PDA

View Full Version : Dash lights all screwed

niknodder
06-27-2015, 08:38 PM
I have a 2013 5.0 F150

Yesterday my dash where the direction, temp and music is shown started turning off and going black. Then it would turn off and then it would turn on. Then the fan stopped working, AC stopped working and the lights on only that part of the dash we're turning on and off.

When I pulled in and parked I shut the truck off. Then when I went to start it again the truck wouldn't turn over. The info centre said there was a start system failure?

Anyone experience this, have an idea of what the he'll is haunting my truck?

Its at a dealer about 1.5 hours from home and I imagine It's under warranty but the damn thing left me stranded!

Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

B-rad!'

cooperf150-06
06-27-2015, 08:42 PM
Welcome if I haven't said it before, give it a little bit and a few of the guys will be here to help u out. Sorry it left u stranded but what can u say other than it happens

Jersey_Joe
06-27-2015, 09:14 PM
I have a 2013 5.0 F150 Yesterday my dash where the direction, temp and music is shown started turning off and going black. Then it would turn off and then it would turn on. Then the fan stopped working, AC stopped working and the lights on only that part of the dash we're turning on and off. When I pulled in and parked I shut the truck off. Then when I went to start it again the truck wouldn't turn over. The info centre said there was a start system failure? Anyone experience this, have an idea of what the he'll is haunting my truck? Its at a dealer about 1.5 hours from home and I imagine It's under warranty but the damn thing left me stranded! Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated. Thanks B-rad!'
Wow. I've never heard any probs other than a few electrical probs. never. Never heard anybody being stranded. That sucks. Sorry u had to deal with that

5Star tuned.....