PDA

View Full Version : women problem

jamiefree2
06-12-2013, 01:49 AM
So me and my girlfriend are having trouble and she said she wants to take a break and she askesd me to bring her stuff.Does she mean like just a break or just being nice and wanting to break up. Any ideas thanks in advanced guys I'm really bumped out about this we have been dating almost 5 months come Friday and I love her but don't know what to do not sounding emotional just really confused she hasn't said anything to sense little after 8

jamie

pockets
06-12-2013, 03:45 AM
If she wants her stuff back then more then likely she is planning on breaking up with you. There is a slim chance that she is uncertain of what she wants so she may just be wanting it back because of that but its a slim chance. :( hang in there, there are plenty of fish in the sea.

BFEB
06-12-2013, 05:17 AM
I hate to say it man, but I think it's a full break up. If you want my honest opinion you will be better off finding someone who is up front about their feelings and doesn't BS around with your feelings. Again I come back to the "band aid" scenario where its better to rip it off and move on than to tug at it over an extended period of time. I suggest if you want another shot that you be completely aloof about the whole situation cause desperation is a huge woman repellant. Maybe if she sees you enjoying life and not giving a damn about what she's doing to you she'll realize what you brought to the relationship and realize that it'll be difficult to find that again.
Just my $0.02
Hang in there bud it'll all work out for the best in the long run one way or another!

Jersey_Joe
06-12-2013, 05:52 AM
Jame. Things happin for a reason. Let her go. PLENTY of fish in the sea. Sounds like a break up. Just worry about u and move on

5.0Flareside
06-12-2013, 07:06 AM
Ditch the bitch and move on.. That is all.. Lol

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Ford Power

jamiefree2
06-12-2013, 07:23 AM
Like she said only wants to do it cause she needs to figure things out for school a.d stuff but she said last year we talked and such and she said a break also cause a ex wouldn't leave me a lone and we quit talk we dated a week then

jamie

masonic
06-12-2013, 08:16 AM
She's not worth your time, if talking about it doesn't work then just end it. You've gotten a girlfriend at least once from what I know, so you know you can get another one. Some women beat around the bush like that, it's just not worth your time. Do stuff you like and go out with your friends. That's what I've learned. .

jamiefree2
06-12-2013, 08:33 AM
I'm gonna give her till Thursday at 5 if nothing then I'm giving her stuff back

jamie

----------

She also just lost her grandfather but if it was me I'd want my girlfriend around not put them on the backburn but who knows

jamie

BFEB
06-12-2013, 09:10 AM
I know it's a hard situation man, but you'll power through one way or another. Gotta keep a positive outlook and just keep plugging along.

pockets
06-12-2013, 09:34 AM
Like she said only wants to do it cause she needs to figure things out for school a.d stuff but she said last year we talked and such and she said a break also cause a ex wouldn't leave me a lone and we quit talk we dated a week then

jamie
She is jerking you around by the sounds of it so just cut her loose. I know it's easier said then done but in the long run you both will be better off. If it is meant to be then you'll find yourselves back together. In the mean time give her stuff back to her and move on with life.

RhinoZ24
06-12-2013, 09:41 AM
I agree with everyone else, if she wants her stuff back, then it sounds like a complete break up. But you said she just lost her grandfather, and that makes her emotional. Girls do some weird and irrational stuff when they're emotional, trust me lol. Just give her her stuff back, give her some space, and see what happens. And enjoy life a little like what Dan said, she might come back then.

----------

Besides, also like what Dan said, girls don't like guys that seem desperate or such. They like the guys that act like they don't care.

pockets
06-12-2013, 09:45 AM
It's true girls really hate when guys act desperate. It makes us want to run the opposite direction of you.

RhinoZ24
06-12-2013, 01:32 PM
They are hard to understand bro, you'd think they'd want love and affection, well they do, but they don't want easy access to it from guys cause that makes the guy seem weak. When you don't show any or act like you don't care, it makes them try harder to get your attention and to work for your affection.

jamiefree2
06-12-2013, 01:37 PM
True its just crazy cause we had a small argument Monday night then over it and Tuesday night it happened

jamie

RhinoZ24
06-12-2013, 01:50 PM
That's women for you lol, sometimes they overreact or over think things and end up taking them the wrong way.

jamiefree2
06-12-2013, 03:36 PM
Just gonna play it out and see what's going on

jamie

RhinoZ24
06-12-2013, 04:05 PM
Good idea, just give her space.

Jersey_Joe
06-12-2013, 05:48 PM
Best way to get over one is to get under one. Let her go bro. Ull b fine. Plenty of fish in the sea

pockets
06-12-2013, 06:40 PM
Whoring around is bad advice. Take time and heal so that your not wrecking other people. Cause what goes around comes around

masonic
06-12-2013, 07:01 PM
I disagree, and you make it sound so bad "whoring around" it's called playing the field, test drives, or free samples. Nobody's saying get them to love you and then destroy them with your issues.

pockets
06-12-2013, 09:51 PM
There's a difference between whoring around and playing the field

----------

If you're wanting just a piece of pie then you need to be upfront about it

----------

If you tell a girl all you want is sex and she gets upset later you didn't call then that's her bad

jamiefree2
06-12-2013, 11:45 PM
We kinda talked I guess all she said she wanted her stuff and I asked to see her and she said it would make her upset so I was ok have it your way and took her stuff and left with the straight pipes ringing and told her to have a good life I guess sense you don't wanna seem to see or talk to me but I think I was out of line so thinking might saying sorry bit I don't know and all she said was k when said have good life think might blew that chance at another shot who knows weather I send a sorry if she even cares who's but thanks y'all for the help

jamie

----------

Pockets just asking sense your a girl do you thinking I sound like a ass

jamie

pockets
06-12-2013, 11:55 PM
No, not really cause she isn't willing to give you a straight answer. So telling here to have a nice life was appropriate for the situation

jamiefree2
06-13-2013, 12:02 AM
She just keeps saying she wants time apart or break (to mean means break up) for school and others stuff. Just said that sense I don't want to be like on the backburn I guess you'd say and all that that's only reason I keep trying to see her and she wouldn't so f it I guess. Even texted her mom and she wouldn't text back

jamie

----------

I keep trying to be the nice Guy but only van for do long till he pushes back

jamie

pockets
06-13-2013, 01:06 AM
She's jerking you around so if I were you I'd move on. There is no need for you to be put on the back burner. She needs to figure her sh*t out without dragging you through the mud like she is doing

----------

Don't so much as talk to her if a breaks what she wants then give her a break of no contact. Go out with the boys and forget about her.

codwel09
06-13-2013, 02:28 AM
I had a girl do that to me one time. I was pretty naive about relationships etc, we had been going out for a few months right out of HS and we both went to college at different places, but they were right down the road from each other. We kept pretty good contact and saw each other at times and went out, but one day she decided that she wanted a break "cause school was getting really busy and she needed to have some 'her' time to get in the swing of things". I obliged and kept minimal contact with her. (Worse thing I ever did) little did I know she had been hanging out with a group of guys and partying, etc. and I ended up getting my heart broken because I thought it was just a 'break'. Moral of the story is that if they want a break, give em one...and I mean a full break. If they don't come back to you, then it wasn't meant to be in the first place. Now I've since then changed my idea of relationships (to a degree) and I'm with my wonderful girlfriend of 2 years this September. (Different girl then the story of course lol)

Jersey_Joe
06-13-2013, 10:24 AM
I disagree, and you make it sound so bad "whoring around" it's called playing the field, test drives, or free samples. Nobody's saying get them to love you and then destroy them with your issues.

:):):):)

----------

She just keeps saying she wants time apart or break (to mean means break up) for school and others stuff. Just said that sense I don't want to be like on the backburn I guess you'd say and all that that's only reason I keep trying to see her and she wouldn't so f it I guess. Even texted her mom and she wouldn't text back

jamie

----------

I keep trying to be the nice Guy but only van for do long till he pushes back

jamie

Jamie. Don't text her mom, her sister, her friends. Any of them. It looks desperate. Just let it ride. U got away clean. Your young an totally not the end of the world. Of course u had feelings for her. And that's great but all good things come to end. Just take a deep breath wash your truck clean shirt and go find a new one. Don't be scared about life without her. There is always tomorrow. Go get yourself a girl who wants to have a good time and don't get serious and wrapped up. Just need a rebound that's all