PDA

View Full Version : 2001 F150 Supercab Rear Doors Locked Up

Oscar
12-29-2016, 06:55 PM
Both of my rear doors have locked up. My Haines manual does not describe what to do. I don't know how this happens, but I can't be the only one with this problem. Anyone out there with the solution to this issue?

Jersey_Joe
12-30-2016, 03:55 PM
Both of my rear doors have locked up. My Haines manual does not describe what to do. I don't know how this happens, but I can't be the only one with this problem. Anyone out there with the solution to this issue?

Hello oscar. Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately I have not had this problem. Are the door locks in the lock position? Electric locks? Does the unlock/lock switch on the drivers door work?

Lit up by F150leds.com
...and 5 Star tuned!!!

Oscar
12-31-2016, 10:04 AM
The front door locks work just fine. My keys are manual without remote.The rear doors remain locked no matter what I try. The outside door openers remain inoperative as well as the inside rear door openers. I have had both rear door panels off before, but I cannot see what is causing the rear doors to remain locked. When the right rear recently locked up, I did hear an unfamiliar sound when it happened.