PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade fuel delivery system

wernotalone2k25
07-28-2016, 03:50 PM
If I were to upgrade my fuel system what would be involved? Fuel pump only or injectors only or fuel pump and injectors, I'm trying to keep it on a budget.

Jersey_Joe
07-28-2016, 03:54 PM
Did u supercharge your truck?

lit up by F150leds.com & 5Star tuned....

wernotalone2k25
07-28-2016, 03:57 PM
Did u supercharge your truck? lit up by F150leds.com & 5Star tuned....
Well no...

anaheim_drew
07-28-2016, 03:58 PM
You have no need to upgrade your fuel system

wernotalone2k25
07-28-2016, 03:59 PM
You have no need to upgrade your fuel system
So when I do decide to what should I do

anaheim_drew
07-28-2016, 04:00 PM
Buy an SCT programmer

Jersey_Joe
07-28-2016, 04:11 PM
I can't say it better than that lol.

anaheim_drew
07-28-2016, 04:24 PM
Yeah but for some reason he wants advice, we give it, and he takes his friends advice instead.

wernotalone2k25
07-28-2016, 06:08 PM
Yeah but for some reason he wants advice, we give it, and he takes his friends advice instead.
What friend?

anaheim_drew
07-28-2016, 06:17 PM
Friends

Flashpaq by Superchips, a few friends had these and recommended them!

wernotalone2k25
07-28-2016, 06:23 PM
Friends
Old friends from highschool
I'm now an engineering student

anaheim_drew
07-28-2016, 06:36 PM
Old friends from highschool I'm now an engineering student
And?
On 7/8/2016 you took their advice
On 7/11/2016 you posted this bs

Think what you want but with my roommate and I being mechanical engineers we might install a turbo on my truck

----------

I'm now an engineering student
and 2 weeks ago you said you were a mechanical engineer

wernotalone2k25
07-28-2016, 06:50 PM
That's our declared major

----------

Might as well say that since we can both take apart an engine and put it back together, he has already rebuilt 2, me I don't have the time or money to. And also with me planning on getting a masters in aeronautical engineering!

----------

I'm more than smart, I just never assume and always like secondhand advice... The old saying 2 brains are better than 1. Really I wouldn't need to come here to this forum, I just choose too, just for some tips and advice!

Jersey_Joe
07-28-2016, 07:30 PM
That's our declared major ---------- Might as well say that since we can both take apart an engine and put it back together, he has already rebuilt 2, me I don't have the time or money to. And also with me planning on getting a masters in aeronautical engineering! ---------- I'm more than smart, I just never assume and always like secondhand advice... The old saying 2 brains are better than 1. Really I wouldn't need to come here to this forum, I just choose too, just for some tips and advice!
Good for u kid. My best friend is a super freak too. I'm also studying engineering. I'm just a little older. And have a family and a career already. Lol. Now. Drew has more logged hrs under hoods and cars than most of us out together. Knows his sh¡t. Me? Been doin it long enough behind a ford that I don't have to ask anymore. But sometimes I do for opinions. I've come to drew for quite a few. Knowledge is key. And sometimes when your a "super freak" as I like to call my neighbor. And will now call u lol jk. He lacks being a gear head. My 2 year old son could take apart this damn 390 that's sittin in my fathers shop if he could twist the bolts and then put it back together. That's the easy part. Learning the secrets and the tricks to let your right foot have a love affair with the gas pedal. Now that's an art. This is where u learn. Go outside your box. Like your super hips. You can't custom tune that. Could u eventually geek it up and reprogram it? Yeah. But the format sucks and it's slow. Use something that someone else can tell u about that can b custom tunes to the precise vehicle that you're driving. Not just a model and engine guideline. You'll get it young man you'll get it. Good luck to u with your education

----------

Super chips. Not hips. I am laughing my balls off! The dr is in. Ha!

cooperf150-06
07-28-2016, 07:38 PM
Lmao dr is in

Jersey_Joe
07-28-2016, 07:39 PM
That's funny right there. I don't care who u r

anaheim_drew
07-29-2016, 03:47 AM
Now. Drew has more logged hrs under hoods and cars than most of us put together. Knows his sh¡t.

Me? Been doin it long enough behind a ford that I don't have to ask anymore. But sometimes I do for opinions. I've come to drew for quite a few.
Knowledge is key.

Use something that someone else can tell u about that can b custom tunes to the precise vehicle that you're driving..
Thanks for the recognition Joey

SCT and DiabloSport are ford friendly and I have used them both with custom tuning.

anaheim_drew
07-29-2016, 07:53 AM
I have found that Knowledge is the key to life along with Product Knowledge on everything I own and services I need.