PDA

View Full Version : Programmers

Grabber70Mach
11-10-2014, 09:33 AM
Hope this isn't some kind of violation. Is there any input or thoughts on this brand of tuner?
http://www.f150ecoboost.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7860
Thought of I could get it for a decent price it may be worth it. Just looking for one that would give increased daily mileage and also an option for better towing mileage for when I would occasionally tow. Don't really plan on any mods to the truck.

From infinity and beyond

cooperf150-06
11-10-2014, 09:43 AM
It won't let me open it up, but one of the members on here can hook u up he is a dealer for a couple of them. I personally had the edge with the dash pod and loved it in my old truck.

Grabber70Mach
11-10-2014, 10:26 AM
It is a Superchips vivid unit. I had an edge with the dash pod on my 04 Screw. Just kind of wanted something a little more stealth on this truck.

From infinity and beyond

RhinoZ24
11-10-2014, 11:18 AM
Hope this isn't some kind of violation. Is there any input or thoughts on this brand of tuner?
http://www.f150ecoboost.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7860
Thought of I could get it for a decent price it may be worth it. Just looking for one that would give increased daily mileage and also an option for better towing mileage for when I would occasionally tow. Don't really plan on any mods to the truck.

From infinity and beyond

As for daily driving mileage, you might see an increase. As for towing, forget about it lol. The Ecoboost is a great engine and does offer great towing capability, the downfall however is that in order to get that much towing power out of such a small engine, it requires massive boost from the turbos. I'm sure you know that the more air you use, the more gas you use as well. Kind of a trade-off for better everyday mileage. But hit up the member Alfie, he gives discounts to members on here and can probably hook you up with a good deal. It never hurts to get better mileage on your daily drives, or have even more power for that matter lol.

Grabber70Mach
11-10-2014, 12:27 PM
Yea I know about towing, but Any little bit helps. 😀

From infinity and beyond

RhinoZ24
11-10-2014, 12:32 PM
I get that, I try and squeeze whatever I can out of my old 4.6L lol.

2Canches
10-28-2015, 02:00 AM
SCT is what most people use to tune their beast