PDA

View Full Version : Alternate Fuel

wernotalone2k25
09-01-2016, 11:08 AM
I've been wanting to run E85 just to see how it would perform, what I'm wondering is could it run through mine. I do NOT have flex fuel but I am tuned, 4.6L V8 3V Tuned. I know all about compression ratio and Octane rating, I'm just curious.

FX4Life
09-01-2016, 11:19 AM
You sure do ask a lot of dumb questions on here

wernotalone2k25
09-01-2016, 11:35 AM
You sure do ask a lot of dumb questions on here
Had to come up with something since I've been inactive for a while... Now my legit question is how to delete cats without the check engine light?

FX4Life
09-01-2016, 11:44 AM
It is a federal offense to remove a catalytic converters.

anaheim_drew
09-01-2016, 12:18 PM
Wow, not one but two stupid questions.

----------

. Now my legit question is how to delete cats without the check engine light?
If you knew anything about programmers and took my advice and read what some can and cant do you would know the answer to that question.

http://www.f150nation.com/4-6-5-4-a/12920-cat-s-delete.html

----------

Here is another post you started. You should reread it man.
http://www.f150nation.com/4-6-5-4-a/12941-upgrade-fuel-delivery-system.html

Jersey_Joe
09-01-2016, 07:53 PM
Wow kid. Your die'n in here. It's a mechanically engineered disaster And approaching catastrophic failure. Lol. I myself have been stubborn and not listened when I thought I was right when I was indeed wrong. Listen to the wise ones. Cause Leme tell ya. If it's somebody you want knowledge from. It's drew. I can halo with most. But drew is an encyclopedia of knowledge Aka. Car God. Listen to what he says. And u might pick up on some things. If I were u. I would start by research. That engine won't handle 85. And is keep that tuned thing on the low low too.

lit up by F150leds.com & 5Star tuned....

----------

I've been wanting to run E85 just to see how it would perform, what I'm wondering is could it run through mine. I do NOT have flex fuel but I am tuned, 4.6L V8 3V Tuned. I know all about compression ratio and Octane rating, I'm just curious.
Allinall

lit up by F150leds.com & 5Star tuned....