PDA

View Full Version : Programer?

joshpickworth
04-09-2013, 10:20 AM
Does any one have a recommendation for a programer that gives you good gas mileage along with good power?

Jersey_Joe
04-09-2013, 10:41 AM
The edge is nice. Couple people have em on here.i have a superchips tuner. And I think it's ok. Ur not gonna get to much mpg. But I will get a power increase.

RhinoZ24
04-09-2013, 01:57 PM
I have the Edge Evolution programmer, haven't used a full tank yet as I've only had it for about 2 weeks, but it seems to have increased my avg. mpg by about 1 mpg. And that's not driving with a light foot lol. It's currently in Mode 2 (Towing mode) so it added 14 hp and 30 ft-lbs. of torque(supposedly). It also has an economy (mode 1) that just changes shift points without added power, and a high performance (mode 3) that is supposed to add 35hp and 50 ft-lbs. of torque. I haven't used that yet because it requires 91 or higher octane. But I am very satisfied with it so far and Edge's customer support is awesome. I suggest them, but go to Autoanything.com, you can enter in your specific truck year make and model, it'll tell you what products are available, they have plenty of user reviews on all the products, and give you all the info on the product. Very helpful. Also they have free shipping within the U.S., they have a sale for 15% off for new customers, and there's no sales tax unless you live in CA like me.

Jersey_Joe
04-09-2013, 06:06 PM
I have the Edge Evolution programmer, haven't used a full tank yet as I've only had it for about 2 weeks, but it seems to have increased my avg. mpg by about 1 mpg. And that's not driving with a light foot lol. It's currently in Mode 2 (Towing mode) so it added 14 hp and 30 ft-lbs. of torque(supposedly). It also has an economy (mode 1) that just changes shift points without added power, and a high performance (mode 3) that is supposed to add 35hp and 50 ft-lbs. of torque. I haven't used that yet because it requires 91 or higher octane . But I am very satisfied with it so far and Edge's customer support is awesome. I suggest them, but go to Autoanything.com, you can enter in your specific truck year make and model, it'll tell you what products are available, they have plenty of user reviews on all the products, and give you all the info on the product. Very helpful. Also they have free shipping within the U.S., they have a sale for 15% off for new customers, and there's no sales tax unless you live in CA like me.

Nice right up kid.

RhinoZ24
04-09-2013, 06:50 PM
Thank you sir

rynbrdnr
07-31-2013, 06:11 PM
Not wanting to step on autoanythings toes but if you've already done a few mods to your truck check out power hungry performance. They sell the edge CS and CTS. They can reprogram the tuner for your mods. You can even send in an edge tuner with a list of your mods and they can reconfigure your tunes for the mods you've done.

Jersey_Joe
08-01-2013, 05:42 AM
Not wanting to step on autoanythings toes but if you've already done a few mods to your truck check out power hungry performance. They sell the edge CS and CTS. They can reprogram the tuner for your mods. You can even send in an edge tuner with a list of your mods and they can reconfigure your tunes for the mods you've done.

All true^. Great company!