PDA

View Full Version : Air Conditioner Components??

f150msgt
08-15-2015, 04:41 PM
My 2010 XLT Crew Cab has had no a/c this summer. Over 100 degrees in Arkansas without a/c sucks...bad. I have used the recharge stuff in the can and verified my compressor works, temp control, and blower as well. after only blowing cold for barely a day the compressor doesn't engage (low pressure switch I assume). Anyways, determined I have a leak behind the dash (dye on floor and plastic case for blower). Since I cannot find a dang manual for these trucks (what is up with that btw?, who can tell me what components are back there, how hard is the dash to pull apart, and anyone experience anything similar? Thank you very much from a father of a wife and kids spoiled on a/c (I grew up with a windowless and non-a/c having pinto in Texas summers).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RhinoZ24
08-15-2015, 07:55 PM
Rockauto.com, it'll have the Haynes repair manual for the 2010. It should give you the info you need to repair your A/C

f150msgt
08-16-2015, 12:15 PM
Rockauto.com, it'll have the Haynes repair manual for the 2010. It should give you the info you need to repair your A/C

Thanks a bunch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jersey_Joe
08-16-2015, 06:55 PM
Hey master sarg. Welcome to the forum. U can get a Haynes manual at any parts store Any auto web site too. There a few good versions. But I think Haynes is the best also.

5Star tuned.....