PDA

View Full Version : fabtech 6 inch suspension reviews wanted

inkville
09-16-2015, 06:42 PM
I'm looking into the fab tech 6 inch suspension lift for my 2wd an I'd like to know what you fellas think about their products.... Thanks guys.!!!!

Jersey_Joe
09-16-2015, 07:26 PM
I'm looking into the fab tech 6 inch suspension lift for my 2wd an I'd like to know what you fellas think about their products.... Thanks guys.!!!!
Dude. I'll b honest. I think they are the best lift out there for a ford. They may b a little more pricy. But guess what. U get what u pay for. I've said it for years. Fabtech is the best. Period. Great choice and good luck. Why u no buy a 4x4? Just curious lol

5Star tuned.....

inkville
09-16-2015, 07:40 PM
Thanks man for the review .. It makes it a lot easier to spend the money knowing your not buying junk... I got to impatient an the price was super cheap for the 2wd .. I'd rather have a 4wd but the price was just to good to pass up..

Jersey_Joe
09-16-2015, 08:00 PM
Thanks man for the review .. It makes it a lot easier to spend the money knowing your not buying junk... I got to impatient an the price was super cheap for the 2wd .. I'd rather have a 4wd but the price was just to good to pass up..
Np. Huge fabtech fan. Always have been. Great product.

5Star tuned.....

anaheim_drew
09-17-2015, 08:09 AM
Fabtech works if you are going for the look.