PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 2005 F150 FX4 For Sale

jaynavarrete
07-31-2015, 08:37 PM
210,000 miles. Leather. New Tires. Interior (gray) and Exterior (red/gray) like new. Nerf bars. Crew Crab. Pioneer CD/DVD?Bluetooth. Rear back up camera. TracRac ladder rack.No mechanical issues. Clean title. I have owned the last 3 years. I bought the truck from Carmax in 2012. 1 previous owner. No accidents. Photos available. $7500 firm.

Ford Fan#1
07-31-2015, 08:42 PM
210,000 miles. Leather. New Tires. Interior (gray) and Exterior (red/gray) like new. Nerf bars. Crew Crab. Pioneer CD/DVD?Bluetooth. Rear back up camera. TracRac ladder rack.No mechanical issues. Clean title. I have owned the last 3 years. I bought the truck from Carmax in 2012. 1 previous owner. No accidents. Photos available. $7500 firm. how many miles did it have when you bought it? And have the cam phasers been replaced?

jaynavarrete
07-31-2015, 08:54 PM
It had 101,000 miles when I bought it. The cam phasers were not replaced since I have owned it. I am not sure about before. I had Carmax change the spark plugs when I bought the truck because they are difficult to change and a couple of buddies had issues with their spark plugs in similar year vehicles so that has been done.

Ford Fan#1
07-31-2015, 09:03 PM
It had 101,000 miles when I bought it. The cam phasers were not replaced since I have owned it. I am not sure about before. I had Carmax change the spark plugs when I bought the truck because they are difficult to change and a couple of buddies had issues with their spark plugs in similar year vehicles so that has been done. any ticks or anything?

Jersey_Joe
07-31-2015, 09:18 PM
Clean truck. Hope u get what your asking.

5Star tuned.....

jaynavarrete
07-31-2015, 09:30 PM
any ticks or anything?

Have never had any mechanical issues. I have replaced the brakes a couple of times since I have had it. I am on my 3rd set of tires since I have owned it. I occasionally pull a light cargo trailer and have had no problems. I love the truck. I travel a lot cross country and I just need a newer truck. I plan to buy another FX4 just newer with less miles.

Jersey_Joe
07-31-2015, 09:32 PM
Have never had any mechanical issues. I have replaced the brakes a couple of times since I have had it. I am on my 3rd set of tires since I have owned it. I occasionally pull a light cargo trailer and have had no problems. I love the truck. I travel a lot cross country and I just need a newer truck. I plan to buy another FX4 just newer with less miles.
Nice truck. Good luck

5Star tuned.....

----------

Yo! Welcome to the forum btw

5Star tuned.....

Ford Fan#1
07-31-2015, 09:45 PM
Have never had any mechanical issues. I have replaced the brakes a couple of times since I have had it. I am on my 3rd set of tires since I have owned it. I occasionally pull a light cargo trailer and have had no problems. I love the truck. I travel a lot cross country and I just need a newer truck. I plan to buy another FX4 just newer with less miles. nice! If I had the money id look at it. Welcome to the forum