PDA

View Full Version : Really dislike it

Grabber70Mach
02-27-2015, 12:42 PM
When you find a product your pleased with and then the company discontinued it. Started using The Chemical Guys hose free EcoWash to keep the vehicles clean in the winter, went to order some and discontinued, 😡😈👿 I know I can still get it through Amazon or AutoGeek. But I would like to find a permanent replacement. I was using a two bucket setup inside the heated garagemahal. Basically 1oz or 1.5oz in a bucket of water was the mix ratio. Anyone have a good recommendation on a simular product that you use?

From infinity and beyond.

Never argue with a Moron, they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Jersey_Joe
02-27-2015, 12:46 PM
Blackfire on autogeek. I have a bottle of waterless wash. I've never used it. Came with great reviews. Just have never used it.

Ford Fan#1
02-27-2015, 01:46 PM
Blackfire on autogeek. I have a bottle of waterless wash. I've never used it. Came with great reviews. Just have never used it. I'll take it off your hands buddy :D lmao jk. Well unless you don't want it

Jersey_Joe
02-27-2015, 03:47 PM
I'll use it on the Harley lol

----------

Either way. I'll use t but thanks

Grabber70Mach
02-27-2015, 04:12 PM
Thanks I'll check that out,it was one I was looking at and thought you had mentioned something about it.

From infinity and beyond.

Never argue with a Moron, they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Jersey_Joe
02-27-2015, 05:30 PM
Thanks I'll check that out,it was one I was looking at and thought you had mentioned something about it. From infinity and beyond. Never argue with a Moron, they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
I'm just a real big fan of BLACKFIRE products. They sell em. They sell plenty of other great products as well. Good luck Ted

RhinoZ24
02-27-2015, 05:38 PM
I'm just a real big fan of BLACKFIRE products. They sell em. They sell plenty of other great products as well. Good luck Ted

We should start getting paid for all the companies we promote on here lol

Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows, Toyota's the Turd

Jersey_Joe
02-27-2015, 05:41 PM
We should start getting paid for all the companies we promote on here lol Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows, Toyota's the Turd
Your right dude. Lol. I just use them. B cool to get em fer free lol

RhinoZ24
02-27-2015, 05:42 PM
Your right dude. Lol. I just use them. B cool to get em fer free lol

Haha auto anything, Mothers, turtle Wax, Flowmaster, etc. they all owe me for the free promotions I've done lol.

Jersey_Joe
02-27-2015, 05:44 PM
Autoanything for u fo SHO. Me. Flowmaster. Autogeek. Blackfire. Hellion all kinds of stuff. I just can't live without some of it lol

RhinoZ24
02-28-2015, 04:28 AM
Autoanything for u fo SHO. Me. Flowmaster. Autogeek. Blackfire. Hellion all kinds of stuff. I just can't live without some of it lol

We should definitely be getting comped by now...