PDA

View Full Version : rear differential

pockets
04-15-2015, 12:39 PM
I am wondering if there is a way to look up gear specs. for the different diffs. I use to have a dana 44 and now I have a posi but I think the gear specs might have been misread.

Carolina Boostin
04-15-2015, 01:58 PM

Don't edit my response Joe

Jersey_Joe
04-15-2015, 03:41 PM
Well when it's offensive to another member. You leave me no choice. Please refrain from making comments about another member and your comments will stay as u made them. Carry on

5Star tuned.....

----------

I am wondering if there is a way to look up gear specs. for the different diffs. I use to have a dana 44 and now I have a posi but I think the gear specs might have been misread.
U still have the sticker on the door to google it?

5Star tuned.....

pockets
07-01-2015, 01:24 AM
I know I don't have the truck anymore, but thank you for the advice Joe, and saving me from whatever offensive stuff was said by Preston. I know I'm not the smartest when it comes to the know how of repairs and diagnosing certain things, but I try to figure stuff out and so it might seem like I'm asking stupid questions and to people who know about this kind of stuff and do it day in and day out are obviously going to know more, and see it as common sense. It's not everyday though that I need gear ratios or specs. I'm not a mechanic for a living. anyway Thanks again Joe

Jersey_Joe
07-01-2015, 10:00 AM
I know I don't have the truck anymore, but thank you for the advice Joe, and saving me from whatever offensive stuff was said by Preston. I know I'm not the smartest when it comes to the know how of repairs and diagnosing certain things, but I try to figure stuff out and so it might seem like I'm asking stupid questions and to people who know about this kind of stuff and do it day in and day out are obviously going to know more, and see it as common sense. It's not everyday though that I need gear ratios or specs. I'm not a mechanic for a living. anyway Thanks again Joe
It's all good girl. Anytime. Glad to see u back. Been awhile....

5Star tuned.....

----------

U even worked on scully. Most guys don't work on there own stuff

5Star tuned.....

pockets
07-01-2015, 09:33 PM
That is true. Glad to be back I missed you guys or at least most of you.

Jersey_Joe
07-02-2015, 04:18 AM
Lol.

5Star tuned.....