PDA

View Full Version : Will they fit.

brndnpugs
10-12-2015, 11:30 PM
Hate playing this guessing game. I have a 2010 fx4 2.5" leveling. Want my tires to stick out past my body line a little bit without having to use wheel spacers like all my friends did. I'm looking at fuel mavericks 20x10 -12mm offset 5" back spacing wrapped in 305/55s. Anyone run a similar rim/tire setup? Carid.com says I can only fit 20×9 +14mm with 305/55 but I don't know it that's cause of a rubbing issue or if they don't wanna sell rims/tires that stick out past the body line. Please help...

brndnpugs
10-15-2015, 04:30 AM
Well thanks to nobody's help I figured it out

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ford Fan#1
10-15-2015, 05:33 AM
Well thanks to nobody's help I figured it out Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk sorry. Evidently nobody knew the answer. And didn't want you to spend $1,500+ on something that won't fit. ( IF it didn't fit )

RhinoZ24
10-15-2015, 09:32 PM
Well thanks to nobody's help I figured it out

We don't always have the answer for everything. No need to get frustrated.

brndnpugs
10-16-2015, 02:24 AM
Sorry i sounded pissy. I kinda just figured with all the nice rigs on this site that others would know what you measure to check for fitment.

And I guess I did get help from car Id. Anyone else that has questions about fitment I suggest calling them. Great customer support over there.

RhinoZ24
10-16-2015, 11:56 AM
Sorry i sounded pissy. I kinda just figured with all the nice rigs on this site that others would know what you measure to check for fitment.

And I guess I did get help from car Id. Anyone else that has questions about fitment I suggest calling them. Great customer support over there.

It's all good, we do have a lot of knowledgeable members on here that can help with most questions, but yeah sometimes we don't have the answer for everything lol. Glad you were able to get your question answered elsewhere though and thanks for posting the info for future reference.

brndnpugs
10-16-2015, 11:07 PM
It's all good, we do have a lot of knowledgeable members on here that can help with most questions, but yeah sometimes we don't have the answer for everything lol. Glad you were able to get your question answered elsewhere though and for posting the info for future reference.
No problem. I'll post pics when I get the wheels on. They won't be in until Monday [emoji36]

RhinoZ24
10-16-2015, 11:24 PM
No problem. I'll post pics when I get the wheels on. They won't be in until Monday [emoji36]

Sounds good!