PDA

View Full Version : Lighted Emblems, how technical?

mgowin79
03-13-2015, 10:46 AM
Hey all, so I finally picked up my new F150 3.5 L Ecoboost FX4 the other day and I must say, I love this truck. Now the relationship begins, washing, maintaining and generally loving her till she dies.
That being said, I saw some modifications on a black one the other day that looked really sharp and I think would add that extra flair to mine. He had blue lighted emblems on the front grill and tailgate. I wonder, do these come in red, and if so are they hard to install?
Also, I would prefer to order them from a Canadian source.
Thanks in advance!!!!

Jersey_Joe
03-13-2015, 12:37 PM
2009-2014 F150 Recon Illuminated Side Emblems 264282 (http://www.stage3motorsports.com/264282-2009-2013-F150-Recon-Illuminated-Side-Emblems.html)
They do come in blue. There not that hard to put in. Should take about 30 mins each. Plenty to do now to make her ur own. Congrats bud

5Star tuned.....

----------

2009-2014 F150 Recon Illuminated Side Emblems 264282 (http://www.stage3motorsports.com/264282-2009-2013-F150-Recon-Illuminated-Side-Emblems.html) They do come in blue. There not that hard to put in. Should take about 30 mins each. Plenty to do now to make her ur own. Congrats bud 5Star tuned.....
Lol. Blue would b my color of course as well lol

5Star tuned.....

----------

Stage 3 Motorsports has a lot of stuff u would like to put on ur truck. Fast stuff. Pretty stuff. Loud stuff. And in your case. Bright stuff. Leme know if u need a hand with anything else. Enjoy

5Star tuned.....

RhinoZ24
03-13-2015, 12:59 PM
2009-2014 F150 Recon Illuminated Side Emblems 264282 (http://www.stage3motorsports.com/264282-2009-2013-F150-Recon-Illuminated-Side-Emblems.html)
They do come in blue. There not that hard to put in. Should take about 30 mins each. Plenty to do now to make her ur own. Congrats bud

5Star tuned.....

----------

Lol. Blue would b my color of course as well lol

5Star tuned.....

----------

Stage 3 Motorsports has a lot of stuff u would like to put on ur truck. Fast stuff. Pretty stuff. Loud stuff. And in your case. Bright stuff. Leme know if u need a hand with anything else. Enjoy

5Star tuned.....

He said the Ford emblems on the grille and tailgate lol. And eBay has everything for that lol.

Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows, Toyota's the Turd

Jersey_Joe
03-13-2015, 01:16 PM
He said the Ford emblems on the grille and tailgate lol. And eBay has everything for that lol. Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows, Toyota's the Turd
Right. Did u look at the website I gave ? It has a link for everything. It just brings u to the 150

5Star tuned.....

RhinoZ24
03-13-2015, 08:41 PM
Right. Did u look at the website I gave ? It has a link for everything. It just brings u to the 150

5Star tuned.....

Just saying the link was for the fender emblems lol

Jersey_Joe
03-13-2015, 09:05 PM
Just saying the link was for the fender emblems lol Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows, Toyota's the Turd
Right but they have eveything. Just Gota keep scrolling through lol. U need a vacation little buddy. Ur gettin testy. When's spring break? lol

5Star tuned.....

anaheim_drew
03-14-2015, 12:17 AM
Your little buddy does seem a bit testy.

RhinoZ24
03-14-2015, 03:26 PM
Right but they have eveything. Just Gota keep scrolling through lol. U need a vacation little buddy. Ur gettin testy. When's spring break? lol

5Star tuned.....

Damn straight I do. And 2 weeks. my girlfriend comes home for 3 weeks on Tuesday the 24th so I'll be happier for sure then when, well you know, things get taken care of haha. But yeah averaging 30+ hours of work every week, 14 units at school, 15+ hours every 2 weeks for the Society of Automotive Engineers on campus, and little sleep, it gets to me. Sorry if I come off as a dick.

Jersey_Joe
03-14-2015, 07:58 PM
Damn straight I do. And 2 weeks. my girlfriend comes home for 3 weeks on Tuesday the 24th so I'll be happier for sure then when, well you know, things get taken care of haha. But yeah averaging 30+ hours of work every week, 14 units at school, 15+ hours every 2 weeks for the Society of Automotive Engineers on campus, and little sleep, it gets to me. Sorry if I come off as a dick. Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows, Toyota's the Turd
Never. I know ur grindin. But I could see it. Well. Read it. Not a bad thing. Ur runnin all out. With ur girl away. That's bad. All that and girl home? A little better lol. So. Tell her to come home a little early please lol get some sleep man lol

5Star tuned.....

RhinoZ24
03-14-2015, 08:30 PM
Never. I know ur grindin. But I could see it. Well. Read it. Not a bad thing. Ur runnin all out. With ur girl away. That's bad. All that and girl home? A little better lol. So. Tell her to come home a little early please lol get some sleep man lol

5Star tuned.....

Haha yeah, half way through the semester too. And you're telling me haha, I need some attention bad haha. Last time I saw her was Jan. 8th lol, only a few more days. I'll be happy and live up to the funny man nickname again after that haha.

anaheim_drew
03-15-2015, 12:05 AM
my girlfriend comes home for 3 weeks on Tuesday the 24th so I'll be happier for sure then when, well you know, things get taken care of haha.
Sorry if I come off as a dick. That's what my post said at first

Your little buddy does seem a bit testy.Maybe he needs to get laid?

RhinoZ24
03-15-2015, 01:19 PM
Nice addition Drew haha, but yes I do. 9 more days...and then in 2 weeks we're going to San Diego as a vacation during my spring break, I'll be very happy afterwords haha

AlbertaOilPatchF150
03-19-2015, 09:44 AM
Good ol' vitamin P, it cures many things, including stress ;)

Jersey_Joe
03-19-2015, 10:54 AM
Lmao. Live healthy. Lol

5Star tuned.....

RhinoZ24
03-19-2015, 12:11 PM
Good ol' vitamin P, it cures many things, including stress ;)

I've been deficient on that vitamin for quite some time now, almost 2 and a half months lol. It's much needed and will be taken care of next week ;)

Grabber70Mach
03-19-2015, 12:17 PM
So I found a selfie that Rhinos GF sent him after she visited in January.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4wpckVY4L1qmbgd9o1_400.jpg

From infinity and beyond.

Never argue with a Moron, they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

----------

Then there was this one from Thanksgiving.
http://rebloggingdonk.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/bow-legged.jpg

From infinity and beyond.

Never argue with a Moron, they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

RhinoZ24
03-19-2015, 12:20 PM
Lmao her skin color sure did change, she got really tan in those 2 months apparently haha.