PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Lightning aux input & bluetooth best solution help?

Rdchero
02-16-2013, 02:46 AM
No Bluetooth & no aux on 2004 models.

What are best solutions for add-ins?
Thx.

Jersey_Joe
02-16-2013, 06:45 AM
Pully kit. Air kit. There r so many. Lol. I'm starting to put mine back together. I took he apart for a complete resto. She had about 80k on it but ha no love. Over this winter I have been showin her some serious love that's fer sure. Mods. Suspension. U name it I'm doin it. I Hopin to run a 10.0

Rdchero
02-17-2013, 08:16 PM
Actually looking for best solution(s) to add Bluetooth and an auxiliary audio input to my 2004 factory AM/FM CD that has neither available.

RhinoZ24
02-17-2013, 08:55 PM
Joe misinterpreted you when you said add-ins lol. You're best bet for the aux and Bluetooth would be a new radio setup. The one you have currently can be taken out and then replaced by another one. My friend has a Pioneer setup in his Tundra (I hate Toyotas, but he has a nice setup lol) with a touch screen. It has the auxiliary input and if I'm not mistaken he can connect a Bluetooth device so he can make calls with his truck from that system. That might have already come with his truck, as I don't know much about Toyotas, but I believe it is from his aftermarket radio. So check out some systems and see what you like.

----------

However, if you wish to keep your stock radio, Idk what you can do for Bluetooth, but for Aux input, you can do what I do and go to Best Buy or RadioShack and buy a device that you plug into a power outlet in your truck, connect your iPod/MP3 player or whatever, and it tells you a radio station to tune to, and sends out its own station of your music.

Jersey_Joe
02-19-2013, 10:25 AM
Yes I did sorry bud. Lol. I have a pioneer in my truck as well. It's called the app radio. There is an iPhone ready and android ready radio available. Sounds great to. I haven't gotten any complaints yet. Anywhere between 2-300$