PDA

View Full Version : headlights or fig lights wine turn on ..help!!!!

penacar
11-12-2014, 01:56 AM
Ok guys when I turn my truck with Auto start truck turns on just fine , headlights turn on, foglights turn on, and my odometer (dash)lights turn on as soon as I push the brake to put it in drive all these lights turn off!!!! Please help ..than after that they stay off and I can't turn on manually

----------

Ok guys when I turn my truck with Auto start truck turns on just fine , headlights turn on, foglights turn on, and my odometer (dash)lights turn on as soon as I push the brake to put it in drive all these lights turn off!!!! Please help ..than after that they stay off and I can't turn on manually

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using F150 App

RhinoZ24
11-12-2014, 09:20 AM
First welcome to the forum! And second, we need some more info. What year truck and how many miles?

Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows, Toyota's the Turd

penacar
11-12-2014, 02:13 PM
Thank you, its 2006 f150 fx4 supercrew
with 197,000 miles
Sent from my HTC6525LVW using F150 App

RhinoZ24
11-12-2014, 03:41 PM
Do you have any issues shifting out of park by any chance? It's a stretch, but if you do, it could be a fuse issue.

Jersey_Joe
11-12-2014, 09:54 PM
Ok guys when I turn my truck with Auto start truck turns on just fine , headlights turn on, foglights turn on, and my odometer (dash)lights turn on as soon as I push the brake to put it in drive all these lights turn off!!!! Please help ..than after that they stay off and I can't turn on manually ---------- Sent from my HTC6525LVW using F150 App
That actually sounds like it may have something to do with the remote start

----------

Ok guys when I turn my truck with Auto start truck turns on just fine , headlights turn on, foglights turn on, and my odometer (dash)lights turn on as soon as I push the brake to put it in drive all these lights turn off!!!! Please help ..than after that they stay off and I can't turn on manually ---------- Sent from my HTC6525LVW using F150 App
That actually sounds like it may have something to do with the remote start.