PDA

View Full Version : Replacing window regulator

Ford Fan#1
03-04-2015, 10:24 PM
As some of you know like a month after I bought my truck the windows were rattling a bit. So I tightened the windows. The driver one worked as planned ( stopped rattling ) and the passanger one went well.. Until a bolt snapped to the front of the regulator. Since then I unplugged the window so it wouldn't move ( after i got it up with the help of my hands ) so it's been about a year and 4 or so months since.... Is it easy to replace? Or is It best left to a pro? ( glass scares me due to replacing if broken! ) kind looks stupid with all windows down but for one right? And my AC is broken so that doesn't go well in summer

RhinoZ24
03-05-2015, 12:56 AM
Its do-able by yourself. I would've done mine if it didn't die while the window was down and I had to be at work lol. Hayne's manual and tell the Dr. To stay away and you're good. Youtube has some helpful videos too.

Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows

Ford Fan#1
03-05-2015, 05:41 AM
Its do-able by yourself. I would've done mine if it didn't die while the window was down and I had to be at work lol. Hayne's manual and tell the Dr. To stay away and you're good. Youtube has some helpful videos too. Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows okay thanks. I'll look for them.

Jersey_Joe
03-05-2015, 06:32 AM
Its do-able by yourself. I would've done mine if it didn't die while the window was down and I had to be at work lol. Hayne's manual and tell the Dr. To stay away and you're good. Youtube has some helpful videos too. Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows
X2-x3-x4

RhinoZ24
03-05-2015, 12:57 PM
okay thanks. I'll look for them.

No problem!

----------

X2-x3-x4

Lol