PDA

View Full Version : 302 supercharger

bcherwien
11-11-2018, 09:29 AM
So I picked up this supercharger. It's an Eaton M90. I wanna throw it on the 302. Yes I know, "should've got a M112" but the guy on Craigslist didn't have one.

Anyone put one of these Eaton units on aftermarket?

If nothing else it'll be the coolest paper weight in the office.

Anyway, I'm really excited, so far its still in the passenger seat but I definitely feel a difference.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

faststang90
11-11-2018, 07:25 PM
do a search and you can find pictures of it but most of it is set off to the side and looks like a lot of work to make it work

bcherwien
11-11-2018, 09:27 PM
Woah that actually looks like a good way to go. I mostly just need to know what ports/passages I need and don't need. Don't worry, I won't try to describe the bottom of the unit followed by what does this do... I feel like I don't need most of them.

Thanks for that picture, I had not seen that one, but that actually looks simpler than I was invisioning

----------

do a search and you can find pictures of it but most of it is set off to the side and looks like a lot of work to make it workWow dude. Yup yup. I can believe I didn't see this in my previous search. That's super simple and really non-invasive.

You sir, are the man.

faststang90
11-13-2018, 10:25 PM
yeah from the pictures I see online it looks like the blow valve pipes back into the inlet side. Are you going to stay efi or are you going with a carburetor ?

bcherwien
12-02-2018, 04:20 PM
yeah from the pictures I see online it looks like the blow valve pipes back into the inlet side. Are you going to stay efi or are you going with a carburetor ?Yikes, sorry for the long reply. I'ma stay EFI. I hope I can get away with stock injectors, I really only want like 3-5 psi