PDA

View Full Version : No power. coil?

Ford Fan#1
12-19-2014, 04:34 PM
Okay. So my truck had a misfire 2 times in 3 months. Had to get on it. Had it to the floor and it shifted out of overdrive and slowly went to 3,000 rpm and stayed. No kick ( such as power ) is it bad ignition coils?

Jersey_Joe
12-19-2014, 04:49 PM
Is it throwing a code?

Ford Fan#1
12-19-2014, 05:02 PM
Is it throwing a code? there's no cel but a pending code might be there. Autozone's reader isn't anything fancy so it can't read pending codes sadly..

Ford Fan#1
12-19-2014, 07:35 PM
Members on the other forum are saying anything but coils.... Stuck egr valve. Plugged cats...

Jersey_Joe
12-19-2014, 07:39 PM
Hard to diagnose when I can't hear it or drive it and no codes lol. Could be 100 things ya know

Ford Fan#1
12-19-2014, 07:48 PM
Hard to diagnose when I can't hear it or drive it and no codes lol. Could be 100 things ya know it sounds normal. Nothing out of the ordinary

Jersey_Joe
12-19-2014, 07:52 PM
it sounds normal. Nothing out of the ordinary
Then u should have it fixed in no time lol

RexReid
12-19-2014, 07:54 PM
That would surprise me as to your question. I am old school. Pull plugs and see what they look like. Then I want to see fuel flowing. After that I'd look at the distributor. If I don't find it in an hour, it is time to see my mechanic. Let him hook it up and figure it out.

Anyhow, I don't see a coil causing that. Fuel pump could, distributor could, timing chain jump...and on it goes.

Ford Fan#1
12-19-2014, 07:56 PM
Then u should have it fixed in no time lol yup I hope. Beacause if it's the cats then I'm f'd.

----------

That would surprise me as to your question. I am old school. Pull plugs and see what they look like. Then I want to see fuel flowing. After that I'd look at the distributor. If I don't find it in an hour, it is time to see my mechanic. Let him hook it up and figure it out. Anyhow, I don't see a coil causing that. Fuel pump could, distributor could, timing chain jump...and on it goes. what about dirty injectors... It's getting like 7 mpg now.

djfllmn
12-19-2014, 07:58 PM
if the injectors were not working right you could possibly get a lean code...may need to have the injectors cleaned

Ford Fan#1
12-19-2014, 08:01 PM
if the injectors were not working right you could possibly get a lean code...may need to have the injectors cleaned ugh. Winter fuel f'd it up :(

RexReid
12-19-2014, 08:14 PM
ugh. Winter fuel f'd it up :(

It could be injectors, but not winter gas. It is a different blend. If it was bad fuel, the station got you--not the blend.

Jersey_Joe
12-19-2014, 08:31 PM
It could be injectors, but not winter gas. It is a different blend. If it was bad fuel, the station got you--not the blend.
Agreed

----------

We agreed again lol. Scary

Ford Fan#1
12-19-2014, 08:58 PM
It could be injectors, but not winter gas. It is a different blend. If it was bad fuel, the station got you--not the blend. its probably the coils and plugs ( going to change all 8 plugs and 7 coils Beacause 1 of them is 1 year old along with the plug but that's not expensive ) then how do I clean the injectors....

RhinoZ24
12-19-2014, 11:07 PM
its probably the coils and plugs ( going to change all 8 plugs and 7 coils Beacause 1 of them is 1 year old along with the plug but that's not expensive ) then how do I clean the injectors....

http://www.f150nation.com/showthread.php?t=12208

Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows, Toyota's the Turd

----------

It's on the first page of that thread. Watch the YouTube video Alex linked on it.

Ford Fan#1
12-20-2014, 12:07 AM
http://www.f150nation.com/showthread.php?t=12208 Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows, Toyota's the Turd ---------- It's on the first page of that thread. Watch the YouTube video Alex linked on it. Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows, Toyota's the Turd is that it? Wow that looks fairly easy ( aside from getting the wiring to the AA battery.. )

RhinoZ24
12-20-2014, 01:18 AM
is that it? Wow that looks fairly easy ( aside from getting the wiring to the AA battery.. )

Yup. Its the DIY way that saves you a bunch of money.

Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows

Ford Fan#1
12-20-2014, 03:14 PM
They also said If it's cats then it will have a lot of tings and tangs after shutdown...... You have got to be s**tting me..

----------

They also said If it's cats then it will have a lot of tings and tangs after shutdown...... You have got to be s**tting me.. turns out it is the coils. I matted it going 45 and kept it down for 5 or so seconds. It was going 70 when I let off and it kept going after 4500 rpm.

RexReid
12-20-2014, 03:17 PM
Congrats.

Ford Fan#1
12-20-2014, 03:18 PM
Congrats. thanks. At least it's not 1,000 other more expensive things

Jersey_Joe
12-20-2014, 03:49 PM
It's always the could on that motor

----------

Coils

Ford Fan#1
12-20-2014, 03:55 PM
It's always the could on that motor ---------- Coils yeah. Then again they are all different. Only one is motorcraft ( and that's the one the went out last year ) I'm hoping for Christmas I get 7 motorcraft coils and 8 motorcraft spark plugs then I'm going to spend my money on ball joints ( moog )

RexReid
12-20-2014, 05:18 PM
thanks. At least it's not 1,000 other more expensive things

I doubted that was the cause. I learned something. Thanks too.

Ford Fan#1
12-20-2014, 05:19 PM
I doubted that was the cause. I learned something. Thanks too. yeah I doubted them too. Then again I don't know much about anything

Jersey_Joe
12-20-2014, 05:25 PM
yeah. Then again they are all different. Only one is motorcraft ( and that's the one the went out last year ) I'm hoping for Christmas I get 7 motorcraft coils and 8 motorcraft spark plugs then I'm going to spend my money on ball joints ( moog )
That's cool. They come with grease fittings too.

Ford Fan#1
12-20-2014, 05:30 PM
That's cool. They come with grease fittings too. yup that's why I chose moog

Jersey_Joe
12-20-2014, 05:32 PM
See?? And u think u know nothing? Bah!

Ford Fan#1
12-20-2014, 05:34 PM
See?? And u think u know nothing? Bah! well I meant about catalytic converters and such.

RhinoZ24
12-20-2014, 05:55 PM
yeah. Then again they are all different. Only one is motorcraft ( and that's the one the went out last year ) I'm hoping for Christmas I get 7 motorcraft coils and 8 motorcraft spark plugs then I'm going to spend my money on ball joints ( moog )

Yup, Motorcraft or nothing on these engines.

Ford Fan#1
12-20-2014, 06:01 PM
Yup, Motorcraft or nothing on these engines. Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows, Toyota's the Turd yup. That I know

RhinoZ24
12-20-2014, 07:43 PM
yup. That I know

Which btw are any of your coils Denso by any chance?

Ford Fan#1
12-20-2014, 08:41 PM
Which btw are any of your coils Denso by any chance? Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows, Toyota's the Turd not sure. Some of them start with a v I think.

Ford Fan#1
12-20-2014, 11:28 PM
Tomorrow I am ordering 7 ignition coils and 8 plugs.

RhinoZ24
12-21-2014, 05:33 AM
not sure. Some of them start with a v I think.

Let me know if you happen to think about it when you change them.

Ford Fan#1
12-21-2014, 10:55 AM
Let me know if you happen to think about it when you change them. Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows, Toyota's the Turd will do

blrea86
12-24-2014, 08:27 PM
I went with a set of accel coil packs and the double platinum thin wire plugs also went ahead and did the fuel injectors went with the 4hole Bosch think I got the accel performance high output for 176$ eBay and the injectors for 180$ reman. Also on eBay and talk about gained horsepower! EBay has some deals if you search and search! Don't buy the first one priced and roll with it. And look for there feedback! My nephew paid 280$ on eBay for the same accel coil packs cause he clicked on the first set he seen!
And those accel really put out! I had changed them first then a month later came back and changed the old plugs and you could see Burnt lighting strikes on those cheap plugs! Double platinum thin wires are the way to go!

Ford Fan#1
12-24-2014, 08:49 PM
I went with a set of accel coil packs and the double platinum thin wire plugs also went ahead and did the fuel injectors went with the 4hole Bosch think I got the accel performance high output for 176$ eBay and the injectors for 180$ reman. Also on eBay and talk about gained horsepower! EBay has some deals if you search and search! Don't buy the first one priced and roll with it. And look for there feedback! My nephew paid 280$ on eBay for the same accel coil packs cause he clicked on the first set he seen! And those accel really put out! I had changed them first then a month later came back and changed the old plugs and you could see Burnt lighting strikes on those cheap plugs! Double platinum thin wires are the way to go! I would stick with motorcraft parts for these engines. They don't like non oem parts for some reason. They cost more but it's better then replacing them every year. My dad got 170k + miles from factory plugs and coils. He replaced them with motorcraft ( after it had a stroke and started shuddering. ) about a week later someone was following him for 5 miles.. He put it to the floor and lost him. So they work haha. And I already ordered the plugs and cops so they should be here soon

RhinoZ24
12-24-2014, 10:17 PM
I would stick with motorcraft parts for these engines. They don't like non oem parts for some reason. They cost more but it's better then replacing them every year. My dad got 170k + miles from factory plugs and coils. He replaced them with motorcraft ( after it had a stroke and started shuddering. ) about a week later someone was following him for 5 miles.. He put it to the floor and lost him. So they work haha. And I already ordered the plugs and cops so they should be here soon

^X2 while you may be lucky and run into 0 issues with Accel or the plugs you got, I've heard way too many stories of misfires 10,000 miles down the road. I'll also take Motorcraft as this is not a job you want to do a lot. But hopefully you have good luck with your plugs!

Ford Fan#1
12-24-2014, 10:39 PM
^X2 while you may be lucky and run in to 0 issues with Accel or the plugs you got, I've heard way to many stories of misfires 10,000 miles down the road. I'll also take Motorcraft as this is not a job you want to do a lot. But hopefully you have good luck with your plugs! Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows, Toyota's the Turd yeah thanks I'm going to have a pro help me with them

RhinoZ24
12-25-2014, 12:05 AM
Good idea. I'm gunna wait until I get back from NC and change mine on Jan 9th unless I get ambitious the day after Christmas lol.

blrea86
12-26-2014, 07:30 PM
I never had a problem with my last 5.4 with double platinum plugs and accel packs and I bought the truck with 186,000 and ran it to 275,000 super hard miles like in crawfish fields and stuff! Never even burned oil or anything! I work offshore as a oil supply vessel engineer and I've always used rotella 15w40 I bring home in 5 gallon buckets and use in my 5.4 I just sub 1quart with marvel mysteries oil and when I finally blew the motor by mud riding the water got sucked up in the intake and blew a rod out the block lol I drove it like that back to our farm shop and still lit the tires up with a hard knock from the rod beating out the block! Did the motor swap myself and just out of curiosity I tore into the blown motor and I was amazed how clean it was! Zero sludge or build up around valves and even the timing chain was nice and snug! If I would have not bought the truck from my uncle that had had the truck since it was new I would have swore it was a diff motor with that mileage and how clean it was! I've always been a believer of marvel mysteries and gas that contained zero ethanol! I was a stihl tech and it's amazing the damage that ethanol gas does to engines!

Ford Fan#1
12-26-2014, 07:48 PM
I never had a problem with my last 5.4 with double platinum plugs and accel packs and I bought the truck with 186,000 and ran it to 275,000 super hard miles like in crawfish fields and stuff! Never even burned oil or anything! I work offshore as a oil supply vessel engineer and I've always used rotella 15w40 I bring home in 5 gallon buckets and use in my 5.4 I just sub 1quart with marvel mysteries oil and when I finally blew the motor by mud riding the water got sucked up in the intake and blew a rod out the block lol I drove it like that back to our farm shop and still lit the tires up with a hard knock from the rod beating out the block! Did the motor swap myself and just out of curiosity I tore into the blown motor and I was amazed how clean it was! Zero sludge or build up around valves and even the timing chain was nice and snug! If I would have not bought the truck from my uncle that had had the truck since it was new I would have swore it was a diff motor with that mileage and how clean it was! I've always been a believer of marvel mysteries and gas that contained zero ethanol! I was a stihl tech and it's amazing the damage that ethanol gas does to engines! wow sounds like you've had good luck with all of that. besides blowing a rod ( insert blonde joke here ) lmao

blrea86
12-26-2014, 08:08 PM
Lol

RhinoZ24
12-26-2014, 08:13 PM
I never had a problem with my last 5.4 with double platinum plugs and accel packs and I bought the truck with 186,000 and ran it to 275,000 super hard miles like in crawfish fields and stuff! Never even burned oil or anything! I work offshore as a oil supply vessel engineer and I've always used rotella 15w40 I bring home in 5 gallon buckets and use in my 5.4 I just sub 1quart with marvel mysteries oil and when I finally blew the motor by mud riding the water got sucked up in the intake and blew a rod out the block lol I drove it like that back to our farm shop and still lit the tires up with a hard knock from the rod beating out the block! Did the motor swap myself and just out of curiosity I tore into the blown motor and I was amazed how clean it was! Zero sludge or build up around valves and even the timing chain was nice and snug! If I would have not bought the truck from my uncle that had had the truck since it was new I would have swore it was a diff motor with that mileage and how clean it was! I've always been a believer of marvel mysteries and gas that contained zero ethanol! I was a stihl tech and it's amazing the damage that ethanol gas does to engines!

That's good to hear then man, I wish you all the best with them then. And yup Ethanol
Is not good for anything motor wise, especially older vehicles.

Ford Fan#1
12-29-2014, 09:16 AM
My parts are here!

Jersey_Joe
12-29-2014, 09:38 AM
Get to work!! Lol

RhinoZ24
12-29-2014, 01:17 PM
Get to work!! Lol

X2

Ford Fan#1
12-29-2014, 01:19 PM
Get to work!! Lol I don't have the tools today. My mom is making me wait until the guy that put ball joints on my dad's truck is " free " which that is never going to happen..

RhinoZ24
12-29-2014, 01:25 PM
I don't have the tools today. My mom is making me wait until the guy that put ball joints on my dad's truck is " free " which that is never going to happen..

What tools do you need? A 3/8" socket wrench, a few extensions and u-joints, a 7mm socket for the COP's, a 9/32's spark plug socket, do you have all those? Or do you need the broken spark plug removal tool just in case?

Ford Fan#1
12-29-2014, 01:33 PM
What tools do you need? A 3/8" socket wrench, a few extemsions and u-joints, a 7mm socket for the COP's, a 9/32's spark plug socket, do you have all those? Or do you need the broken spark plug removal tool just in case? Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows it's the extension and the special tool for the back ones.

Jersey_Joe
12-29-2014, 02:09 PM
it's the extension and the special tool for the back ones.
The extensions are for all of them. On the back ones ur gonna have to take out the hook up for the injector and the coil pack to get the plug. It's not rocket science young man. Have u changed plugs before? If not I would watch a you tube video first so at least u know what way to go. Lol. Lefty loosy. Righty tighty

RhinoZ24
12-29-2014, 02:30 PM
Plenty of YouTube videos too, it'll give you some starting points and some helpful tips.

Ford Fan#1
12-29-2014, 03:04 PM
The extensions are for all of them. On the back ones ur gonna have to take out the hook up for the injector and the coil pack to get the plug. It's not rocket science young man. Have u changed plugs before? If not I would watch a you tube video first so at least u know what way to go. Lol. Lefty loosy. Righty tighty nah. Haha I've only done oil changes... And I still suck at them lmao well.. The oil filter part... So I think I'm going to have ford do it. Nobody has heard from The guy that worked on my dad's truck. And he messed something up on it.

Jersey_Joe
12-29-2014, 07:32 PM
nah. Haha I've only done oil changes... And I still suck at them lmao well.. The oil filter part... So I think I'm going to have ford do it. Nobody has heard from The guy that worked on my dad's truck. And he messed something up on it.
Devil Hates a coward! Lol. Opens that hood and fix your truck!! Gota learn sometime bud. Don't let it intimidate u. It's really easy

RexReid
12-29-2014, 08:09 PM
Devil Hates a coward! Lol. Opens that hood and fix your truck!! Gota learn sometime bud. Don't let it intimidate u. It's really easy

Good one! Who are "lefty, lucy, righty and tighty???????????

Ford Fan#1
12-29-2014, 08:19 PM
Devil Hates a coward! Lol. Opens that hood and fix your truck!! Gota learn sometime bud. Don't let it intimidate u. It's really easy I'm going to watch and or see if I can do it with their help if needed.

Ford Fan#1
12-30-2014, 07:59 AM
in going to watch and or see if I can do it with their help if needed. never mind. They said $135 on the phone and we get there. Oh I'm sorry I didn't feel like investigating more into it. It will be $440.. So. Joe. I am probably going to do it myself.

Jersey_Joe
12-30-2014, 08:07 AM
never mind. They said $135 on the phone and we get there. Oh I'm sorry I didn't feel like investigating more into it. It will be $440.. So. Joe. I am probably going to do it myself.
Ata boy. Don't let it intimidate u. Purchase a Haynes manual. 20$. You tube. And ask questions. We are always here to help u

Ford Fan#1
12-30-2014, 08:09 AM
Ata boy. Don't let it intimidate u. Purchase a Haynes manual. 20$. You tube. And ask questions. We are always here to help u it's the time that is the problem. And my dad.. He thinks that they all break, and that everyone is wrong but him.

Jersey_Joe
12-30-2014, 08:12 AM
it's the time that is the problem. And my dad.. He thinks that they all break, and that everyone is wrong but him.
Ha. I know u. Your the kid thy knows everything right? Lol. Listen to the man. He might help u. And the 2v motor (witch is what u have) doesn't have that prob. It's the 3v motor.
Time? You should have plenty of time. Lol

----------

Good luck. We r here if u need us

Ford Fan#1
12-30-2014, 08:21 AM
Ha. I know u. Your the kid thy knows everything right? Lol. Listen to the man. He might help u. And the 2v motor (witch is what u have) doesn't have that prob. It's the 3v motor. Time? You should have plenty of time. Lol ---------- Good luck. We r here if u need us .. He thought his truck had a third gear on the selector and drives in 4hi for 50 miles a year on blacktop.. Ahaha and he had ford do his spark plugs for him after he drove 240k on the original plugs. And thought his FX4 had a open differential and didn't put friction modifier in it lmao

----------

.. He thought his truck had a third gear on the selector and drives in 4hi for 50 miles a year on blacktop.. Ahaha and he had ford do his spark plugs for him after he drove 240k on the original plugs. And thought his FX4 had a open differential and didn't put friction modifier in it lmao so. I heard you have to take the fuel rail off if you don't have a swivel head tool. How do you do that?

RhinoZ24
01-01-2015, 12:57 PM
Ata boy. Don't let it intimidate u. Purchase a Haynes manual. 20$. You tube. And ask questions. We are always here to help u

Best book you will ever buy too

----------

.. He thought his truck had a third gear on the selector and drives in 4hi for 50 miles a year on blacktop.. Ahaha and he had ford do his spark plugs for him after he drove 240k on the original plugs. And thought his FX4 had a open differential and didn't put friction modifier in it lmao

----------

so. I heard you have to take the fuel rail off if you don't have a swivel head tool. How do you do that?

You don't have to take the fuel rail off. If you do you're gunna cause yourself a bunch more work replacing all the o-rings and such. Just loosen it by taking out the screws that hold it down. That'll allow you to push it out of the way a bit.

Ford Fan#1
02-07-2015, 02:00 PM
Changed all 8 in 2 hours.. With Help of course and found out it has a egr leak. And both valve covers are leaking

Jersey_Joe
02-07-2015, 02:27 PM
Look at them clean hands. Looks like u held the flash lite lol. Must run smooth now huh

Ford Fan#1
02-07-2015, 02:34 PM
Look at them clean hands. Looks like u held the flash lite lol. Must run smooth now huh don't know yet. Changing the thermostat and cht sensor.. And my hands are dirty. I'm right handed so I was holding my phone with the dirty one lmao

Ford Fan#1
02-07-2015, 02:42 PM
I think the 5th one had over .100 gap... So that was the missing cylinder got the cht out ( old one ) they broke it so it would be easier to grip onto with the wrench

Ford Fan#1
02-07-2015, 03:53 PM
All done... I AM AMAZED! tons of power and a heat that will blow you out of the cab! Update.. Some egr lines got burnt beacause they were touching metal. So... Po401 and running lean.. Again.. With new plugs! :(

Jersey_Joe
02-07-2015, 05:49 PM
don't know yet. Changing the thermostat and cht sensor.. And my hands are dirty. I'm right handed so I was holding my phone with the dirty one lmao
Them hands ain't dirty enough flash light holder. Lol

----------

I think the 5th one had over .100 gap... So that was the missing cylinder got the cht out ( old one ) they broke it so it would be easier to grip onto with the wrench

They. Kid when I was ur age. U could keep me out from under the hoods lol glad it's runnin better for u

Ford Fan#1
02-07-2015, 05:57 PM
Them hands ain't dirty enough flash light holder. Lol ---------- They. Kid when I was ur age. U could keep me out from under the hoods lol glad it's runnin better for u lmao I wiped them off a lot and washed them so I could get a grip on the packaging for the ignition coils to grease them ----------
Them hands ain't dirty enough flash light holder. Lol ---------- They. Kid when I was ur age. U could keep me out from under the hoods lol glad it's runnin better for u yeah I had help. From 2 mechanics

Jersey_Joe
02-07-2015, 05:57 PM
Uh huh.

Ford Fan#1
02-07-2015, 05:59 PM
Uh huh. it's done and costed beer and some money.. He said he would text my mom the amount but I think he just said that so we wouldn't pay him..

RhinoZ24
02-07-2015, 11:23 PM
So 2 mechanics and you and still 2 hours? I did it in 4 by myself...lol jk glad it's done. And those plugs look like they have oil on the electrodes. Am I correct?

Ford Fan#1
02-07-2015, 11:36 PM
So 2 mechanics and you and still 2 hours? I did it in 4 by myself...lol jk glad it's done. And those plugs look like they have oil on the electrodes. Am I correct? Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows, Toyota's the Turd one or two of them did. I also found out that 2-3 coils might have been original... Along with the plugs.. the egr hoses are burnt too... So I have a code and it's rough / lean.. It didn't come on until I drove it for like 7 miles after it got up to heat. The odometer was working. The heat was hot as hell after I replaced everything. And boy was it smooth. And powerful. Now to get those lines tomorrow and fix it! And the mechanics were taking their time and beers.. Haha so it was interesting. He even had a pig lmao

Jersey_Joe
02-08-2015, 08:03 AM
So 2 mechanics and you and still 2 hours? I did it in 4 by myself...lol jk glad it's done. And those plugs look like they have oil on the electrodes. Am I correct? Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows, Toyota's the Turd
In other words. He did nothing but held the flash lite and got beer for them lol. That's what it costed. Lmbo

RexReid
02-08-2015, 09:08 AM
one or two of them did. I also found out that 2-3 coils might have been original... Along with the plugs.. the egr hoses are burnt too... So I have a code and it's rough / lean.. It didn't come on until I drove it for like 7 miles after it got up to heat. The odometer was working. The heat was hot as hell after I replaced everything. And boy was it smooth. And powerful. Now to get those lines tomorrow and fix it! And the mechanics were taking their time and beers.. Haha so it was interesting. He even had a pig lmao

congrats....progress is always nice.

RhinoZ24
02-08-2015, 03:24 PM
In other words. He did nothing but held the flash lite and got beer for them lol. That's what it costed. Lmbo

Lol

Ford Fan#1
02-08-2015, 03:34 PM
Lol Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows, Toyota's the Turd I greased the coils and gapped ( checked ) the new plugs. Held led flash lights for your info joe lmfao took the old plugs and coils and put them on the tailgate. Cleaned the maf, took the intake off. Cleaned out the filter. ( knocked the debris out ) handed them tools and plugs. And some coils ( me and my brother did a few ) we put the new thermostat in. Cleaned up the thermostat housing. Replaced the radiator cap.. But we helped for the most part.

RhinoZ24
02-08-2015, 06:07 PM
I greased the coils and gapped ( checked ) the new plugs.

Haha we're just busting your stones. But the only way to learn more and get more experience working on vehicles is to actually work on them lol. Trust me spark plugs seem worse than they are, do them once and they'll seem easy after that.

RhinoZ24
02-08-2015, 06:08 PM
But was that oil on your electrodes I saw in those pics though?

RhinoZ24
02-08-2015, 06:10 PM
Yeah the one where you're holding the single spark plug in your hand definitely has oil on the electrode correct?

djfllmn
02-08-2015, 06:15 PM
Yeah the one where you're holding the single spark plug in your hand definitely has oil on the electrode correct?

yea thats oil

Ford Fan#1
02-08-2015, 06:33 PM
Yeah the one where you're holding the single spark plug in your hand definitely has oil on the electrode correct? Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows, Toyota's the Turd yeah 1-2 had some oil on them.

djfllmn
02-08-2015, 06:40 PM
yeah 1-2 had some oil on them.

rings are starting to give up a little then

Ford Fan#1
02-08-2015, 06:43 PM
rings are starting to give up a little then give up? How can you tell that? The mechanic said it was one of the best running 5.4s with that milage he's heard or seen

djfllmn
02-08-2015, 06:45 PM
give up? How can you tell that? The mechanic said it was one of the best running 5.4s with that milage he's heard or seen

oil fouling on plugs

Ford Fan#1
02-08-2015, 06:48 PM
oil fouling on plugs well. I found out both valve covers are leaking and the left side is getting into the plug wells ( 1-2 only ) and they were fowled from running lean from the cht being bad.

djfllmn
02-08-2015, 06:49 PM
well. I found out both valve covers are leaking and the left side is getting into the plug wells ( 1-2 only ) and they were fowled from running lean from the cht being bad.

no the electrode doesnt get fouled from that..only one way a plug gets oil fouled

Ford Fan#1
02-08-2015, 06:51 PM
no the electrode doesnt get fouled from that..only one way a plug gets oil fouled uh. Okay

djfllmn
02-08-2015, 06:52 PM
uh. Okay

you have some minor oil burning going on..i wouldnt sweat it

Ford Fan#1
02-08-2015, 06:53 PM
you have some minor oil burning going on..i wouldnt sweat it Ah. Well that's normal for a quarter of a million miles. The mechanic said I got a good running truck.

djfllmn
02-08-2015, 06:54 PM
About.com: http://www.exriders.com/techarticles/sparkcolors.html (http://www.roguehangar.com/bicycles/motorized%20bicycles/fuel/How%20to%20Read%20Spark%20Plug%20Colors.htm)

Ford Fan#1
02-08-2015, 06:56 PM
About.com: http://www.exriders.com/techarticles/sparkcolors.html (http://www.roguehangar.com/bicycles/motorized%20bicycles/fuel/How%20to%20Read%20Spark%20Plug%20Colors.htm) so mine look like the deposits ones. So burning oil and bad fuel. Haha the fuel part doesn't surprise me very much but they weren't as bad as the one in that picture in the link

RhinoZ24
02-08-2015, 07:02 PM
Yes but the oil on the electrodes of those 2 plugs is what DJ said. The piston rings are going bad and oil is getting into the cylinders during combustion. It's not a good thing but for about 250K miles it's not too bad.

Ford Fan#1
02-08-2015, 07:06 PM
Yes but the oil on the electrodes of those 2 plugs is what DJ said. The piston rings are going bad and oil is getting into the cylinders during combustion. It's not a good thing but for about 250K miles it's not too bad. Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows, Toyota's the Turd couldn't they be seeping into the cylinders from the valve covers?? I think what happened was when we took the plug out the oil that dripped into the plug well got on the electrodes? The attachment had some oil on it. When we started it after the new plugs it burnt oil off and it smoked for a few seconds .

djfllmn
02-08-2015, 07:09 PM
couldn't they be seeping into the cylinders from the valve covers?? I think what happened was when we took the plug out the oil that dripped into the plug well got on the electrodes? The attachment had some oil on it. When we started it after the new plugs it burnt oil off and it smoked for a few seconds .

no leaking valve covers will not allow oil into the cylinders...only bad valve seats and rings will

Ford Fan#1
02-08-2015, 07:11 PM
no leaking valve covers will not allow oil into the cylinders...only bad valve seats and rings will ugh. Crap...

djfllmn
02-08-2015, 07:12 PM
just drive it till it blows and keep the oil topped off

Ford Fan#1
02-08-2015, 07:13 PM
just drive it till it blows and keep the oil topped off and when it blows is it rebuild able? Or scrap..

Jersey_Joe
02-08-2015, 07:14 PM
give up? How can you tell that? The mechanic said it was one of the best running 5.4s with that milage he's heard or seen
Rings R starting to give a little bud
I don't care what "they" say. Proof is in the puddin. But. Ur ok for now. But it won't last forev. Gota b ginger with her. Keep checkin ur oil. And ur valve cover gaskets from ford Are 60&. And they only sell both together

djfllmn
02-08-2015, 07:14 PM
and when it blows is it rebuild able? Or scrap..

depends on the method of how it blows...knocking it is but if a rod is born or if it seizes the engine is scrap metal

Ford Fan#1
02-08-2015, 07:15 PM
depends on the method of how it blows...knocking it is but if a rod is born or if it seizes the engine is scrap metal fun. I would prefer knocking.

djfllmn
02-08-2015, 07:15 PM
the next thing that probably will happen is you will slowly start to lose compression

Ford Fan#1
02-08-2015, 07:16 PM
Rings R starting to give a little bud I don't care what "they" say. Proof is in the puddin. But. Ur ok for now. But it won't last forev. Gota b ginger with her. Keep checkin ur oil. And ur valve cover gaskets from ford Are 60&. And they only sell both together gentle or ginger? Haha

djfllmn
fun. I would prefer knocking.

but if you keep driving with a knock a rod will see daylight

Ford Fan#1
the next thing that probably will happen is you will slowly start to lose compression and signs of low compression are?

Ford Fan#1
but if you keep driving with a knock a rod will see daylight so in other words blow a hole in the block?

Jersey_Joe
couldn't they be seeping into the cylinders from the valve covers?? I think what happened was when we took the plug out the oil that dripped into the plug well got on the electrodes? The attachment had some oil on it. When we started it after the new plugs it burnt oil off and it smoked for a few seconds .
No kid. It doesn't seep through aluminum and cast iron It's not lincite. It's oil. These things happin. U need valve cover gaskets. Both should take 3 hrs max. Took me 2.

Jersey_Joe
02-08-2015, 07:17 PM
no leaking valve covers will not allow oil into the cylinders...only bad valve seats and rings will
X2

Jersey_Joe
02-08-2015, 07:17 PM
just drive it till it blows and keep the oil topped off
X2

Jersey_Joe
02-08-2015, 07:18 PM
gentle or ginger? Haha
Either. Same thing

Ford Fan#1
No kid. It doesn't seep through aluminum and cast iron It's not lincite. It's oil. These things happin. U need valve cover gaskets. Both should take 3 hrs max. Took me 2. are you sure you timed that right? Lmao it looks like you have to remove everything

Ford Fan#1
Either. Same thing Ah okay haha

djfllmn
and signs of low compression are?

missing, running poorly, severe lack of power

so in other words blow a hole in the block?

yep

Ford Fan#1
02-08-2015, 07:19 PM
missing, running poorly, severe lack of power yep well. In that case I'm good for now. Plenty of power and running like a champ. Not sure about missing. But probably good there too.

Jersey_Joe
02-08-2015, 07:20 PM
are you sure you timed that right? Lmao it looks like you have to remove everything
Well u. Might take a little longer. But me? I've worked on eveything I've ever owned so I just dive in

djfllmn
02-08-2015, 07:20 PM
at 1:30 it gets good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erQIvSiLZSI

Jersey_Joe
02-08-2015, 07:21 PM
well. In that case I'm good for now. Plenty of power and running like a champ. Not sure about missing. But probably good there too.
Look. It's comin. Just sayin. 250 is what ford says it can do. Most of em don't get that far lol. But just sayin. It ain't gonna last for ev. If it's man made. It will fail eventually. lol

djfllmn
02-08-2015, 07:22 PM
and when it does fail its new truck time...aint worth it to spend the money on a reman motor

Ford Fan#1
02-08-2015, 07:24 PM
at 1:30 it gets good https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erQIvSiLZSI fun... So was it a bad motor or did they just ruin it for fun

djfllmn
02-08-2015, 07:25 PM
fun... So was it a bad motor or did they just ruin it for fun

cash 4 clunkers..they drain all the oil and then add liquid glass run it and then the engine seizes itself

Ford Fan#1
02-08-2015, 07:26 PM
cash 4 clunkers..they drain all the oil and then add liquid glass run it and then the engine seizes itself so in other words for fun. Why not part it out? Or sell it?

cooperf150-06
02-08-2015, 07:27 PM
so in other words for fun. Why not part it out? Or sell it?

It's just not worth the time

djfllmn
02-08-2015, 07:28 PM
so in other words for fun. Why not part it out? Or sell it?

it was part of a thing to get older less fuel efficient vehicles off the road..they get traded to a dealer under C4C, go to a scrap yard, engine gets destroyed and then either the car will go to the yard or the crusher BUT nothing from the engine was allowed to be resold

Ford Fan#1
02-08-2015, 07:28 PM
It's just not worth the time you would get some good money on eBay

cooperf150-06
02-08-2015, 07:29 PM
you would get some good money on eBay

Wake up Alice wonderland is just around the corner lol

djfllmn
02-08-2015, 07:29 PM
you would get some good money on eBay

thats not how the program worked...

here

Cash for Clunkers Car Buying Stimulus Bill (http://www.edmunds.com/car-news/cash-for-clunkers-stimulus-bill.html)

Ford Fan#1
02-08-2015, 07:30 PM
thats not how the program worked... here Cash for Clunkers Car Buying Stimulus Bill (http://www.edmunds.com/car-news/cash-for-clunkers-stimulus-bill.html) Ah. Okay

djfllmn
02-08-2015, 07:32 PM
but you better start getting your ducks in a row..engine could go in 500 miles or 50k miles

Ford Fan#1
02-08-2015, 07:35 PM
but you better start getting your ducks in a row..engine could go in 500 miles or 50k miles it's going to get well over 500 miles before it gives up trust me lmao no problems besides a little oil

djfllmn
02-08-2015, 07:37 PM
i wouldnt be so sure of that...its got 250k miles on it..eventually somethings gotta give and you dont know when that will happen

RhinoZ24
02-08-2015, 07:59 PM

X2 my valve cover is leaking by my #4 cylinder slightly I noticed when I changed mine, but my spark plugs were perfectly fine.

Ford Fan#1
02-08-2015, 08:04 PM
X2 my valve cover is leaking by my #4 cylinder slightly I noticed when I changed mine, but my spark plugs were perfectly fine. Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows, Toyota's the Turd fun. So it's a game of wait and pray.

RhinoZ24
02-08-2015, 08:05 PM
i wouldnt be so sure of that...its got 250k miles on it..eventually somethings gotta give and you dont know when that will happen

X2 we're not saying its going to be right away but with 250K miles and what's happening already, your engine is giving you signs it's slowly dying. Keep it properly maintained and it will last as long as possible, but not forever. You have a 2V 5.4, hard to find parts for, if you need massive engine work it's gunna get expensive. Piston rings aren't bad, but mechanics will raid your bank account for it. Replace the valve cover gaskets and call it good for now.

RhinoZ24
02-08-2015, 08:05 PM
fun. So it's a game of wait and pray.

Well that's nothing major, just fix it before it messes up your new coils by filling them with oil.

Ford Fan#1
02-08-2015, 08:10 PM
Well that's nothing major, just fix it before it messes up your new coils by filling them with oil. Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows, Toyota's the Turd fix the valve covers?

Jersey_Joe
02-08-2015, 09:13 PM
But you'll know it when it does lol

Ford Fan#1
02-08-2015, 09:29 PM
But you'll know it when it does lol yeah..

RhinoZ24
02-09-2015, 02:56 AM
fix the valve covers?

Yes

djfllmn
02-09-2015, 04:44 AM
But you'll know it when it does lol

Oh yea lol

Ford Fan#1
02-09-2015, 06:37 AM
Yes Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows, Toyota's the Turd will do when it warms up. First thing on the list.

RhinoZ24
02-09-2015, 10:50 AM
Lol, the list that never gets shorter haha. But at least you took care of a bunch of stuff this weekend.

Ford Fan#1
02-09-2015, 01:20 PM
Lol, the list that never gets shorter haha. But at least you took care of a bunch of stuff this weekend. yeah exactly lmao. Today I am hopefully replacing those egr hoses that burnt. Then running like new :) hopefully... Then valve cover gaskets. Then hopefully a trans pan drop. ( fluid and filter ) then re doing the fluid every few hundred miles ( as you can't drain the torque converter on the 03's )

Jersey_Joe
02-09-2015, 02:14 PM
yeah exactly lmao. Today I am hopefully replacing those egr hoses that burnt. Then running like new :) hopefully... Then valve cover gaskets. Then hopefully a trans pan drop. ( fluid and filter ) then re doing the fluid every few hundred miles ( as you can't drain the torque converter on the 03's )
Man b careful. When was the last trans Svs?

Jersey_Joe
02-09-2015, 02:16 PM
Cause if it hasn't been for awhile. Is leave that biotch alone. Just keep the fluids topped off.

Ford Fan#1
02-09-2015, 02:18 PM
Man b careful. When was the last trans Svs? not sure. But the fluid is clean. ( red ) and those lines I got are too long and don't look right.. And it's about at the bottom fill line on coolant.. And I don't have any more coolant. And it's freezing balls. And starting to snow too... Lovely

RhinoZ24
02-09-2015, 03:17 PM
Cause if it hasn't been for awhile. Is leave that biotch alone. Just keep the fluids topped off.

And that's why I will get mine flushed every 30K like Ford recommended lol.

Ford Fan#1
02-09-2015, 03:23 PM
And that's why I will get mine flushed every 30K like Ford recommended lol. the fluid is clean haha looks like transmission fluid I put in the power steering. So it's fairly new

RhinoZ24
02-09-2015, 04:18 PM
Well keep it clean then lol. Changing the filter alone and replacing the fluid you lose from that shouldn't be too bad.

Ford Fan#1
02-09-2015, 04:20 PM
Well keep it clean then lol. Changing the filter alone and replacing the fluid you lose from that shouldn't be too bad. idk what kinda crap the dealer put in it. So that's why I want to change it. To know its good stuff :)

Jersey_Joe
02-09-2015, 05:21 PM
idk what kinda crap the dealer put in it. So that's why I want to change it. To know its good stuff :)
Put zmax in it.

Ford Fan#1
02-09-2015, 06:01 PM
Put zmax in it. the transmission?

Jersey_Joe
02-09-2015, 06:27 PM
the transmission?
Yup

Ford Fan#1
02-09-2015, 06:31 PM
Yup entire bottle of it?

Jersey_Joe
02-09-2015, 06:50 PM
Yes

Jersey_Joe
02-09-2015, 06:50 PM
It's for trannys

Ford Fan#1
02-09-2015, 07:01 PM
It's for trannys okay cool. I'll check it out. Before or after fluid and filter? The only thing I'm worried about is the manual says don't put anything else with the fluids. And the transmission has almost a quarter of a million miles on it and it stroking out with it...

RhinoZ24
02-10-2015, 01:11 AM
It's for trannys

When did they make that one?

RhinoZ24
02-10-2015, 01:12 AM
okay cool. I'll check it out. Before or after fluid and filter? The only thing I'm worried about is the manual says don't put anything else with the fluids. And the transmission has almost a quarter of a million miles on it and it stroking out with it...

After the filter change, add it in with the new fluid

Ford Fan#1
02-10-2015, 06:37 AM
After the filter change, add it in with the new fluid Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows okay

Jersey_Joe
02-10-2015, 07:34 AM
When did they make that one? Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows
always

Ford Fan#1
02-10-2015, 08:34 AM
Back on topic... Well the new topic. Po401. I got the new lines but they are to long. Should I get ford ones? Or butcher the ones I bought? I'm still not sure if they fit or not. The easiest way to get to it would be taking the intake off.. Again. And trying to do it that way. Or spend the extra money on oem parts? It's running rough now from it. I don't want to drive it more then I have to as I am afraid it will damage the new plugs. You can't really tell they are burnt but when the intake and everything was off it was melted and had a hole in it.

Jersey_Joe
02-10-2015, 09:44 AM
Back on topic... Well the new topic. Po401. I got the new lines but they are to long. Should I get ford ones? Or butcher the ones I bought? I'm still not sure if they fit or not. The easiest way to get to it would be taking the intake off.. Again. And trying to do it that way. Or spend the extra money on oem parts? It's running rough now from it. I don't want to drive it more then I have to as I am afraid it will damage the new plugs. You can't really tell they are burnt but when the intake and everything was off it was melted and had a hole in it.

Make them fit

Jersey_Joe
02-10-2015, 09:46 AM
Well when u figure out if they fit er not. Make ur decision. When I had my 03 I just put hi temp rubber hoses on it. That's all. I'll bet there still on it

Jersey_Joe
02-10-2015, 09:47 AM
Rip the junk ones of. U may have to cut them cause they look original. And size up the new ones. Easy peasy bud

Ford Fan#1
02-10-2015, 10:21 AM
Rip the junk ones of. U may have to cut them cause they look original. And size up the new ones. Easy peasy bud it's not easy when it's freezing balls outside lmao. But today we are going to fit them and hopefully install them

Jersey_Joe
02-10-2015, 10:46 AM
Uh oh. Here comes the excuse machine lol. Put ur big boy pants on and go outside and fix ur truck lol

Ford Fan#1
02-10-2015, 10:48 AM
Uh oh. Here comes the excuse machine lol. Put ur big boy pants on and go outside and fix ur truck lol I'm at school lmao but as soon as I get home the hoods going up

Jersey_Joe
02-10-2015, 11:23 AM
Then get off the phone kid and learn somethin!!

Ford Fan#1
02-10-2015, 11:46 AM
Then get off the phone kid and learn somethin!! I was at lunch haha

RhinoZ24
02-10-2015, 12:50 PM
always

I've only seen the gas and engine treatment ones.

RhinoZ24
02-10-2015, 12:53 PM
I was at lunch haha

You should be studying during then, get in that habit for college. Ahaha jk forget that, college will give you your Ph.D in Procrastination lol.

Jersey_Joe
02-10-2015, 03:12 PM
I've only seen the gas and engine treatment ones.
There is a gear oil treatment too. Sorry was short in my explanation. Had a lot goin on. Lol. Yes they make it for automatic trannys. Same as oil and gas every 6k

Jersey_Joe
02-10-2015, 03:14 PM
You should be studying during then, get in that habit for college. Ahaha jk forget that, college will give you your Ph.D in Procrastination lol.
Haha. Dr procrastinator! Good one ryno. That's the third one u have coined lol

RhinoZ24
02-10-2015, 03:41 PM
There is a gear oil treatment too. Sorry was short in my explanation. Had a lot goin on. Lol. Yes they make it for automatic trannys. Same as oil and gas every 6k

Hmmm, I would look for it, but to be honest my transmission is fine and I would be sketched out adding it to mine just because I know Ford parts are picky about everything, fluid included lol.

RhinoZ24
02-10-2015, 03:41 PM
Haha. Dr procrastinator! Good one ryno. That's the third one u have coined lol

Haha I was just saying that's what college does to everyone, but I guess we finally found Adam a nickname on here ahaha.

Ford Fan#1
02-10-2015, 04:45 PM
Haha I was just saying that's what college does to everyone, but I guess we finally found Adam a nickname on here ahaha. my nickname at school is ford or ferd haha

Jersey_Joe
02-10-2015, 04:48 PM
my nickname at school is ford or ferd haha
Sure it is lol.

Ford Fan#1
02-10-2015, 04:49 PM
And I fixed it partly.. 1 hose is replaced and I had to fix the other one with freaking scotch tape as the other one was too narrow. So I had to drive around to part stores and finally found it like 20 miles away. Then coming back is a different story. Guy in Chevy in left lane going 40 in a 55. Long story short. We were going 90. To close the 4 semi truck car length and get out of people slamming on their breaks to keep from hitting the ******* in that Chevy. Needless to say. The slider got opened and the bird flew away.

RhinoZ24
02-10-2015, 07:50 PM
And I fixed it partly.. 1 hose is replaced and I had to fix the other one with freaking scotch tape as the other one was too narrow. So I had to drive around to part stores and finally found it like 20 miles away. Then coming back is a different story. Guy in Chevy in left lane going 40 in a 55. Long story short. We were going 90. To close the 4 semi truck car length and get out of people slamming on their breaks to keep from hitting the ******* in that Chevy. Needless to say. The slider got opened and the bird flew away.

No offense but considering you were doing 90, I would've given you the bird back for driving that fast.

RhinoZ24
02-10-2015, 07:50 PM
my nickname at school is ford or ferd haha

And now it's Dr. Procrastinator on here haha

Ford Fan#1
02-10-2015, 08:09 PM
No offense but considering you were doing 90, I would've given you the bird back for driving that fast. Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows, Toyota's the Turd usually I'm going the speed limit haha and it was to actually get it going faster then 65.. And I've had it for like 18 months

Ford Fan#1
02-10-2015, 08:40 PM
Also I stopped at a light and I swore I couldn't feel the truck running from how smooth it was. Then it got rough again. That's also about the time the scotch tape melted lmao no harm done ( only tape I had )

Ford Fan#1
02-12-2015, 06:54 PM
Also I stopped at a light and I swore I couldn't feel the truck running from how smooth it was. Then it got rough again. That's also about the time the scotch tape melted lmao no harm done ( only tape I had ) here's one of the old lines.. That's carbon.. Truck runs better now

RhinoZ24
02-12-2015, 10:44 PM
No more codes?

Ford Fan#1
02-13-2015, 06:39 AM
No more codes? Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows nope. Not yet lmao

RhinoZ24
02-13-2015, 03:46 PM
That's good to hear, hopefully it stays that way.

Ford Fan#1
02-13-2015, 03:51 PM
That's good to hear, hopefully it stays that way. Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows, Toyota's the Turd yessir. It melted the old hose and had a chunk of carbon in the hose ( couldn't get it out of it it was in the metal hose that you can't take off.. ) gave it some gas while driving it. 3,000 rpm and a bunch of carbon blew out so its good now haha. ( yes it was carbon beacause the oil level didn't drop )

RhinoZ24
02-13-2015, 04:04 PM
yessir. It melted the old hose and had a chunk of carbon in the hose ( couldn't get it out of it it was in the metal hose that you can't take off.. ) gave it some gas while driving it. 3,000 rpm and a bunch of carbon blew out so its good now haha. ( yes it was carbon beacause the oil level didn't drop )

Good to hear, also glad to hear you didn't wait or say it was too cold...haha jk Dr.

Ford Fan#1
02-13-2015, 04:06 PM
Good to hear, also glad to hear you didn't wait or say it was too cold...haha jk Dr. Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows, Toyota's the Turd oh it was. But I had no other choice.

RhinoZ24
02-13-2015, 05:27 PM
That's what we want to hear lol

Ford Fan#1
02-15-2015, 01:19 AM
Here's what It looked like for the first hose ( probably un needed but oh well )

RhinoZ24
02-15-2015, 04:27 AM
Ehh, I took out my whole air intake minus the snorkel part like what you did when I did my plugs and stuff. It just makes it way easier to work on.

Ford Fan#1
02-15-2015, 10:54 AM
Ehh, I took out my whole air intake minus the snorkel part like what you did when I did my plugs and stuff. It just makes it way easier to work on. Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows, Toyota's the Turd so did I. Luckily I didn't need to remove the fuel rail

RhinoZ24
02-15-2015, 12:05 PM
so did I. Luckily I didn't need to remove the fuel rail

Yeah, I thought about it, but didn't want the extra work.

Ford Fan#1
02-16-2015, 12:26 AM
It also fixed other problems I've had! It starts a lot quicker too! It starts faster now at 17 degrees then it did at 90 degrees!

Jersey_Joe
02-16-2015, 07:37 AM
It also fixed other problems I've had! It starts a lot quicker too! It starts faster now at 17 degrees then it did at 90 degrees!
You'll have that

RhinoZ24
02-16-2015, 10:50 AM
You'll have that

Look at Dr. Procrastinator, see its nice when you do work and stuff gets fixed finally isn't it?

Ford Fan#1
02-16-2015, 10:53 AM
Look at Dr. Procrastinator, see its nice when you do work and stuff gets fixed finally isn't it? yeah it is. Haha now for the CD player and valve covers

RhinoZ24
02-16-2015, 11:01 AM
That's what I want to hear haha.

Ford Fan#1
02-16-2015, 11:07 AM
That's what I want to hear haha. then breaks and rotors. Then transmission pan drop and rear differential fluid and pinion seal

RhinoZ24
02-16-2015, 08:14 PM
Hey if you keep up on it and stop saying its too cold maybe, an this is a big maybe, we'll change your name to Dr. Git'r'done lmao

Jersey_Joe
02-16-2015, 08:17 PM
Hey if you keep up on it and stop saying its too cold maybe, an this is a big maybe, we'll change your name to Dr. Git'r'done lmao Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows, Toyota's the Turd
Nope

Ford Fan#1
02-16-2015, 08:45 PM
Nope hahaha the name is sticking huh?

Jersey_Joe
02-16-2015, 08:49 PM
Yerp

Ford Fan#1
02-16-2015, 09:29 PM
Yerp haha okay

RhinoZ24
02-17-2015, 01:03 PM