PDA

View Full Version : whats the most bad ass thing youve done in youre f150

badazzfseries
02-18-2013, 04:50 PM
Whats the most BA thing youve done in youre truck have you ever jumped it or banged some hot chick in it or ran from the cops.... lets hear it guys

----------

Lol I meant thing not thong

RhinoZ24
02-18-2013, 04:56 PM
I took out a Honda Accord, literally, lol pulling into a way too small for my truck parking space took out his left rear side lol.

----------

I'm not going to go into detail about the backseat of my truck though... ;)

badazzfseries
02-18-2013, 05:10 PM
Hahaha I had a lifted bronco a few years back I pulled into a parkin spot at walmart and didnt see a buggie I tapped that sucker into the next aisle and a bmw suv reamed the crap out of it ...I hauled ass

Some body will get into back seat romance ....grasso

kozal01
02-18-2013, 05:15 PM
Brought my newborn daughter home from the hospital in it.

badazzfseries
02-18-2013, 05:20 PM
Thats a pretty good one hard to top that man

RhinoZ24
02-18-2013, 05:31 PM

That's not fair, how do I beat that? Lol.

kozal01
02-18-2013, 05:52 PM
Thats a pretty good one hard to top that man

That was the most careful I have ever driven in my life! lol

That's not fair, how do I beat that? Lol.

ha ha

Jersey_Joe
02-18-2013, 06:28 PM
Well lets see.... I've beatin every other brand of truck in a drag race at the local race track. Anything that pretty much naturally aspirated doesn't have a shot. Put my money on it any day. Pulled a few squids out that claim they have badass trucks but fail to have the common knowledge to use it. Rock crawling. Sand dunes. Snow trails. She's got quite the story's to tell. And brought my puppy home in her
And ...... Grasso has plenty of story's about his back seat. Hood. Roof. Bed. Bumpers. Doors. Front seats. She been christened enough. That truck could tell some story's

----------

See if u can keep up

----------

That^ is very cool. Musta been a nervous ride home. Lol. Ill b there one of these days

kozal01
02-18-2013, 06:33 PM
Well lets see.... I've beatin every other brand of truck in a drag race at the local race track. Anything that pretty much naturally aspirated doesn't have a shot. Put my money on it any day. Pulled a few squids out that claim they have badass trucks but fail to have the common knowledge to use it. Rock crawling. Sand dunes. Snow trails. She's got quite the story's to tell. And brought my puppy home in her
And ...... Grasso has plenty of story's about his back seat. Hood. Roof. Bed. Bumpers. Doors. Front seats. She been christened enough. That truck could tell some story's

----------

See if u can keep up

----------

That^ is very cool. Musta been a nervous ride home. Lol. Ill b there one of these days

Yeah I was a bit nervous but I was more nervous about how I was going to handle being a dad! lol Its an awesome feeling though, it really is and she's been a blessing.

I happened to fine a pic from that nervous day.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/250483_10150203791912208_7092110_n.jpg

Oh yeah and Joe, my truck has been "broken in" also if you know what I mean. These babys dont come from the stork! lol

Jersey_Joe
02-18-2013, 06:42 PM
As. What an angel. That's so cool. I think I hit bullseye. Waitin to find out. Been Tryin fer weeks. We'll see soon

----------

Don't hate badazz. I'm a lover and a fighter. Lol

----------

Ment to right aww. Not as. Lol

----------

Yeah I was a bit nervous but I was more nervous about how I was going to handle being a dad! lol Its an awesome feeling though, it really is and she's been a blessing.

I happened to fine a pic from that nervous day.

Oh yeah and Joe, my truck has been "broken in" also if you know what I mean. These babys dont come from the stork! lol

Haha. My wife is kinda a city girl. So when she found out what the 4x4 knob did. She got a little excited. So anytime we take the truck she wants to go off road. She wanted me to hit a dirt road one day with the Shelby. I was like really? No dear. Asphalt only. Lol

kozal01
02-18-2013, 06:51 PM
Thanks Joe! So you guys are trying too? Good luck with that, at least practicing I'd fun! Lol

Sent from my iPhone 4S using F150 App

RhinoZ24
02-18-2013, 07:05 PM

----------

See if u can keep up

----------

How many dents do you have, cause I could cave in my roof and hood by myself, and your doors, please do inform me of these proper ways ahaha. And if your wife is pregnant, I'm still not rubbing your dick and saying good job when you come out to Cali. Your wife's belly might get a pat and a congratulations, but that's as far as it goes lol.

BFEB
02-18-2013, 07:11 PM
I feel that way about my truck Joey. She's a street truck. Not that I'm afraid to get her dirty, but I'm not searching for fun like in my old 4X4's

Jersey_Joe
02-18-2013, 07:13 PM
To each there own. She just like goin off road. Truck and wife. That is.

And yes koz. Tryin. Practice makes perfect.

But the Shelby story makes me laugh everytime.

BFEB
02-18-2013, 07:23 PM
I just baby her. Sometimes my lady gets jealous of my truck lol

RhinoZ24
02-18-2013, 07:40 PM
That would be my girlfriend too, apparently she feels inferior to it lol. So I let her drive it to make her feel better haha.

BFEB
02-18-2013, 07:50 PM
Haha. My lady doesn't like driving mine cause "it's too big"

At least I can get to say that about something of mine lmao

encfxxx4
02-18-2013, 08:53 PM
My wife smoked the tires in front of a cop !

Raptor05121
02-18-2013, 11:29 PM
My truck has only been broken in twice. Once by me, and another by my friend.

I don't really have any badass stories...been to a bunch of wrecks and fires, but thats about it.

I guess the coolest thing in my opinion is growing up with it. I remember the day my dad brought it home, I was 7 yrs old. Growing up, we'd take it camping in the Smoky Mountains, and then when I started getting to the driving age (13) I made a deal with my mom that every time I washed the car, she would give me 30 mins of driving lessons (car and truck were stick). I washed both one day, so I got to drive the truck. I found it more interesting and soon, I was washing it everyday. Sister got the car, I got the truck. Years later, she is on her THIRD vehicle and I still have my truck. She just turned 15, passed 315K miles, and every single milestone in my life, my truck was right behind me, being my wheels. First gf? Truck drove me to her house. Graduation? Truck was in the background of the hat-throwing ceremony. Going flying? Truck hauled the gas cans. Driving me to class every day. Delivering food for my two years in college, going street racing, and even getting busted by the cops, all with my 98 F-150. Even going to fire calls, while the ambulances and fire trucks are governed to 82, I will pass them on the interstate going 90, most of the time first on scene. I don't plan on letting go anytime soon.

RhinoZ24
02-18-2013, 11:41 PM
My truck has only been broken in twice. Once by me, and another by my friend.

I don't really have any badass stories...been to a bunch of wrecks and fires, but thats about it.

I guess the coolest thing in my opinion is growing up with it. I remember the day my dad brought it home, I was 7 yrs old. Growing up, we'd take it camping in the Smoky Mountains, and then when I started getting to the driving age (13) I made a deal with my mom that every time I washed the car, she would give me 30 mins of driving lessons (car and truck were stick). I washed both one day, so I got to drive the truck. I found it more interesting and soon, I was washing it everyday. Sister got the car, I got the truck. Years later, she is on her THIRD vehicle and I still have my truck. She just turned 15, passed 315K miles, and every single milestone in my life, my truck was right behind me, being my wheels. First gf? Truck drove me to her house. Graduation? Truck was in the background of the hat-throwing ceremony. Going flying? Truck hauled the gas cans. Driving me to class every day. Delivering food for my two years in college, going street racing, and even getting busted by the cops, all with my 98 F-150. Even going to fire calls, while the ambulances and fire trucks are governed to 82, I will pass them on the interstate going 90, most of the time first on scene. I don't plan on letting go anytime soon.

I'd say you've done some pretty badass things with your truck my friend.

Jersey_Joe
02-19-2013, 04:45 AM
Hells yeah. Sounds pretty cool to me

BFEB
02-19-2013, 07:18 AM
Good post Alex! It's not always the crazy stuff people do in their vehicles that gives them badass memories of it or them. I did a ton of crazy crap in my first truck (82 4X4) but that just made me learn how expensive it is to fix what u break having those good times.

Jersey_Joe
02-19-2013, 10:17 AM
I agree. So many cool things have happined. And great things I have done with my 150 other than crazy things ya know

BFEB
02-19-2013, 10:40 AM
I'm tellin ya Joey if we get together we can run this beast lol

Jersey_Joe
02-19-2013, 11:08 AM
I'm down. Ill throw u on the Dyno over here and get u all goosed up. We'll bring Alex up to fine tune. Lol

----------

It's on

BFEB
02-19-2013, 11:51 AM
Might as well bring rhino in for some comic relief too lol

RhinoZ24
02-19-2013, 12:30 PM
Exactly, can't forget me, someone's gotta keep you laughing when you burn yourself on the engine block and start throwing tools and cussing lmao.

Raptor05121
02-19-2013, 01:34 PM
I'm going to stop by a costume shop and get the long gown with the hat and glasses and walk in carrying a Haynes manual LOL

BFEB
02-19-2013, 02:08 PM
I figured you'd just pick up a sport coat with the patches on the elbows lol

RhinoZ24
02-19-2013, 03:22 PM
^That's what I would have thought of with the professor lmao

badazzfseries
02-19-2013, 03:31 PM
I have gone dukes of hazzard a few times and jumped my truck deployed my airbags a few months ago... handles pretty well in the air though lol

Jersey_Joe
02-19-2013, 04:06 PM
I'm going to stop by a costume shop and get the long gown with the hat and glasses and walk in carrying a Haynes manual LOL

That's perfect!!! I love it!!!

BFEB
02-20-2013, 07:51 AM
What u gonna have as your costume Joey? Lmao

Jersey_Joe
02-20-2013, 10:37 AM
Um....... Ill b a GT 500. How'd I do. Lol

BFEB
02-20-2013, 01:18 PM
That works lol

RhinoZ24
02-20-2013, 05:44 PM
Dress as a Doctor lol.
Dr. Fat thumbs will see you now lmao jk.

BFEB
02-20-2013, 05:47 PM
^x2 lmao

Jersey_Joe
02-21-2013, 04:27 AM
Lmao

BFEB
02-21-2013, 08:34 AM
Back on track here and some may not find this badass, but one of he things I find badass is when a car try's testing me until I spool em up and let off so the BOV releases right beside them. Then they always end up slowing down or getting behind me so they don't get embarrassed by a 6000# truck. That's badass in my book

RhinoZ24
02-21-2013, 08:34 AM
Agreed lol.

Jersey_Joe
02-21-2013, 11:43 AM
Dude. I agree. I love it when the ricers try and rev up next to me in my car. Pure punishment after that. Lol

BFEB
02-21-2013, 12:30 PM
Those ricers will never get it lol

RhinoZ24
02-21-2013, 01:03 PM
Haha, they always think they're so fast. They will never beat American Muscle, ever. Got a bunch of them an CSULB that want to race everyone, they meet up and stuff. I'm almost tempted to find them one day after I get my truck set up and just smoke their stupid hondas, toyotas, and subarus. Put their tiny cars where they belong, off the road lmao.

Jersey_Joe
02-22-2013, 04:54 AM
Oh they will. One by one they'll get it. One by one

BFEB
02-22-2013, 09:24 AM
Ya I don't understand how they think because they put an intake and fart can on their 150 HP car that it makes it the fastest thing ever lol

RhinoZ24
02-22-2013, 10:36 AM
Idk, I don't see how they can even race. They can't drive worth a s***, those idiots have nearly run me over at school while I'm walking like 100 times.

Jersey_Joe
02-22-2013, 10:48 AM
Well I'm not gonna lie. I have seen some fast ones. But ur talkin about a 200 hp car. With a turbo and 150 shot of squeeze. That is a little fast. Cheatin but fast. Lol. Not that I'm any better with a twin turbo supercharged hellion GT500. Lol. But gentleman. I promise. As the warmth comes back. I will lay em all down. Lol. Might even roll in with the lightning towin the Shelby on a trailer. And just say..... Who's gonna lose first and pick ur poison. Lol

RhinoZ24
02-22-2013, 10:51 AM
Please do that when you come out here :D lol

Jersey_Joe
02-22-2013, 11:41 AM
If I take that coast to coast ride. That's alot of miles on a car that only has 6000 miles on it. But if I do. Set it up and we'll tear em up

RhinoZ24
02-22-2013, 12:27 PM
No we'll bury them haha. If you get over with your rides, I'll make some race happen lol.

BFEB
02-22-2013, 12:30 PM
U can just stop half way and I'll tow ya with the EB the rest of the way lol

RhinoZ24
02-22-2013, 01:21 PM
Yeah, we'll get your EB to race some punk ass with a ricer. Lol, can't let Joe have all the fun.

BFEB
02-22-2013, 02:06 PM
For sure.

RhinoZ24
02-22-2013, 02:19 PM
Haha yeah, make them all look bad with a 5000lb truck

Jersey_Joe
02-22-2013, 03:40 PM
Haha. Love it

RhinoZ24
02-22-2013, 03:44 PM
It'd be awesome.

BFEB
02-22-2013, 04:00 PM
It's closer to 6000 with me and fuel lol

RhinoZ24
02-22-2013, 04:07 PM
Lmao

anaheim_drew
04-02-2015, 05:09 AM
I love it when the ricers try and rev up next to me in my car. Pure punishment after that. Lol
Those are the kids who don't know any better.

Jersey_Joe
04-02-2015, 05:13 AM
Agreed. Heck. We did it when we were kids. Lol. It's just nice to b on the other side now lol. It may b just cause I like any excuse to let it eat lol

5Star tuned.....

----------

I'm sure that if an M pulls up beside u the amg will start to bleed out of u. Every millisecond for the traffic light to change is an eternity. Green!! Go baby go!

5Star tuned.....

anaheim_drew
04-02-2015, 05:24 AM
I'm sure that if an M pulls up beside u the amg will start to bleed out of u. Every millisecond for the traffic light to change is an eternity. Green!! Go baby go!
Haha. We are brothers

Jersey_Joe
04-02-2015, 08:35 AM
Told ya

5Star tuned.....

AlbertaOilPatchF150
04-02-2015, 08:46 AM
Agreed. Heck. We did it when we were kids. Lol. It's just nice to b on the other side now lol. It may b just cause I like any excuse to let it eat lol

5Star tuned.....

----------

5Star tuned.....

You're right Joe, 'cept I did it in a '77 Ford Granada Ghia 2 door with a hopped up 302, think the tranny was stock but it had a 9" posi rearend and would lay down "blackies" for a good 50 feet without even trying. That car was an awesome sleeper. Used to beat the crap out of Camaros and Fire Birds daily. I miss that old girl sometimes.

Jersey_Joe
04-02-2015, 08:47 AM
You're right Joe, 'cept I did it in a '77 Ford Granada Ghia 2 door with a hopped up 302, think the tranny was stock but it had a 9" posi rearend and would lay down "blackies" for a good 50 feet without even trying. That car was an awesome sleeper. Used to beat the crap out of Camaros and Fire Birds daily. I miss that old girl sometimes.
Fn sweeeeet!!!

5Star tuned.....

AlbertaOilPatchF150
04-02-2015, 10:49 AM
Just to get the thread back on track, I've done some awesome things in my F150's through the years; the '10 XLT that hasn't moved in 2 years has served as a "Mommy & Daddy private get away spot" many many times lol (good thing its a Super Crew) hahaha

Ford Fan#1
04-02-2015, 10:58 AM
the '10 XLT that hasn't moved in 2 years want me to break it in for ya? Lmao

AlbertaOilPatchF150
04-02-2015, 11:09 AM
By yourself doesn't count! - JK

No man its been "broken in" more times than I can count! That's all that HAS happened to/in/with it the last 2 years. Needs a new motor. Still lookin for a good 3V 5.4 from an '08-'10 F150 if anybody has one for sale, BTW.

Jersey_Joe
04-03-2015, 05:12 AM
By yourself doesn't count! - JK No man its been "broken in" more times than I can count! That's all that HAS happened to/in/with it the last 2 years. Needs a new motor. Still lookin for a good 3V 5.4 from an '08-'10 F150 if anybody has one for sale, BTW.
Good luck with that brother. Stuff a 5.o in it! Lol. U need a toy. Lol

5Star tuned.....

AlbertaOilPatchF150
04-05-2015, 10:13 AM
Been thinkin' more and more about doing just that. or a 4v 5.4 from a Navigator. Too much work to tear all the computerized BS out of it and swap in a 460 and a 5 speed manual tranny - but that'd be BAD A$$ wouldn't it????

----------

460 & a 5 spd manual tranny?

----------

Double posted, tried to edit it out, but my computer is protesting, so screw it. its staying I guess lol

Jersey_Joe
04-05-2015, 10:28 AM
Been thinkin' more and more about doing just that. or a 4v 5.4 from a Navigator. Too much work to tear all the computerized BS out of it and swap in a 460 and a 5 speed manual tranny - but that'd be BAD A$$ wouldn't it???? ---------- 460 & a 5 spd manual tranny? ---------- Double posted, tried to edit it out, but my computer is protesting, so screw it. its staying I guess lol
Or out of a mustang???? Lol with a tremec already attached to it? Just sayin lol. It's really fun to have a hot rod pickemup!

5Star tuned.....

Ford Fan#1
04-05-2015, 11:32 AM
Well. I haven't really done anything bad ass in my truck. Definitely haven't shucked any corn it in.. I'd say the most bad ass thing would be leaving my friend's house by using his yard... Big ass hill. Didn't scrape anything. Unless you count the hitch giving the grass a haircut... Well. More like an hole... Or driving past the local " hotshot's " detailing company with the truck shined to the max... Let's just say. His head followed the truck until his house blocked the view. :D I'm pretty sure he sprayed his wife with the pressure washer... Or the time i left Walmart and the school's truck slut is drooling over my truck.. Here's the first time I detailed my truck. ( just to give you an idea ) Instagram (http://instagram.com/p/k0hrD1HD9-/)

AlbertaOilPatchF150
04-05-2015, 01:58 PM
Or out of a mustang???? Lol with a tremec already attached to it? Just sayin lol. It's really fun to have a hot rod pickemup!

5Star tuned.....
Yup, good idea there too. I dunno wtf i'm gonna with her, gotta do something. Its growing into the yard. Hasn't moved in two years. I might just pull the motor this summer and rip it apart and see what all it needs. If work stays this slow I'll have the time to do it, just no $ for parts. Might have to get creative lol. Start a gofundme campaign to fix it maybe? I wish Chip Foose would come steal it and put it on Overhaulin' LOL

Jersey_Joe
04-05-2015, 02:00 PM
Yup, good idea there too. I dunno wtf i'm gonna with her, gotta do something. Its growing into the yard. Hasn't moved in two years. I might just pull the motor this summer and rip it apart and see what all it needs. If work stays this slow I'll have the time to do it, just no $ for parts. Might have to get creative lol. Start a gofundme campaign to fix it maybe? I wish Chip Foose would come steal it and put it on Overhaulin' LOL

Haha. I'm on that list too lol Got any pics of it? Hell I wish u lived closer so I could help lol

5Star tuned.....

AlbertaOilPatchF150
04-05-2015, 02:04 PM
Youre buyin that new camper aint ya? lol jk

----------

yeah its the white '10 XLT SCrew in my garage on here

Jersey_Joe
04-05-2015, 02:04 PM
I think so. Wife wants to too. We see. Maybe next year. But it's deff comin! It's really all about him. I just want to have options ya know?

5Star tuned.....

AlbertaOilPatchF150
04-05-2015, 02:09 PM
Gotta be all about the little ones bud, that's what us daddy's are here for

Jersey_Joe
04-07-2015, 05:40 PM
It's what it's all about cuz. Nothin else really matters.

5Star tuned.....

cooperf150-06
04-07-2015, 05:56 PM
It's what it's all about cuz. Nothin else really matters. 5Star tuned.....

See told things and people change once u have them, but like I said it's all about the little ones

anaheim_drew
04-09-2015, 03:21 PM
Being a dad rocks and it really kicks ass when your child has some of the same interest as you do.

Jersey_Joe
04-09-2015, 08:34 PM
Being a dad rocks and it really kicks ass when your child has some of the same interest as you do.
Rub it in lol. Jk. I hope I'm as lucky We'll see.

5Star tuned.....

anaheim_drew
04-09-2015, 08:38 PM
Rub it in lol. Jk. I hope I'm as lucky We'll see.

5Star tuned.....
I have faith in you.....lol

Jersey_Joe
04-09-2015, 08:43 PM
Thanks pal. I'm already Tryin lol

5Star tuned.....

anaheim_drew
04-09-2015, 08:47 PM
Take pictures of everything no matter how simple it may be. Ex, Andy's first fish

http://www.fordf150.net/photos/data/4374/1311.jpg (http://www.fordf150.net/photos/andy/p40166-his-first-fish.html)

anaheim_drew
04-10-2015, 10:22 AM
http://www.f150nation.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8854&d=1423978916

BFEB
04-10-2015, 10:36 AM
That's great!

cooperf150-06
04-10-2015, 10:40 AM
Nice drew, nothing like it. They grow to fast tho

DWC (donewithchevy )
04-10-2015, 11:01 AM
The most bad ass thing? ...... Teaching my 16 y/o daughter to drive in my truck. Mind you , it's a super crew , with 6.5 bed.( and new at the time !) It was her first time behind the wheel of any vehicle. She did outstanding! Come to think of it she was 15 at the time . She's 19 now, two more daughters to go! The truck can handle it................ Don't know if I can ! Lol !

Teaching daughters to drive for the first time in a long bed screw?.......... I think that's pretty bad azzzzzz!!!

anaheim_drew
04-10-2015, 11:10 AM
Raising 3 daughters is pretty bad azzz if you ask me....

DWC (donewithchevy )
04-10-2015, 11:18 AM
^^^ lol ! Drew. Ya got that right! But the shock has worn off ..........a little. They're definitely girly girls but they have they're tuff side . They all play multiple sports and spend time in the outdoors with dad. The 19 y/o princess loves older classic and muscle cars. Had her eye on an old restored f100 ! Looked real nice but too much wrong for the money. But yeah pretty bad ass lol!

anaheim_drew
04-10-2015, 11:23 AM
I'm talking about keeping the boys/guys in their place. lol

Jersey_Joe
04-10-2015, 11:32 AM
Raising 3 daughters is pretty bad azzz if you ask me....
I heard that! I'd have to have more guns lol. Worrying about 1 peckeris gonna b hard enough. But worrying about everybody else's pecker would drive me nuts. Lol. Best of luck to u sir!

5Star tuned.....

DWC (donewithchevy )
04-10-2015, 11:37 AM
When Ya got 3 daughters , or any daughters, that goes without saying . When the boys come through the front door their greeted by multiple stuffed big game mounts, a shotgun on a rack, and pics of me and the girls shooting various weapons and many law enforcement plaques and citations from over the years. I then jokingly point to an open spot on the wall and let em know its reserved for a shoulder mount of them if they disrespect or mistreat my angels ! I'm pretty sure they catch my drift ! Lol !

Yes Joe, it'll drive a man crazy. Lol !

Jersey_Joe
04-10-2015, 11:40 AM
When Ya got 3 daughters , or any daughters, that goes without saying . When the boys come through the front door their greeted by multiple stuffed big game mounts, a shotgun on a rack, and pics of me and the girls shooting various weapons and many law enforcement plaques and citations from over the years. I then jokingly point to an open spot on the wall and let em know its reserved for a shoulder mount of them if they disrespect or mistreat my angels ! I'm pretty sure they catch my drift ! Lol !
FANTASTIC!!!!!

My friends and I were discussing the remake of bad boys 2 with his little girl. We r gonna make that boy leave lol

5Star tuned.....

----------

Not that u need it. U sound like u have everything in order lol. But best of luck lol

5Star tuned.....

anaheim_drew
04-10-2015, 11:44 AM
There is always that one who slips past the dad.

Jersey_Joe
04-10-2015, 11:48 AM
I guess ur right. But if he gets past this ol marine? It's on. Lol

5Star tuned.....

anaheim_drew
04-10-2015, 11:53 AM
I guess ur right. But if he gets past this ol marine? It's on. Lol

5Star tuned.....
Remember that when you find out your son is having sex...

RhinoZ24
04-10-2015, 11:56 AM

Yes Joe, it'll drive a man crazy. Lol !

Lmfao great plan

Jersey_Joe
04-10-2015, 11:56 AM
Remember that when you find out your son is having sex...
Well. He is a jedi in training. He's gonna get it right sooner or later. lol

5Star tuned.....

----------

But thanks for that lol. The reality of it is. I Gota b on my toes lol

5Star tuned.....

anaheim_drew
04-10-2015, 11:59 AM
Yes we do.

RhinoZ24
04-10-2015, 12:02 PM
Well. He is a jedi in training. He's gonna get it right sooner or later. lol

5Star tuned.....

----------

But thanks for that lol. The reality of it is. I Gota b on my toes lol

5Star tuned.....

We've all been there lol, we know how guys think. That's why you dads with daughters should be like Paul lol.

DWC (donewithchevy )
04-10-2015, 12:29 PM
There is always that one who slips past the dad.

Not this dad drew !.......not if I can help it! But like joe said. If he does ........its on ! And God help the little SOB!
If I had s son I'd like to think I'd teach him respect for himself and women. You raise em the best you can and that's all you can do. They hit a certain age and Ya gotta hope they've listened and learned from you and make good decisions and smart choices. They( girls AND boys) grow up fast , so enjoy all the time you can , ....... even when they color on the walls or try to shove a pop tart in the trucks CD player , lol ! As long as they stay healthy and happy, the rest is just BS. Life's to short, ....don't sweat the small stuff and just enjoy em as long as you ,.... And they.......are here!

anaheim_drew
04-10-2015, 12:37 PM
Being a dad is great..

----------

My son is 10 and he says girls are gross............lol

Jersey_Joe
04-10-2015, 12:39 PM
Hahaha

5Star tuned.....

DWC (donewithchevy )
04-10-2015, 12:40 PM
^^^ x2 Drew, you know it. Wouldn't trade it for nuthin . Best thing I ever did with my life !

anaheim_drew
04-10-2015, 12:41 PM
Life is good

DWC (donewithchevy )
04-10-2015, 12:42 PM
Being a dad is great..

----------

My son is 10 and he says girls are gross............lol
Lol!
Give it a year or two!

anaheim_drew
04-10-2015, 12:44 PM
Lol!
Give it a year or two!
That was my point. One day girls will not be gross.

BFEB
04-10-2015, 02:39 PM
My son is 10 and he says girls are gross............lol lmao Writing is on the wall with my boy and the word is HEARTBREAKER. Gotta keep him in line or my mom is gonna give me an ass whooping old school style lol

anaheim_drew
04-10-2015, 04:42 PM
How old is your son the future Heartbreaker? An old school ass whooping from mom would ruin my day.

DWC (donewithchevy )
04-10-2015, 04:57 PM
How old is your son the future Heartbreaker? An old school ass whooping from mom would ruin my day.

^^^ lol. An old school woopin from mom? Ahhh brings back memories of broken wooden spoons and those old style big hairbrushes ! Ouch ! Ouch! Ouch !

Now an old school wupass by the old man was another animal all together ! I'd take moms beatin any day over the old boys !.....( old school italian from Brooklyn !)

anaheim_drew
04-10-2015, 05:01 PM
I would take an azz whooping from dad any time because once its over it's over. Mom gave a lecture put you on punishment and the ass whooping

BFEB
04-10-2015, 05:04 PM
How old is your son the future Heartbreaker? An old school ass whooping from mom would ruin my day. Just turned 3, but I can see he already knows how to get them wrapped all the way around his finger.

anaheim_drew
04-10-2015, 05:19 PM
Just turned 3, but I can see he already knows how to get them wrapped all the way around his finger.
Sounds like you need an ass whooping old school style lol

RhinoZ24
04-10-2015, 08:10 PM
^^^ lol. An old school woopin from mom? Ahhh brings back memories of broken wooden spoons and those old style big hairbrushes ! Ouch ! Ouch! Ouch !

Now an old school wupass by the old man was another animal all together ! I'd take moms beatin any day over the old boys !.....( old school italian from Brooklyn !)

I use to get a wooden paddle. I learned really fast not to be stupid, or just be smarter and not get caught haha.

BFEB
04-10-2015, 08:47 PM
Sounds like you need an ass whooping old school style lol sad part is I haven't taught him a thing (at least not on purpose) he just comes by it naturally. The boy loves him some pretty girls lol