PDA

View Full Version : Bed Extender?

wernotalone2k25
02-15-2016, 09:07 PM
Hey so in a few months I'm moving off to college, and I have a lot to take, I was wondering if anyone had a bed extender, I'm seeing them for about $200+ and I'm after a nice metal one not a plastic one. So if you have one and don't want it I'll buy it from you, and I'm checking pep boys tomorrow!

Ford Fan#1
02-15-2016, 09:11 PM
Hey so in a few months I'm moving off to college, and I have a lot to take, I was wondering if anyone had a bed extender, I'm seeing them for about $200+ and I'm after a nice metal one not a plastic one. So if you have one and don't want it I'll buy it from you, and I'm checking pep boys tomorrow! I don't think you have a choice with the bed extenders honestly. I think they mount differently. Along with how wide the everything is. I would recommend getting some film to put on the tailgate. Just so a rock won't chip it. Plasti dip might even work. But back on topic.

Jersey_Joe
02-15-2016, 10:43 PM
I don't think you have a choice with the bed extenders honestly. I think they mount differently. Along with how wide the everything is. I would recommend getting some film to put on the tailgate. Just so a rock won't chip it. Plasti dip might even work. But back on topic.
What?

5Star tuned.....

----------

Hey so in a few months I'm moving off to college, and I have a lot to take, I was wondering if anyone had a bed extender, I'm seeing them for about $200+ and I'm after a nice metal one not a plastic one. So if you have one and don't want it I'll buy it from you, and I'm checking pep boys tomorrow!
Dude. There is a ton of stuff online for what u would like to do. Google. I'm sure you'll find something u will like. Or didn't even know was out there and can benefit from finding it. So. Google exactly what you want and see what turns up. Good luck. Funny I had the one from ford with my truck. I didn't want it. Nor did I have a use. I sold it to my neighbor. The day I brought it home lol.

5Star tuned.....

wernotalone2k25
02-16-2016, 10:02 AM
Something basic like this, I might buy weather tech splash guards, although I've had some in the past, not bad but they look weird!

Ford Fan#1
02-16-2016, 12:32 PM
Something basic like this, I might buy weather tech splash guards, although I've had some in the past, not bad but they look weird! huh. Didn't know it would fit on a 12th gen.

Jersey_Joe
02-16-2016, 02:37 PM
huh. Didn't know it would fit on a 12th gen.
That's because that is made for the gen 12

5Star tuned.....

wernotalone2k25
02-16-2016, 02:53 PM
I went on ahead and got one it will be in Thursday and it was about $150 plus tax, I'll upload pics when I get it!

Jersey_Joe
02-16-2016, 08:22 PM
I went on ahead and got one it will be in Thursday and it was about $150 plus tax, I'll upload pics when I get it!
Congrats!!

5Star tuned.....

Ford Fan#1
02-16-2016, 10:59 PM
That's because that is made for the gen 12 5Star tuned..... I thought the 10th and 11th gens had the aluminum bed extender and the 12th and 13th gens had the plastic ones.