PDA

View Full Version : Idk

rel0610
03-24-2013, 12:55 PM
What up everyone I am new to the truck and domestic game. Looking for help on exhaust, I was wondering do I have to go with a full cat back exhaust or can I just replace the muffler. If I wanted to convert my 2002 F-150 XLT Supercew to dual exhaust.

----------

I was told my one shop that they could do a full cat Back dual exhaust for 420 and this is with flowmaster 40 series

Jersey_Joe
03-24-2013, 01:03 PM
Well. First. Welcome to the forum

You don't have to do a full cat back. U can go muffler back. The muffler will have a dual outlet. But cat back with a flowmaster for that price is pretty much the going rate with a pair of chrome tips. I paid 400 with a super 44 flowmaster. Sounds great too. Flowmaster has the best sound IMO u won't be sorry. Good luck.

----------

And 40 series is loud. Real loud. You'll love it. If that's what u want. I like it loud. Lol

RhinoZ24
03-24-2013, 02:26 PM
Welcome to the Forum. And Joe is correct, you can get a single inlet and dual outlet muffler like the Series 40. I got the Flowmaster American Thunder catback SIDO with the Series 40 muffler for just over $400. The sound is amazing, very loud outside and resonates in the cab too. You'll love it.