jersey_Joe
06-15-2013, 05:28 PM
Shelby's are awesome. But I still wish I had the money and time to fix my grandpa's 1950 mercury up.

I love it lol

pockets
06-15-2013, 08:58 PM
I'd love it too if I had a Shelby

Jersey_Joe
06-15-2013, 09:26 PM
I just got pulled over in it. I ripped out of a red light and he pulled me over. Loved the car so much he let me go

RhinoZ24
06-15-2013, 10:14 PM
Beat some douche in a souped up Tahoe, was trying to get ahead and cut me off, smoked his ass lol. Finally a comparable race.

Jersey_Joe
06-15-2013, 10:19 PM
Sweet

RhinoZ24
06-15-2013, 10:25 PM
Yeah, I never get to race trucks or anything close to it. Finally got that chance today lol. Wish I could've seen his face since he thought he was fast and all.

Jersey_Joe
06-15-2013, 10:25 PM
Yeah, I never get to race trucks or anything close to it. Finally got that chance today lol. Wish I could've seen his face since he thought he was fast and all.

Lol