PDA

View Full Version : RANCHOS rs9000xl reviews

boston ballbagga
04-25-2015, 10:57 PM
I got a 04 F-150 XLT 4.6 L 4door super crew 4X4 "new body style " with factory shocks/struts. Looking to change that. I'm looking to level out the front since they dive. I was thinking of KYB and a leveling kit or Rancho Loaded Quick Lift rs9000XL (front) & Rancho rs9000Xl shock absorbers (Rear)(triple tubes ) but knowledge is low in this area .. I tow a 21' boat and do mostly highway and city driving. Factory wheels If all that factors in at all... Just looking for it ride good and look good. Not worried about losing gas mileage. What are my options ? What do you guys think I should do ? You get what you pay for so I'm lookin to do it right .. Help me plz
Kevin

Ford Fan#1
04-25-2015, 11:24 PM
The quick lift won't do much as I'm pretty sure it's just shocks.

RhinoZ24
04-26-2015, 12:24 PM
I got a 04 F-150 XLT 4.6 L 4door super crew 4X4 "new body style " with factory shocks/struts. Looking to change that. I'm looking to level out the front since they dive. I was thinking of KYB and a leveling kit or Rancho Loaded Quick Lift rs9000XL (front) & Rancho rs9000Xl shock absorbers (Rear)(triple tubes ) but knowledge is low in this area .. I tow a 21' boat and do mostly highway and city driving. Factory wheels If all that factors in at all... Just looking for it ride good and look good. Not worried about losing gas mileage. What are my options ? What do you guys think I should do ? You get what you pay for so I'm lookin to do it right .. Help me plz
Kevin

Autoanything.com, lowest prices guaranteed and they'll have user reviews to give you some feedback on those shocks. I know they have Ranchos on there so it's worth a shot and might help out a little more.

Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows, Toyota's the Turd

boston ballbagga
04-26-2015, 10:09 PM
Thanks for all the info. I decided to go With the Rancho 9000xl

Rancho loaded quick lift (2)
Rancho shock absorbers (2)
Moog upper control arm kit (2)
Moog lower control arm kit (2)
Moog sway bar link. (2). .. Good deal with the 4wheel auto parts. Ordered the shocks and struts from there. And all the moog stuff from jc Whitney For not a bad for total of $931.21 then $126.00 rebate. So it came to. $805.21. 👍.
Good looking out. Just needed a push in the rite direction . Thanks,
Kevin

RhinoZ24
04-26-2015, 10:33 PM
Thanks for all the info. I decided to go With the Rancho 9000xl

Rancho loaded quick lift (2)
Rancho shock absorbers (2)
Moog upper control arm kit (2)
Moog lower control arm kit (2)
Moog sway bar link. (2). .. Good deal with the 4wheel auto parts. Ordered the shocks and struts from there. And all the moog stuff from jc Whitney For not a bad for total of $931.21 then $126.00 rebate. So it came to. $805.21. ddc4d.
Good looking out. Just needed a push in the rite direction . Thanks,
Kevin

Glad we could help. Post some pics when you get everything installed

Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows, Toyota's the Turd

boston ballbagga
04-28-2015, 09:14 PM
Will do .. I m still waiting for delivery. Even took some measurements of where the body sits from the ground.. See where it sits when I'm done. I also took some before pics. Thanks again

RhinoZ24
04-29-2015, 09:49 AM
No problem and good luck with the install!