PDA

View Full Version : Navigation Question

Cjones_1005
05-08-2014, 09:37 AM
I have the full touch screen in my 2013 Lariat, but I do not have Navigation on it. It says Information on the top right screen. I know there's a way, but how do I go about getting the navigation added?

Ford Fan#1
05-08-2014, 10:29 AM
I have the full touch screen in my 2013 Lariat, but I do not have Navigation on it. It says Information on the top right screen. I know there's a way, but how do I go about getting the navigation added?you have to have a special chip for the gps idk if your truck has a spot for one or where it is

Sent from my iPhone using F150 App

----------

you have to have a special chip for the gps idk if your truck has a spot for one or where it is Sent from my iPhone using F150 Appbut the other stuff I don't know about

Cjones_1005
05-08-2014, 11:16 AM
you have to have a special chip for the gps idk if your truck has a spot for one or where it is

----------

but the other stuff I don't know about

Yea, My brother-in-law showed me where they put the chip in, which is in the center console, on his truck, and I have the same spot that he has for the chip, so Im thinking I have to purchase that somewhere

Ford Fan#1
05-08-2014, 12:11 PM
Yea, My brother-in-law showed me where they put the chip in, which is in the center console, on his truck, and I have the same spot that he has for the chip, so Im thinking I have to purchase that somewhereyea for it to wok you will

Jersey_Joe
05-08-2014, 12:19 PM
Chad you should b able to just get the chip and have the system engaged and b set from there

deafmich
05-07-2016, 08:48 AM
Ford Factory Radios & GPS Navigation Upgrades (http://www.oemautopartsco.com/collections/ford-navigation)

You will need this device. It came with SD card, A7 is the most recently updated.

Just SD card will not work.

I plan to buy one next work. There's YouTube in it. Very easy to install.

djfllmn
05-07-2016, 09:07 AM
Chad you should b able to just get the chip and have the system engaged and b set from there unfortunately it's not that easy. Unless your truck came with factory nav you won't have the antennas and modules to make it work

----------

Just because you have the SD card slot doesn't mean you can just get a nav card and have nav. Not that easy

----------

Never mind. Holy thread revival from the dead