PDA

View Full Version : body lift advice

inkville
09-12-2015, 04:46 PM
What's up fellas.!!!!!... I currently have a 2006 f150 2wd super cab an I want to left it.... What's the best body kit for your buck an how much would I be spending on the kit and installation roughly.????... Thanks for your help and advice.!!!!!!

Carolina Boostin
09-12-2015, 10:28 PM
Best I've seen is performance accessories

RhinoZ24
09-13-2015, 03:21 AM
Autoanything.com greatest prices guaranteed and they have plenty of reviews for lift kits from people with your truck. That would probably give you a lot more info and give you prices as compared to here as not many active members have lifted trucks that I'm aware of.

BFEB
09-13-2015, 09:50 AM
Autoanything.com greatest prices guaranteed and they have plenty of reviews for lift kits from people with your truck. That would probably give you a lot more info and give you prices as compared to here as not many active members have lifted trucks that I'm aware of. are they paying you to post all over the forum? lol

RhinoZ24
09-13-2015, 04:03 PM
They should after all the times I've promoted them haha.

DWC (donewithchevy )
09-13-2015, 04:44 PM
They should after all the times I've promoted them haha.

Same here. I recommend them often. Usually lowest prices. Never had any problems.

inkville
09-15-2015, 03:25 PM
Ok thanks fellas.!!!!... Now I have a new question...lol... I was quoted 400. For a rough country 2.5 leveling kit installation an alignment... I was also quoted 1150. For a rough country 2.5 body lift kit installation and alignment as well... Now would I gain anything more with the body kit over the leveling kit.????.. Or would I get the same from the leveling kit plus save some money.????...thanks again fellas.!!!!!!

BFEB
09-15-2015, 05:12 PM
Ok thanks fellas.!!!!... Now I have a new question...lol... I was quoted 400. For a rough country 2.5 leveling kit installation an alignment... I was also quoted 1150. For a rough country 2.5 body lift kit installation and alignment as well... Now would I gain anything more with the body kit over the leveling kit.????.. Or would I get the same from the leveling kit plus save some money.????...thanks again fellas.!!!!!! you'd save quite a bit by doing the leveling kit yourself. Probably cut the cost in half and they're not bad to install at all. Put one on my 08 and I've got one ordered for my truck I have now.

RhinoZ24
09-15-2015, 11:04 PM
Ok thanks fellas.!!!!... Now I have a new question...lol... I was quoted 400. For a rough country 2.5 leveling kit installation an alignment... I was also quoted 1150. For a rough country 2.5 body lift kit installation and alignment as well... Now would I gain anything more with the body kit over the leveling kit.????.. Or would I get the same from the leveling kit plus save some money.????...thanks again fellas.!!!!!!

Body lift kit? No sir lol. Go with the the leveling kit, if you need a lift kit make it suspension kit. IMO body lifts are weaker and have less use if you plan to use it in off-roading.

Jersey_Joe
09-16-2015, 05:00 AM
Level all the way.

5Star tuned.....

anaheim_drew
09-17-2015, 10:38 AM
Now would I gain anything more with the body lift over the leveling kit.????.. !
Yes. Body lift is front and rear. Leveling kit is front only

----------

Here is a link with info that will help you.

How to select the right lift kit for your truck | Examiner.com (http://www.examiner.com/article/how-to-select-the-right-lift-kit-for-your-truck)