PDA

View Full Version : what i look like

pockets
06-05-2013, 03:39 AM
Disappointing I know...

GhostRanger
06-05-2013, 07:57 AM
If you smiled it would probably be a better pic.

RhinoZ24
06-05-2013, 10:20 AM
If you smiled it would probably be a better pic.

I agree, you just look angry or something lol.

pockets
06-05-2013, 11:30 AM
I'm not angry think its just the way my face is cause I usually get told I look sad and sometimes angry.

pockets
06-05-2013, 11:43 AM
Is this better? And yes I know I look sad in the one.

RhinoZ24
06-05-2013, 11:51 AM
Haha, the one with the rose makes it look like somebody died lol.

pockets
06-05-2013, 12:02 PM
Ok so I Don't look good pictures ever, but I was told you all were curious what I look like guess you just have to deal with the disappointment

RhinoZ24
06-05-2013, 03:17 PM
Geeze, don't be so down lol. We don't judge on here. Not everyone is actor/actress status when it comes to looks. There's a thread in here (Off Topic section) if you scroll down called Let's See Those Ugly Mugs. You can go laugh at all of us too lol.

pockets
06-05-2013, 03:54 PM
So I'm ugly good to know

----------

Thanks for telling me I'm ugly cause I really needed to be ****in* reminded

RhinoZ24
06-05-2013, 04:01 PM
I didn't say that. Calm down ok, geeze, go look at the thread I said, you'll see a picture of me, and a lot of other people on here. You'll realize we're not sexy beasts or anything lol.

Jersey_Joe
06-05-2013, 04:13 PM
So I'm ugly good to know

----------

Thanks for telling me I'm ugly cause I really needed to be ****in* reminded

No. That's not what Ryno said. It was a thread started by a gentleman that is very well respected on this forum. He named the thread ugly mugs. He said ok everyone. Lets see those ugly mugs! In turn it was around the holidays and most of us showed pix of ourselves including me and Ryno and others. Just wound up being a cluster of pix from all our fams. Remember we don't know each other here. We collaborate together about our trucks. After awhile. U get friendly. Danny and Ryno and I r now freinds outside of the forum. Kinda starts new friendships around the world ya know. So please. Do not think Ryno was trying to b mean. He is not that way at all. He's a good smart kid who had good parents who taught him manners. I don't think he has a mean bone in his body. But we do call him the funny man around here. He keeps us laughing...........

pockets
06-05-2013, 06:36 PM
Ok then I apologize. It's just I get told I'm ugly all the time so I take things the wrong way so I apologize.

RhinoZ24
06-05-2013, 07:52 PM
No. That's not what Ryno said. It was a thread started by a gentleman that is very well respected on this forum. He named the thread ugly mugs. He said ok everyone. Lets see those ugly mugs! In turn it was around the holidays and most of us showed pix of ourselves including me and Ryno and others. Just wound up being a cluster of pix from all our fams. Remember we don't know each other here. We collaborate together about our trucks. After awhile. U get friendly. Danny and Ryno and I r now freinds outside of the forum. Kinda starts new friendships around the world ya know. So please. Do not think Ryno was trying to b mean. He is not that way at all. He's a good smart kid who had good parents who taught him manners. I don't think he has a mean bone in his body. But we do call him the funny man around here. He keeps us laughing...........

Thanks Joe! And yeah Pockets, I wasn't trying to offend you. I was telling you to look in the Ugly Mugs thread to see what the rest of us look like. We're not beauty queens on here lol, me especially. I admit I'm nowhere near the best looking guy around. Just look at our pictures and you'll see we really don't care what people look like on here. We don't judge. We just poke fun at each other and I apologize if it seemed like I called you ugly, I wasn't. Just poking fun at the picture with the rose. I'll stop if you wish.

----------

And just like Joe and Dan and just about everyone on this forum, we try to be friendly and have a good time. We like a good laugh. But we're all here for trucks and helping others and ourselves with any problems or modifications related to trucks.

Jersey_Joe
06-05-2013, 08:17 PM
I got u kid. I knew what u ment. All good

pockets
06-05-2013, 08:37 PM
Thanks Joe! And yeah Pockets, I wasn't trying to offend you. I was telling you to look in the Ugly Mugs thread to see what the rest of us look like. We're not beauty queens on here lol, me especially. I admit I'm nowhere near the best looking guy around. Just look at our pictures and you'll see we really don't care what people look like on here. We don't judge. We just poke fun at each other and I apologize if it seemed like I called you ugly, I wasn't. Just poking fun at the picture with the rose. I'll stop if you wish.

----------

And just like Joe and Dan and just about everyone on this forum, we try to be friendly and have a good time. We like a good laugh. But we're all here for trucks and helping others and ourselves with any problems or modifications related to trucks.

You can poke fun at me. Like I said I took it the wrong way and I apologize for that. And I think someone did die the day that pic was taken :(. Anyway I'm normally a good sport I've just been moody lately sorry

RhinoZ24
06-05-2013, 08:58 PM
You can poke fun at me. Like I said I took it the wrong way and I apologize for that. And I think someone did die the day that pic was taken :(. Anyway I'm normally a good sport I've just been moody lately sorry

Well I apologize about making the comment then if someone did die. My bad. Sorry.

pockets
06-05-2013, 11:03 PM
It's ok you didn't know.

RhinoZ24
06-05-2013, 11:26 PM
I still feel bad.

pockets
06-06-2013, 01:03 AM
Don't worry about it

GhostRanger
06-06-2013, 01:42 PM
Chelsy, how can I put this. First off, you ain't ugly by any means. That was a better pic where you are smiling. If you tried to do that more, people wouldn't think you are angry/sad all the time. I have the same issue except I am know as an assh0le and so it fits. But I do smile more.

A lot about how you look and how you come across comes from confidence and the way that you display it. Start not giving two ****s about what others think about you and you will be amazed and how much happier you feel.

Sorry if that was rambling or if any of it offended you.

pockets
06-06-2013, 06:38 PM
I've tried it's hard though cause my family even thinks I'm ugly :( I've been doing love yourself exercises though cause I'd like to believe that I'm pretty and worth something

RhinoZ24
06-06-2013, 08:34 PM
I find it hard to believe that your family thinks that. And don't be so down on yourself about being loved and worth something. You are, your family loves you. And besides, didn't you just say some guy was into you?

pockets
06-06-2013, 08:54 PM
My family really did say that they're asshol* and yeah there is a guy that's into me

RhinoZ24
06-06-2013, 10:32 PM
Oh well that's pretty sh*tty of them. And see, he's into you. That means he finds you attractive.

pockets
06-06-2013, 11:00 PM
True and he's pretty freaking cute

RhinoZ24
06-06-2013, 11:27 PM
Exactly, see you're not ugly or the dude wouldn't be interested lol.

pockets
06-07-2013, 01:02 AM
Probably true