PDA

View Full Version : Want to Buy: Crew cab center console

Bullet Tooth Tony
02-18-2016, 07:33 AM
Hey guys I'm looking to take out the jump seat out of my regular cab and wanting to put in an actual crew cab center console. Does anyone know where to get one besides the dealer. I looked on ebay and all they show is add-ins and the jump seat which I currently have.

DWC (donewithchevy )
02-18-2016, 08:00 AM
Hey guys I'm looking to take out the jump seat out of my regular cab and wanting to put in an actual crew cab center console. Does anyone know where to get one besides the dealer. I looked on ebay and all they show is add-ins and the jump seat which I currently have.

What's the year and color of your truck ? Look on eBay , Craigslist , and other ford truck sites. I've seen this come up a lot on the forums. A guy on another site is looking to trade his console for a jump seat, his is the tan cloth . Depending on vehicle gen, i.e.-2010 and before, 2009 to 2014, and 15 and up (think I got the gens right) you'll have to find what years fit what. Within the same gen ......yes. Not same gen .....I'm not sure. Was thinking about swapping out my 2011 grey jump seat for a console also, as I don't use it as much now and the console would be more functional and look better. Also maybe try calling a j/y for late model wreck .

Bullet Tooth Tony
02-18-2016, 08:05 AM
2014 silver w/gray cloth

DWC (donewithchevy )
02-18-2016, 08:17 AM
I just the read my post. Im getting my gens wrong. Not sure about the newer trucks but, definitely any 11 to 14. Maybe the 15 and up and I think the 09 and 2010 . Someone else will have to chime in about that unless you already know. Have you checked on other forums and the jy's for one ?

FX4Life
02-18-2016, 08:36 AM
That is actually a pretty popular mod, removing the jump seat for the console. So you're just going to have to keep looking every day until you find one for sale, try other forums and look on there everyday or create wanted to buy ads

BFEB
02-18-2016, 09:26 AM
I just the read my post. Im getting my gens wrong. Not sure about the newer trucks but, definitely any 11 to 14. Maybe the 15 and up and I think the 09 and 2010 . Someone else will have to chime in about that unless you already know. Have you checked on other forums and the jy's for one ? They go
97-03/04
04-08
09-14
15+

----------

I might be proven wrong, but I don't think you'll find one that's cloth. Typically the flow through console was only an option in the higher trim models (Lariat/FX/KR/Platinum/Limited)

DWC (donewithchevy )
02-18-2016, 10:26 AM
They go
97-03/04
04-08
09-14
15+

----------

I might be proven wrong, but I don't think you'll find one that's cloth. Typically the flow through console was only an option in the higher trim models (Lariat/FX/KR/Platinum/Limited)

^^^ I think he's talking the larger center console on a truck with the column shifter and not the floor shifter. On my 2011 xlt with column shift at least, either the jump seat or the center console was an option --- in cloth--- as leather wasn't an option on the xlt until the 12's I believe. I've seen lots of guys do the switch . And yes they've gone both ways ..... Lol !

@ bullettoothtony ...... What is your trim level , and interior color/material ? And it's a 14 regular cab yes ? Not screw or scab ?

Bullet Tooth Tony
02-18-2016, 04:04 PM
It's a SCAB, 2014 XLT, grey cloth, 5.0

BFEB
02-18-2016, 04:18 PM
^^^ I think he's talking the larger center console on a truck with the column shifter and not the floor shifter. On my 2011 xlt with column shift at least, either the jump seat or the center console was an option --- in cloth--- as leather wasn't an option on the xlt until the 12's I believe. I've seen lots of guys do the switch . And yes they've gone both ways ..... Lol ! @ bullettoothtony ...... What is your trim level , and interior color/material ? And it's a 14 regular cab yes ? Not screw or scab ? Idk what I was thinking this morning. Completely forgot about the "regular" console. For some reason I just had flow through stuck in my head.
Is this the console you're looking for? (Just a pic I found not one I saw for sale :( )

Jersey_Joe
02-18-2016, 04:21 PM
Idk what I was thinking this morning. Completely forgot about the "regular" console. For some reason I just had flow through stuck in my head. Is this the console you're looking for? (Just a pic I found not one I saw for sale :( ) I was gonna post a pic of mine. But that's it lol. Way to go dan. Nice job. I'll bet that's the one he wants. I know that's what I wanted when I was truck shoppin Good luck tony!!

5Star tuned.....

DWC (donewithchevy )
02-18-2016, 05:48 PM
Joe post up a pic of yours here when you can. I believe we have similar trucks. Tuxedo black with the grey cloth interior.

And here's someone from another site that did the swap, although with a tan interior.

I'm leaning towards the swap too , if I can find one also. But to be fair , the first one posted here goes to bullettoothtony, since it's his thread and he asked first. ...... That and I'm not ready yet . Lol. Good luck on the search.

Jersey_Joe
02-18-2016, 08:16 PM
Joe post up a pic of yours here when you can. I believe we have similar trucks. Tuxedo black with the grey cloth interior. And here's someone from another site that did the swap, although with a tan interior. I'm leaning towards the swap too , if I can find one also. But to be fair , the first one posted here goes to bullettoothtony, since it's his thread and he asked first. ...... That and I'm not ready yet . Lol. Good luck on the search.
Yup. It's the exact same one as in dans pic. M workin right now so in the Mornin when I get back to her I'll take a pic

5Star tuned.....

Bullet Tooth Tony
02-19-2016, 06:31 AM
That's the one, and its the same color as the interior in my truck. Thank you dan. Do you know what the cost is plus hardware

BFEB
02-19-2016, 07:54 AM
This is the 1st one I've seen available and to me it's a pretty big ouch to the wallet, but if it's in your budget go for it and post up a how to on here bud.

2014 Ford F150 Center Console Black and Gray New Perfect | eBay (http://m.ebay.com/itm/2014-FORD-F150-CENTER-CONSOLE-BLACK-AND-GRAY-OEM-NEW-PERFECT-/111893901056?nav=SEARCH)

FX4Life
02-19-2016, 08:41 AM
I've seen them sell on forums for about $300. I'd keep looking around vs paying $450

Bullet Tooth Tony
02-19-2016, 12:14 PM
Wow, that is a lot. I'm going to wait after I go in for surgery to see what my wallet looks like after.

BFEB
02-19-2016, 02:19 PM
Damn wallet limitation anyway lol