PDA

View Full Version : Where is the best place to buy aftermarket parts?

Big Slick
04-13-2013, 11:16 AM
I just got a 2011 F150 XLT and I am trying to find the best place to purchase aftermarket parts. Where do you suggest?

Jersey_Joe
04-13-2013, 11:35 AM
I just got a 2011 F150 XLT and I am trying to find the best place to purchase aftermarket parts. Where do you suggest?

Hittin gate runnin. Ata boy. Lol. Www.Fordracing.com. Autoanything.com Jlp performance.com. U have a 5.0? They make the boss mustang flip kit for the truck. It's bad ass

----------

What r u lookin to do?

RhinoZ24
04-13-2013, 12:18 PM
Autoanything.com they have the best prices, free shipping within the U.S., no sales tax except in CA, and they have a sale for new customers for 15% off. They have user reviews for most vehicles like our and give a bunch of info on the products. I've ordered my exhaust system and programmer through them so far, I am very satisfied. The customer service is awesome.

Big Slick
04-13-2013, 12:24 PM
Just looking for now, not buying yet. So far I'm getting 14.6mpg on the 5.0 motor. While I am impressed, I am always looking to improve. So anything that will improve my mpg.

I would like to do a louder exhaust, but there aren't a whole lot of sound clips on YouTube. I'm a fan of the flowmaster 40 series muffler. So I may start there.

Jersey_Joe
04-13-2013, 01:38 PM
Just looking for now, not buying yet. So far I'm getting 14.6mpg on the 5.0 motor. While I am impressed, I am always looking to improve. So anything that will improve my mpg.

I would like to do a louder exhaust, but there aren't a whole lot of sound clips on YouTube. I'm a fan of the flowmaster 40 series muffler. So I may start there.

Start there and stay there. They r the best my friend IMO best sound for a Ford period!

----------

Ryno and a few other guys got exhaust kits delivered to there house fer a good price and put them on with ease

RhinoZ24
04-13-2013, 03:04 PM

I actually have the American Thunder system with the 40 series muffler. Very loud even on my 4.6L V8 lol.