PDA

View Full Version : Something that wasnt normal.

Ford Fan#1
03-25-2015, 08:12 PM
2003 Supercrew 5.4 with 249,350 miles on it will not shift down sometimes when floored is this normal? ( plugs and coils changed about 1,000 miles ago all motorcraft. Fuel filter about 5,000 miles ago ) like when Its to floor it sometimes it doesn't shift down it speeds up fine and the RPMS climb but it doesn't downshift. I've looked at the cats they don't glow but they pop quite a bit after shutdown after it has been driven. Never smelt like rotten eggs. Like today. Had to get on it. Had to put it to the floor for it to speed up quickly but it acted like it didn't have power. But it went just not.. As quick as normal.. I hope it's not the cats... Or I'll be driving around 100% strait piped.... Maybe with the muffler.. But since replacement are $1,000 or so bucks each... I would be screwed... Also the power steering pump was louder then normal... If that has anything to do with it.

FX4Life
03-25-2015, 08:55 PM
Cats can't be $1000....

Hooptie Ford! Scrap it.

Lol look I'm DJ

2011 OW FX4 Ecoboost Luxury package Screw 5.5, 3.73, S&B intake, Flowmaster 40, rear lift block delete, running board delete, tinted heads, dipped emblems, shorty antenna, tonneau cover, 33's on 20's. SSI tune
Cracked windshield mod

----------

I'd check trans fluid

2011 OW FX4 Ecoboost Luxury package Screw 5.5, 3.73, S&B intake, Flowmaster 40, rear lift block delete, running board delete, tinted heads, dipped emblems, shorty antenna, tonneau cover, 33's on 20's. SSI tune
Cracked windshield mod

Ford Fan#1
03-25-2015, 10:07 PM
Cats can't be $1000.... Hooptie Ford! Scrap it. Lol look I'm DJ 2011 OW FX4 Ecoboost Luxury package Screw 5.5, 3.73, S&B intake, Flowmaster 40, rear lift block delete, running board delete, tinted heads, dipped emblems, shorty antenna, tonneau cover, 33's on 20's. SSI tune Cracked windshield mod ---------- I'd check trans fluid 2011 OW FX4 Ecoboost Luxury package Screw 5.5, 3.73, S&B intake, Flowmaster 40, rear lift block delete, running board delete, tinted heads, dipped emblems, shorty antenna, tonneau cover, 33's on 20's. SSI tune Cracked windshield mod that's what the other Fourm said. So I'm going o get transmission pan drop stuff.. Motorcraft fluid, filter. And gasket. Maybe even rear diff fluid and rear pinion seal

FX4Life
03-25-2015, 10:39 PM
Might as well change front dif fluid too

Cracked windshield mod

RhinoZ24
03-26-2015, 12:04 AM
2003 Supercrew 5.4 with 249,350 miles on it will not shift down sometimes when floored is this normal? ( plugs and coils changed about 1,000 miles ago all motorcraft. Fuel filter about 5,000 miles ago ) like when Its to floor it sometimes it doesn't shift down it speeds up fine and the RPMS climb but it doesn't downshift. I've looked at the cats they don't glow but they pop quite a bit after shutdown after it has been driven. Never smelt like rotten eggs. Like today. Had to get on it. Had to put it to the floor for it to speed up quickly but it acted like it didn't have power. But it went just not.. As quick as normal.. I hope it's not the cats... Or I'll be driving around 100% strait piped.... Maybe with the muffler.. But since replacement are $1,000 or so bucks each... I would be screwed... Also the power steering pump was louder then normal... If that has anything to do with it.

Since when did power steering and cats effect transmission? Lol but seriously its normal. Mine doesn't always downshift even when floored either. It'll stay in the same gear and just slowly speed up. These trucks didn't have what some other vehicles had, when you'd floor them it would automaticallly downshift a gear for speed. At least yours and my generation trucks didn't have it.

Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows

Jersey_Joe
03-26-2015, 03:37 AM
Since when did power steering and cats effect transmission? Lol but seriously its normal. Mine doesn't always downshift even when floored either. It'll stay in the same gear and just slowly speed up. These trucks didn't have what some otger vehicles had, when you'd floor them it would automaticallly downshift a gear for speed. At least yours and my generation trucks didn't have it. Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows
Normal? That's not norm. Check ur fluid level.

5Star tuned.....

----------

Since when did power steering and cats effect transmission? Lol but seriously its normal. Mine doesn't always downshift even when floored either. It'll stay in the same gear and just slowly speed up. These trucks didn't have what some otger vehicles had, when you'd floor them it would automaticallly downshift a gear for speed. At least yours and my generation trucks didn't have it. Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows
If your on the highway and u floor it. And it just slowly speeds up No downshift. You should check ur fluid too. For both of u. It should downshift. It's not ur cats or could or plugs. Check ur fluid. If it's fine. Than we have to go another route

5Star tuned.....

Ford Fan#1
03-26-2015, 04:42 AM
Normal? That's not norm. Check ur fluid level. 5Star tuned..... ---------- If your on the highway and u floor it. And it just slowly speeds up No downshift. You should check ur fluid too. For both of u. It should downshift. It's not ur cats or could or plugs. Check ur fluid. If it's fine. Than we have to go another route 5Star tuned..... I think I'm going to do a pan drop anyways.. Sometime.. And about a mile from the spot I had to get on it? here comes a late 90's trans am. Lowered. American racing wheels and an exhaust probably an intake and tuner. Pulls up next to me going 70 he drops it down a gear or 2 then gets ahead drops back to my driver door then guns it. That idiot really wanted to race? Lmao about a mile ahead was a dumba** in a jeep about to run people off the road in the middle of both lanes.

Ford Fan#1
03-26-2015, 06:52 AM
Is it best to check transmission fluid like oil? ( cold ) take dipstick out wipe off stick back in pull back out check. Smell. Like that?

Jersey_Joe
03-26-2015, 08:07 AM
Is it best to check transmission fluid like oil? ( cold ) take dipstick out wipe off stick back in pull back out check. Smell. Like that?
No. Check it warm. Drive it for about 8-10 miles. Check it while the truck is running

5Star tuned.....

Ford Fan#1
03-26-2015, 08:31 AM
No. Check it warm. Drive it for about 8-10 miles. Check it while the truck is running 5Star tuned..... alright. I've never done that before haha. I heard you were on some vehicles. Will do that after school. Thanks

Jersey_Joe
03-26-2015, 08:57 AM
alright. I've never done that before haha. I heard you were on some vehicles. Will do that after school. Thanks
What does that mean? " I heard u were on some vehicles "

5Star tuned.....

Ford Fan#1
03-26-2015, 09:28 AM
What does that mean? " I heard u were on some vehicles " 5Star tuned..... were suppose to on some vehicles lmao I'm sorry

Jersey_Joe
03-26-2015, 10:22 AM
Not a sorry thing kid lol. I just don't understand ur Indiana language lol.

5Star tuned.....

Ford Fan#1
03-26-2015, 10:49 AM
Not a sorry thing kid lol. I just don't understand ur Indiana language lol. 5Star tuned..... it's actually not paying attention language lmao

Grabber70Mach
03-26-2015, 11:12 AM
Not a sorry thing kid lol. I just don't understand ur Indiana language lol.

5Star tuned.....

Don't worry Joe I'm still lost too.

From infinity and beyond.

Never argue with a Moron, they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

FX4Life
03-26-2015, 12:02 PM
I understood perfectly lol

Cracked windshield mod

RhinoZ24
03-26-2015, 12:11 PM
Normal? That's not norm. Check ur fluid level.

5Star tuned.....

----------

If your on the highway and u floor it. And it just slowly speeds up No downshift. You should check ur fluid too. For both of u. It should downshift. It's not ur cats or could or plugs. Check ur fluid. If it's fine. Than we have to go another route

5Star tuned.....

I had a complete flush 14K ago, just did plugs, and cats are fine. It's not at 65mph, its like at 45-50 if I'm just into overdrive and floor it, it will stay in overdrive and lug along for about 5 seconds before it'll downshift when floored. Just the computer lagging.

----------

You should check your oil level when the engine is warm as well...

----------

it's actually not paying attention language lmao

Its the language of Procrastinators...lol jk

Grabber70Mach
03-26-2015, 01:01 PM
And here I just thought it was a reflection of our public school system.

Never argue with a Moron, they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Ford Fan#1
03-26-2015, 01:17 PM
I had a complete flush 14K ago, just did plugs, and cats are fine. It's not at 65mph, its like at 45-50 if I'm just into overdrive and floor it, it will stay in overdrive and lug along for about 5 seconds before it'll downshift when floored. Just the computer lagging. ---------- You should check your oil level when the engine is warm as well... ---------- Its the language of Procrastinators...lol jk I was going like.. 20... It felt like it was in 2-3rd gear and it should have went to 1st. Barely missed getting hit. But then again. When they behind me I was already doing 75.. :D

RhinoZ24
03-26-2015, 01:48 PM
I was going like.. 20... It felt like it was in 2-3rd gear and it should have went to 1st. Barely missed getting hit. But then again. When they behind me I was already doing 75.. :D

I was going 20...but I was going 75...what? Haha

----------

And here I just thought it was a reflection of our public school system.

It is...

Jersey_Joe
03-26-2015, 02:02 PM
Don't worry Joe I'm still lost too. From infinity and beyond. Never argue with a Moron, they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
Thanks pal. Cause I'm still lost. Wtf R u talkin about kid lol

5Star tuned.....

----------

Don't worry Joe I'm still lost too. From infinity and beyond. Never argue with a Moron, they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
He beat me with experience lol

5Star tuned.....

----------

I understood perfectly lol 2011 OW FX4 Ecoboost Luxury package Screw 5.5, 3.73, S&B intake, Flowmaster 40, rear lift block delete, running board delete, tinted heads, dipped emblems, shorty antenna, tonneau cover, 33's on 20's. SSI tune Cracked windshield mod
Good. Can u explain to us lol

5Star tuned.....

FX4Life
03-26-2015, 02:19 PM
I heard you were [supposed to check trans fluid while it's warm] on some vehicles.

Simple. I seriously had no problem understanding lol

May not be a good thing

Cracked windshield mod

Ford Fan#1
03-26-2015, 03:59 PM
I was going 20...but I was going 75...what? Haha ---------- It is... I had enough time to go. I was already going 20 mph and by the time the other drivers were behind me closely. I was doing 75 or so.

Jersey_Joe
03-26-2015, 06:31 PM
If that was the part that fixes everything and helps us understand wtf your talking about. It failed too. Do u have a plan c pal? Maybe start from the beginning again. Or maybe not. Lol.

5Star tuned.....

djfllmn
03-26-2015, 07:03 PM
yea that isnt right...your truck is dying

cooperf150-06
03-26-2015, 07:06 PM
yea that isnt right...your truck is dying

Time to collect the scrap money lol

djfllmn
03-26-2015, 07:10 PM
Time to collect the scrap money lol

exactly lol

Jersey_Joe
03-26-2015, 07:10 PM
Yup.

5Star tuned.....

cooperf150-06
03-26-2015, 07:13 PM
Most of us have been there and he will learn in a few years what we r trying to say, and that we mean no harm

Ford Fan#1
03-26-2015, 07:15 PM
yea that isnt right...your truck is dying so rhino's truck is dying too?

cooperf150-06
03-26-2015, 07:21 PM
so rhino's truck is dying too?

No his has a cold urs has a cancer and it's spreading

Ford Fan#1
03-26-2015, 07:27 PM
No his has a cold urs has a cancer and it's spreading my truck has tb. And Cancer...

anaheim_drew
03-26-2015, 08:11 PM
I had a complete flush 14K ago, just did plugs, and cats are fine. It's not at 65mph, its like at 45-50 if I'm just into overdrive and floor it, it will stay in overdrive and lug along for about 5 seconds before it'll downshift when floored.
Just the computer lagging.
One of the main issues that custom tuning solves.......

Jersey_Joe
03-27-2015, 07:19 AM
I could recommend somebody if u like?

5Star tuned.....

----------

Just sayin lol

5Star tuned.....

anaheim_drew
03-27-2015, 08:04 AM
You had your chance to help the guy and failed. lol

DWC (donewithchevy )
03-27-2015, 10:16 AM
He's gotta make his own way like the rest of us . Lol! He'll make it ! Seems like a good kid .

Best way to learn of a three way,...... Is in your own , lol !

^^^ This was meant for ford fans thread . Lol ! ...... I'm old and get confused easily !

RhinoZ24
03-27-2015, 12:38 PM
so rhino's truck is dying too?

Hell no it isn't haha it's got way more life in it

Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows, Toyota's the Turd

----------

One of the main issues that custom tuning solves.......

I know lol so I've been told

----------

No his has a cold urs has a cancer and it's spreading

A cold lol

Ford Fan#1
03-28-2015, 01:17 PM
Transmission fluid is good. I'm going to change it some time.. I don't think you can drain the torque converter on the 03's so how would you change all of it? Drop the pan fill drive a few hundred miles drain again. ( after changing the filter the first time )

djfllmn
03-28-2015, 04:08 PM
Transmission fluid is good. I'm going to change it some time.. I don't think you can drain the torque converter on the 03's so how would you change all of it? Drop the pan fill drive a few hundred miles drain again. ( after changing the filter the first time )

do a fluid exchange..take off one of the lines on the cooler and as the trans pump pushes old out dump new in

sM97F150
03-28-2015, 05:36 PM
Under the hood, connected to the throttle body by the cable which the "gas pedal" controls is a "kickdown" cable. Yours is probably bent wrong. If you bend it out some more it will work. Whoever had your truck before you probably bent it in so it would not downshift and would save him fuel.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

djfllmn
03-28-2015, 05:37 PM
Under the hood, connected to the throttle body by the cable which the "gas pedal" controls is a "kickdown" cable. Yours is probably bent wrong. If you bend it out some more it will work. Whoever had your truck before you probably bent it in so it would not downshift and would save him fuel.

his truck doesnt have a kickdown linkage...its all controlled electronically

sM97F150
03-28-2015, 05:41 PM
All automatic transmission vehicles have this "kickdown" cable. You will see it. There are 2 cables connected on the side of the throttle body.

----------

What this kickdown cable does is this. When you push your gas pedal down far enough it pulls that and downshift the truck for you. Obviously if the circumstances call for it which is all in the ecu.

djfllmn
03-28-2015, 05:44 PM
no..thats not a kickdown linkage..that went away with the advent of electronically controlled transmissions...the other cable you are seeing is for CRUISE CONTROL...not a kickdown linkage..that is what the TPS and PCM controls...so no there is no kickdown linkage

and modern vehicles dont even have throttle cables any more

sM97F150
03-28-2015, 05:48 PM
Really?! Lol then I feel dumb. My bad.

djfllmn
03-28-2015, 05:48 PM
now if you have a HYDRAULICALLY controlled transmission then yes it has a kickdown linkage because there are no electronics

sM97F150
03-28-2015, 05:59 PM
Okay well what about his TPS then? ?

----------

If it's all electronically controlled then it must use the TPS to sense where the throttle is to determine if it should downshift. Aside from extreme load.

djfllmn
03-28-2015, 06:00 PM

that could be a problem part...usually it will throw a code if its bad but not always

----------

----------

If it's all electronically controlled then it must use the TPS to sense where the throttle is to determine if it should downshift. Aside from extreme load.

yes it uses the TPS data along with several other parameters

sM97F150
03-28-2015, 06:01 PM
Yeah newer ones are "remote controlled" lol seen that on my grandpa's 15 ecoboost

RhinoZ24
03-28-2015, 08:07 PM
his truck doesnt have a kickdown linkage...its all controlled electronically

X2 its all computer now. Accounts for that slight lag when you gun it from a stop

Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows

Ford Fan#1
03-29-2015, 02:47 PM
Had to get on it again today.. And holy crap it went like a bullet getting shot out of a gun!!!

Ford Fan#1
03-30-2015, 03:25 PM
Had to get on it again today.. And holy crap it went like a bullet getting shot out of a gun!!! it only happens when it is driven for a while

Jersey_Joe
03-30-2015, 04:15 PM
Had to get on it again today.. And holy crap it went like a bullet getting shot out of a gun!!!
U need to get out more lol

5Star tuned.....

Ford Fan#1
03-30-2015, 06:41 PM
U need to get out more lol 5Star tuned..... yea. Lmao I agree to that..

Ford Fan#1
05-26-2015, 05:43 AM
I found out what the problem was for the not down shifting and a slight rough idle. The oil needed changed from the previous 7 quarts that my dad made me and my brother put in it. We changed that oil out and the rest of the crud and stuff that it brought up from the oil pan was in the last oil change. Now all of ( or most ) of it is out. It shifts smoother and you cannot feel the idle!

RhinoZ24
05-26-2015, 06:39 PM
I found out what the problem was for the not down shifting and a slight rough idle. The oil needed changed from the previous 7 quarts that my dad made me and my brother put in it. We changed that oil out and the rest of the crud and stuff that it brought up from the oil pan was in the last oil change. Now all of ( or most ) of it is out. It shifts smoother and you cannot feel the idle!

I don't recall engine oil affecting the transmission ever but ok.

Ford Fan#1
05-26-2015, 09:26 PM
I don't recall engine oil affecting the transmission ever but ok. Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows, Toyota's the Turd yeah I know. But that is what fixed it. My mom's explorer is acting up too transmission wise. And it did when the oil needed changed too

Grabber70Mach
05-27-2015, 06:07 AM
http://memecrunch.com/meme/1U2LS/ah-ok/image.png

RhinoZ24
05-27-2015, 12:20 PM
http://memecrunch.com/meme/1U2LS/ah-ok/image.png

Lol

Ford Fan#1
05-27-2015, 03:14 PM
http://memecrunch.com/meme/1U2LS/ah-ok/image.png From infinity and beyond. Never argue with a Moron, they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. do you have a stash of funny pictures to use when I say something stupid? Haha it seems like it. ( I'm laughing too not being an ahole about it )

FX4Life
05-27-2015, 04:47 PM
do you have a stash of funny pictures to use when I say something stupid? Haha it seems like it. ( I'm laughing too not being an ahole about it )
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/27/5a1f74979727c885c23ce44a685ec673.jpg

Ford Fan#1
05-27-2015, 05:48 PM
:D really? That means so much lmao

Grabber70Mach
05-27-2015, 06:12 PM
do you have a stash of funny pictures to use when I say something stupid? Haha it seems like it. ( I'm laughing too not being an ahole about it )
No you just always make it too easy. Just remember.............

https://i0.wp.com/www.pravsworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Finding-Yourself.jpg

FX4Life
05-27-2015, 06:25 PM
:D really? That means so much lmao
Hahaha

RhinoZ24
05-27-2015, 11:33 PM
One day he'll get it. Here's wishing you luck Adam!

FX4Life
05-27-2015, 11:42 PM
Lmao

djfllmn
05-28-2015, 02:40 AM
yeah I know. But that is what fixed it. My mom's explorer is acting up too transmission wise. And it did when the oil needed changed too no that's not what did it. It's called the placebo effect

Carolina Boostin
05-28-2015, 03:53 AM
One day he'll get it. Here's wishing you luck Adam!

That's awesome

Ford Fan#1
05-28-2015, 05:57 AM
no that's not what did it. It's called the placebo effect what does that mean?

----------

One day he'll get it. Here's wishing you luck Adam! Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows, Toyota's the Turd ha. I've seen that before. Still makes me laugh

DWC (donewithchevy )
05-28-2015, 08:16 AM
what does that mean?

^^^ You've not heard of the placebo effect before ? Your school is failing you or you've not been paying attention..............Look it up. Educate yourself.

Carolina Boostin
05-28-2015, 03:03 PM
He's part of the "sheeple" no help for him I'm afraid

RhinoZ24
05-28-2015, 03:16 PM
That's awesome

Indeed haha

anaheim_drew
05-29-2015, 12:27 AM

Wow, you sure are hard on him and I don't understand why?

Jersey_Joe
05-29-2015, 03:43 AM
For him. Not his truck. He may not get it all the time but I'll never deny him help. He's just a kid. He does claim to know it all tho lol. But guess what. I'll always help em

5Star tuned.....

----------

Sad part is you've been there. And kind of still are there. And i won't deny u either. There are a lot of people here that think you are full of crap. And I still stick up for u. He might not know everything there is to know about his truck but he's one of us here at the nation. I may partake in the fun. But I won't deny him help

5Star tuned.....

----------

Or at least direction

5Star tuned.....

----------

Those that live in glass houses should not throw stones

5Star tuned.....

anaheim_drew
05-29-2015, 03:57 AM
That was one of the best post I have read since I have been on this forum.

Jersey_Joe
05-29-2015, 04:10 AM
Thank u. I break Adams stones a lot. But if he asks for help? I'll help em everytime. On thread or pms

5Star tuned.....

Grabber70Mach
05-29-2015, 04:31 AM
I'm with Joe, sometimes feel like I'm talking to a wall. But always willing to try to help.

Jersey_Joe
05-29-2015, 07:21 AM
[QUOTE="Grabber70Mach;97989"]I'm with Joe, sometimes feel like I'm talking to a wall. But always willing to try to help.[/
Indeed

5Star tuned.....

Ford Fan#1
05-29-2015, 07:28 AM
I'm with Joe, sometimes feel like I'm talking to a wall. But always willing to try to help. the wall replies back :D

Jersey_Joe
05-29-2015, 07:30 AM
It's true kid. U have to buck up. Use that thing on your shoulders. U can do what ev u want bud. Just b smart about it

5Star tuned.....

anaheim_drew
05-29-2015, 07:39 AM
the wall replies back :D
and says nothing

Jersey_Joe
05-29-2015, 07:49 AM
Lol. We r fighting for u kid lol. Now is the time to speak.

5Star tuned.....

Jersey_Joe
05-29-2015, 01:14 PM
And nothin..... Lol. What am I standing up for here?

5Star tuned.....

anaheim_drew
05-29-2015, 01:40 PM
And nothin..... Lol. What am I standing up for here?

5Star tuned.....
Because it's the right thing to do?

FX4Life
05-29-2015, 01:46 PM
Because it's the right thing to do?
Yes! Joe don't give up like me

Lol

RhinoZ24
05-29-2015, 01:50 PM
Yes! Joe don't give up like me

Lol

Quitter...

FX4Life
05-29-2015, 02:07 PM
Quitter...

I only help those capable and willing to help themselves. I try not to waste too much breath

Ford Fan#1
05-29-2015, 02:08 PM
And nothin..... Lol. What am I standing up for here? 5Star tuned..... sorry. I was at work. Do I know everything? Not even close. Do I depend on you guys to help me out? Of course. Do I do a lot of stupid crap? Not as much as most people my age.

Jersey_Joe
05-29-2015, 02:18 PM
sorry. I was at work. Do I know everything? Not even close. Do I depend on you guys to help me out? Of course. Do I do a lot of stupid crap? Not as much as most people my age.
Lol

5Star tuned.....

RhinoZ24
05-29-2015, 02:22 PM
sorry. I was at work. Do I know everything? Not even close. Do I depend on you guys to help me out? Of course. Do I do a lot of stupid crap? Not as much as most people my age.

I fear for your whole school then haha

Jersey_Joe
05-29-2015, 02:36 PM
Look kid. I'm here for u. We all are. Except a few that make funny comments. That lets b real make us all laugh. No harm. But u need to see that u need some effort on your part to find the skill that lies within. U can do what ev the F u want in life. If I was your age. The ish I would do now? Wow lol. Anyways. U need to think smart. Set goals. Learn priorities are important. And be courteous to your fellow man. And let ur brother. B your brother. U b u. Don't feel foolish or embarrassed to have a say or ask why. Have a good weekend kid and don't do anything stupid lol

5Star tuned.....

Ford Fan#1
05-29-2015, 03:16 PM
Look kid. I'm here for u. We all are. Except a few that make funny comments. That lets b real make us all laugh. No harm. But u need to see that u need some effort on your part to find the skill that lies within. U can do what ev the F u want in life. If I was your age. The ish I would do now? Wow lol. Anyways. U need to think smart. Set goals. Learn priorities are important. And be courteous to your fellow man. And let ur brother. B your brother. U b u. Don't feel foolish or embarrassed to have a say or ask why. Have a good weekend kid and don't do anything stupid lol 5Star tuned..... I laugh at most of the things people say about me on here honestly. And I don't have anything to do so the stupid part isn't happening haha.

FX4Life
05-29-2015, 03:18 PM
I laugh at most of the things people say about me on here honestly.
Kind of showing your level of intelligence there bud

Ford Fan#1
05-29-2015, 03:19 PM
Kind of showing your level of intelligence there bud eh at least I don't go off and get banned

FX4Life
05-29-2015, 03:31 PM
eh at least I don't go off and get banned
Haha funny you should mention that. I'm banned from 2 sites at the moment lol

anaheim_drew
05-29-2015, 03:38 PM
I'm banned from 2 sites at the moment lol
What 2 sites?

Jersey_Joe
05-29-2015, 03:39 PM
Lol

5Star tuned.....

Ford Fan#1
05-29-2015, 03:51 PM
Haha funny you should mention that. I'm banned from 2 sites at the moment lol haha. Was it like the in yo mama thing on the ranger fourm? At Least I think that is what it was.

RhinoZ24
05-29-2015, 09:51 PM
haha. Was it like the in yo mama thing on the ranger fourm? At Least I think that is what it was.

That reminds me of the the mom thing that Mason said a long time ago lmfao. Still makes me laugh.

Jersey_Joe
05-29-2015, 10:01 PM
That reminds me of the the mom thing that Mason said a long time ago lmfao. Still makes me laugh. Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows, Toyota's the Turd
OMG that was funny

5Star tuned.....

RhinoZ24
05-30-2015, 02:08 AM
OMG that was funny

5Star tuned.....

Yeah it was, every time I remember it I can't help but laugh lol.

FX4Life
05-30-2015, 07:07 AM
What 2 sites?
Ford ranger forum and f150ecoboost.net. but actually my ban at .net is over. Supposedly over at 5 am today. Haven't checked yet

anaheim_drew
05-30-2015, 07:17 AM
Ford ranger forum and f150ecoboost.net. but actually my ban at .net is over. Supposedly over at 5 am today. Haven't checked yet
When you are banned, you can't come back. Suspended you get to come back after your time out. lol

Jersey_Joe
05-30-2015, 07:20 AM
Lol

5Star tuned.....

FX4Life
05-30-2015, 12:25 PM
When you are banned, you can't come back. Suspended you get to come back after your time out. lol
Well yeah that's a good point. Lol. But the forum email even uses the word ban so that's just how I phrased it

RhinoZ24
05-30-2015, 11:37 PM
Well yeah that's a good point. Lol. But the forum email even uses the word ban so that's just how I phrased it

Go sit in your corner and think about what you have done young man...