PDA

View Full Version : Full HID kit?

canadiancop
06-10-2016, 08:14 AM
I've got '16 FX4 and sadly the new models do not come with HID lights. My '14 had them and I'm missing them a lot

Is there a full kit to replace current? Not bulbs and ballasts, but a full plug and play kit with projection tubes and rest. I'd remove the full headlight assemble and replace it with a new one.

Is there such a thing?

Jersey_Joe
06-10-2016, 08:51 AM
I've got '16 FX4 and sadly the new models do not come with HID lights. My '14 had them and I'm missing them a lot Is there a full kit to replace current? Not bulbs and ballasts, but a full plug and play kit with projection tubes and rest. I'd remove the full headlight assemble and replace it with a new one. Is there such a thing?
There sure is. Led's. F150leds.com. I did. My whole truck in them. I sat next to my buddy's 14 with the hid's and my led's were clearly better. Check em out. I'm a huge fan. Quality lights!!

lit up by F150leds.com & 5Star tuned....

----------

Squarespace - Claim This Domain (http://Www.F150leds.com)

----------

I don't know why there site name doesn't come up. But if u click it. It will take u to there site. Good luck and let us know how u made out

Ford Fan#1
06-10-2016, 01:41 PM
I've got '16 FX4 and sadly the new models do not come with HID lights. My '14 had them and I'm missing them a lot Is there a full kit to replace current? Not bulbs and ballasts, but a full plug and play kit with projection tubes and rest. I'd remove the full headlight assemble and replace it with a new one. Is there such a thing? you can get the entire led housing and everything from tasca parts for $700 or so.. Or just check Craigslist. I found a few on there for $500 or somthing like that. Or raptor retrofit

canadiancop
06-11-2016, 06:41 PM
Great info guys. Thank you!

Jersey_Joe
06-11-2016, 08:21 PM
Great info guys. Thank you!
Most welcome. I wanted to go hid as well. Found out that I can see better with leds. And ....... There cheaper. Go figure lol. Good luck. Let us know how u make out