PDA

View Full Version : 5.0 Top Speed Stock

RexReid
04-19-2014, 11:30 AM
I admit it; speed freak! Does anyone know how fast the 5.0 will go just by removing the limiter and putting on speed rated tires??

Jersey_Joe
04-19-2014, 11:45 AM
As fast as I want it to go

----------

As u want it to go. I hit send and saw it said I. My b

RhinoZ24
04-19-2014, 05:40 PM
That's a good question, I wonder how fast they can go. On another note I was thinking, Ford should revive the Police Interceptor Crown Vic and give it the 5.0 V8, way more power than the old 4.6 3V V8, and better efficiency. Any thoughts?

Porkchop122873
04-19-2014, 09:31 PM
Those are awesome. We had one of those on my base (small priority A restricted area) and some caprices then of course hummers. Then they took it away and replaced it with a Taurus. That thing was a dog compared to the Vic. Even the crap caprices did 144 and left the Taurus lagging behind during call outs.
I'd buy a new police Vic for sure.......let's hope they heard you rhino.

Sent from my iPhone

RhinoZ24
04-19-2014, 10:20 PM
Those are awesome. We had one of those on my base (small priority A restricted area) and some caprices then of course hummers. Then they took it away and replaced it with a Taurus. That thing was a dog compared to the Vic. Even the crap caprices did 144 and left the Taurus lagging behind during call outs.
I'd buy a new police Vic for sure.......let's hope they heard you rhino.

Sent from my iPhone

They were great cars and very reliable, just underpowered was all. But if they dropped the 5.0 in it that would solve that problem lol.

Jersey_Joe
04-20-2014, 05:16 AM
That's a good question, I wonder how fast they can go. On another note I was thinking, Ford should revive the Police Interceptor Crown Vic and give it the 5.0 V8, way more power than the old 4.6 3V V8, and better efficiency. Any thoughts?
They have moved on. The Taurus with the 3.5 is the new crown vic

cooperf150-06
04-20-2014, 06:42 AM

Around here the f150 is the new Vic lol all unmarked fleet

RhinoZ24
04-20-2014, 07:21 AM

Yeah I've seen the new police Taurus but all I see around here is the Crown Bic's and Chargers. And they need V8's, not turbos lol.

----------

Around here the f150 is the new Vic lol all unmarked fleet

Great choice lol

RexReid
04-20-2014, 10:34 AM
You guys remember star wars when they are shooting at the exhaust port to blow up the death star? (Funny what one remembers.) "Stay on target". I figured some fool took the limiter off, topped off the speed and had a number. I've googled a lot and no one is talking. I have a guess. My truck is totally stock and I think it would blow right by 130mph. Good thing it has a limiter. I'd really like to at least get good guesses at the top speed.

RexReid
04-30-2014, 07:04 PM
No Response?

RhinoZ24
04-30-2014, 07:58 PM
I don't have a 5.0 to be able to chime in on this lol.

Jersey_Joe
04-30-2014, 08:50 PM
Stock it should shut off at 95

RhinoZ24
04-30-2014, 08:58 PM

Well that's boring lol.

FX4Life
04-30-2014, 09:13 PM

Yup right around 100 I've heard other ppl say it too. I haven't been past 90 myself

RhinoZ24
04-30-2014, 10:36 PM
Yup right around 100 I've heard other ppl say it too. I haven't been past 90 myself

You don't want to in a 5,000lb truck unless you have a roll cage lol.

Jersey_Joe
05-01-2014, 03:34 PM
Blue key shuts off at 96
Red key haven't gone up that far. And right now I really have no interest. Lol. As long as it can do 75-80 on the highway. I'm cool with that

RhinoZ24
05-01-2014, 04:53 PM
Blue key shuts off at 96
Red key haven't gone up that far. And right now I really have no interest. Lol. As long as it can do 75-80 on the highway. I'm cool with that

Uh huh, sure you haven't hit the speed limiter yet...like when you took it to the track...I believe you lol jk.

Jersey_Joe
05-01-2014, 05:19 PM
101 is the fastest it's been

----------

It's fast but it's still a truck. Shelby? Happins all the time lol

RhinoZ24
05-01-2014, 05:35 PM
I should hope so with like 1500HP lol.

cooperf150-06
05-01-2014, 07:49 PM
Ryno, u know joe will never tell us the truth. I mean he can't even admit he put the exhaust on the truck lol.

RhinoZ24
05-02-2014, 12:23 AM
Ryno, u know joe will never tell us the truth. I mean he can't even admit he put the exhaust on the truck lol.

Oh we'll just have to keep nagging him until he slips up and gives us something that tells us what he's done to it lol.

RexReid
05-02-2014, 03:50 PM
I don't have a 5.0 to be able to chime in on this lol.

But you chimed in anyhow ; ) Sounds like you found your shifting squeel without me chiming either. Lol

----------

So does 130 sound about right?????????????????//

RhinoZ24
05-02-2014, 06:30 PM
But you chimed in anyhow ; ) Sounds like you found your shifting squeel without me chiming either. Lol

----------

So does 130 sound about right?????????????????//

Yes I did for both lol sorry

RexReid
05-05-2014, 07:40 PM
okay. Let's assume no one has removed the limiter and no one has topped the speed either. Really? Anyone want to guess? Top speed 5.0 stock

Jersey_Joe
05-05-2014, 08:30 PM
Well stock is 96. I removed my limiter but I just haven't takin it up that high. Don't really need to in the truck lol

RhinoZ24
05-06-2014, 12:04 AM
Well stock is 96. I removed my limiter but I just haven't takin it up that high. Don't really need to in the truck lol

Hey, you might be running late to baseball practice one day in the near future and have to floor it to get there in time. You need to know that your truck can do 130 lol. It's testing time now lol jk.

Jersey_Joe
05-06-2014, 03:13 PM
Hey, you might be running late to baseball practice one day in the near future and have to floor it to get there in time. You need to know that your truck can do 130 lol. It's testing time now lol jk.
Nah. Anything over a 100. I'll take the monster. Lol. Truck can stay at 80 lol. No baseball practice fer me. Just baseball games lol. I'm a season ticket holder fer the phillies fer almost 10 years now

RhinoZ24
05-06-2014, 03:17 PM
Nah. Anything over a 100. I'll take the monster. Lol. Truck can stay at 80 lol. No baseball practice fer me. Just baseball games lol. I'm a season ticket holder fer the phillies fer almost 10 years now

You mean Joe Jr. Isn't going to be playing sports besides building fast cars? Lol.

Raptor05121
05-06-2014, 03:41 PM

They have, the Taurus with the EcoBoost (if the department wants it, but most do not). 99% of calls are going to domestic disturbances and barking dogs. Police fleets drink up to $5,000 in fuel a day. They want more efficient cars, not top speed. The naturally aspirated 3.7L V6 in the Taurus does just fine for them.

Yeah I've seen the new police Taurus but all I see around here is the Crown Bic's and Chargers. And they need V8's, not turbos lol.

Very few have opted for the AWD EcoBoost cars. Most are FWD N/A 3.7L V6s. FHP has the V8 Chargers for speed, but honestly, police chases are out dated. You can't outrun a Motorola.

My truck is totally stock and I think it would blow right by 130mph. Good thing it has a limiter. I'd really like to at least get good guesses at the top speed.

I would say 120 tops. I know the lightning (5.4L with a M112 Eaton supercharger) puts down about 400+ rwhp, and they did about 135 stock. And they're A LOT lighter than you

okay. Let's assume no one has removed the limiter and no one has topped the speed either. Really? Anyone want to guess? Top speed 5.0 stock

120...maybe 125 on a cold day. These newer trucks have picked up about 1,000lbs since the early 2000s. If you stuffed a 5.0L or a EcoBoost in a 10th gen, I bet you could see 130-ish. With a full work up, maybe 140?

RhinoZ24
05-06-2014, 03:43 PM
They have, the Taurus with the EcoBoost (if the department wants it, but most do not). 99% of calls are going to domestic disturbances and barking dogs. Police fleets drink up to $5,000 in fuel a day. They want more efficient cars, not top speed. The naturally aspirated 3.7L V6 in the Taurus does just fine for them.

Very few have opted for the AWD EcoBoost cars. Most are FWD N/A 3.7L V6s.

I would say 120 tops. I know the lightning (5.4L with a M112 Eaton supercharger) puts down about 400+ rwhp, and they did about 135 stock. And they're A LOT lighter than you

120-125. These newer trucks have picked up about 1,000lbs since the early 2000s. If you stuffed a 5.0L or a EcoBoost in a 10th gen, I bet you could see 130-ish. With a full work up, maybe 140?

I thought they were killing the 3.7L in 2015 though? Or is that just in the F-150 alone?

Ford Fan#1
05-06-2014, 04:10 PM
I thought they were killing the 3.7L in 2015 though? Or is that just in the F-150 alone?i think it's just in the F150s now it's going to be just the 3.5 like what's in the explorer

Sent from my iPhone using F150 App

RexReid
05-06-2014, 07:10 PM
I thought they were killing the 3.7L in 2015 though? Or is that just in the F-150 alone?

I am not sure of this, but the ecoboost motor sure looks like the 3.7 to me already. I am betting the 3.5 has the same stroke and bore of the ecoboost and is just minus turbos. Ford heard me complain that the bigger 3.7l was getting better mileage than eco and they just wanted to shut me up. I love having such a large sphere of influence.

RexReid
05-08-2014, 07:11 PM
I am not sure of this, but the ecoboost motor sure looks like the 3.7 to me already. I am betting the 3.5 has the same stroke and bore of the ecoboost and is just minus turbos. Ford heard me complain that the bigger 3.7l was getting better mileage than eco and they just wanted to shut me up. I love having such a large sphere of influence.

I had a tumor attack

RhinoZ24
05-08-2014, 07:30 PM
??

Jersey_Joe
05-09-2014, 07:43 AM
Huh!?

RexReid
05-09-2014, 05:04 PM
Huh!?

I thought the 3.5l was the same as the 3.7l with 4 main differences besides the 3.5l having stronger parts:

1. The 3.5l has turbos.

2. The 3.7l has a larger bore

3. different compression ratio

4. 3.5l is direct, high pressure injected

I am not sure of any of this and don't mind being corrected. I have always thought the new 3.5l was basically going to be turbo optional. I would also like to see direct injection on all the engines.

RhinoZ24
05-09-2014, 05:48 PM
It's not new, the 3.5L V6 has been around for awhile, before the EB evolved. My mom's '10 Edge has the plain 3.5L a year before the EB came out. And it was out before then. The only difference between the two is the internals and the heads I believe. The 3.5L is just finally becoming available for the F-150.

Raptor05121
05-10-2014, 08:54 AM
The Eco is based off the Duratac 35, which dates back to the 90s I believe.

RexReid
06-05-2014, 06:23 PM
The highway was clear and open. I backed off at 105

Jersey_Joe
06-05-2014, 06:36 PM
The highway was clear and open. I backed off at 105
Really? That's cool.

----------

Maybe u got a special one. A 10 off motor or a 25 off motor. Theve done that in the past. They did it with my car. Well. When it was stock

RhinoZ24
06-05-2014, 10:17 PM
Really? That's cool.

----------

Maybe u got a special one. A 10 off motor or a 25 off motor. Theve done that in the past. They did it with my car. Well. When it was stock

I think it varies by state too. A few years back one of my friends had his mom's Mazda 3 or something like that and we hit 120 before the computer released the gas for us lol.

Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows

RexReid
06-06-2014, 07:34 PM
Really? That's cool.

----------

No. I programmed so I am going 70 when the speedo says 50. I figure 100 will be way over 130. I check the real speed with a phone app gps. I programmed back to real speed. I was going up hill at 105 and that is really fast--too fast.

RhinoZ24
06-07-2014, 12:43 AM
No. I programmed so I am going 70 when the speedo says 50. I figure 100 will be way over 130. I check the real speed with a phone app gps. I programmed back to real speed. I was going up hill at 105 and that is really fast--too fast.

And I'm sure you were getting about 2 mpg as well lol.

RexReid
06-07-2014, 12:17 PM
Like I said, I just wanted to run it. I normally get 17

AlbertaOilPatchF150
11-18-2014, 09:52 AM
So how did you do this "programming", Rex? and was this in your reg cab long box xl model that's always loaded with tools and ladders and building supplies for your contracting business? Or was it in your imagination like most everything else you lie about on every F150 forum until they boot your ass off for being a troll?

Jersey_Joe
11-18-2014, 10:19 AM
So how did you do this "programming", Rex? and was this in your reg cab long box xl model that's always loaded with tools and ladders and building supplies for your contracting business? Or was it in your imagination like most everything else you lie about on every F150 forum until they boot your ass off for being a troll?
Hot damn Murray!! That is funny as hell. I've heard it all. However. We do try to run a tight ship and aim to please lol. So. When rex turns into anti Eco rex. I'll let u know lol. And rex. Idont care who u r. That's funny. Lol

----------

Still lmao

----------

Or my fav is when he answers his own posts. And he doesn't think we notice. Lol. Shame u don't live closer cause I'd buy u a beer. I'm still laughin. That ish was funny

----------

Answers them as a different user lol

AlbertaOilPatchF150
11-18-2014, 10:31 AM
^^^^ Same Rex, different forum...

Jersey_Joe
11-18-2014, 05:22 PM
Lol

RhinoZ24
11-18-2014, 05:29 PM
Why does everyone attack each other? He was quiet and we had to go stir up the pot. I'll admit it was funny but all this s*** on this forum is so f***ing old. I get confused as to whether I'm on my favorite truck forum or Facebook sometimes.

Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows, Toyota's the Turd

RexReid
11-18-2014, 07:09 PM
Why does everyone attack each other? He was quiet and we had to go stir up the pot. I'll admit it was funny but all this s*** on this forum is so f***ing old. I get confused as to whether I'm on my favorite truck forum or Facebook sometimes.

Rhino,

Thank you for being a truly nice guy. Seriously, if you are ever needing something, you let me know and I will be there.

RhinoZ24
11-18-2014, 07:57 PM
Thanks Rex, I'm not taking sides here. I'm just tired of the personal attacks.

RexReid
11-19-2014, 08:11 AM
Thanks Rex, I'm not taking sides here. I'm just tired of the personal attacks.

You're not on my side--Oh man! I guess you are on you own then.

Seriously though, if you can not discuss something rationally, attack them personally. It's pretty basic.

----------

It doesn't bother me if someone attacks my credibility. The thing is it doesn't matter how much proof you have or what you do the person will never believe you. I could go get the programmer out of the garage, take a picture and explain than you program with the smallest tires and lowest gear ratio and AlbertaOilPatch still wouldn't believe me. I could take a picture with the displayed miles and a gps showing the exact numbers I previously explained and he still wouldn't believe me.

Everyone knows the programmers will let you do this...so what explains it? Some people can't clear there heads and consider the possibilities--let alone the probabilities. All I was saying for guys who don't want to get shut down at 95 or 100 is that it is pretty easy to do. Even if I never did it, which I did, if people could clear their heads of bs, the way I am telling you to do it absolutely works. I have a proposal:

I will prove how I did this with pics and OilPatch can apologize or he should be banned for the personal attack. If I don't prove it to your satisfaction, you ban me--Fair enough.

Sorry Joe, I don't see the humor!

----------

Or my fav is when he answers his own posts. And he doesn't think we notice. Lol. Shame u don't live closer cause I'd buy u a beer. I'm still laughin. That ish was funny

That's false and no one can show that to be true. That is a challenge. Back it or remove it.

Jersey_Joe
11-19-2014, 08:22 AM
You're not on my side--Oh man! I guess you are on you own then. Seriously though, if you can not discuss something rationally, attack them personally. It's pretty basic. ---------- It doesn't bother me if someone attacks my credibility. The thing is it doesn't matter how much proof you have or what you do the person will never believe you. I could go get the programmer out of the garage, take a picture and explain than you program with the smallest tires and lowest gear ratio and AlbertaOilPatch still wouldn't believe me. I could take a picture with the displayed miles and a gps showing the exact numbers I previously explained and he still wouldn't believe me. Everyone knows the programmers will let you do this...so what explains it? Some people can't clear there heads and consider the possibilities--let alone the probabilities. All I was saying for guys who don't want to get shut down at 95 or 100 is that it is pretty easy to do. Even if I never did it, which I did, if people could clear their heads of bs, the way I am telling you to do it absolutely works. I have a proposal: I will prove how I did this with pics and OilPatch can apologize or he should be banned for the personal attack. If I don't prove it to your satisfaction, you ban me--Fair enough. Sorry Joe, I don't see the humor! ---------- Or my fav is when he answers his own posts. And he doesn't think we notice. Lol. Shame u don't live closer cause I'd buy u a beer. I'm still laughin. That ish was funny That's false and no one can show that to be true. That is a challenge. Back it or remove it.
Sorry rex. I thought it was funny. I laughed. I have not one thing against u or your opinions. I do realize that you have a rant about some things. And that's fine. It is what it is. There are no sides. I just thought it was funny. If I offended u I apologize
As for sharing my information? No. As a moderator of this forum. I was informed from another forum about some thing that transpired there. And made its way to our threads. I took it upon myself to check it out.
Now again. This is not fb. Back to trucks

----------

My top speed? I don't know. I buried my needle

cooperf150-06
11-19-2014, 08:48 AM
Ok in 3...........2...........1 everyone let it go and move forward.

RhinoZ24
11-19-2014, 09:23 AM
Ok in 3...........2...........1 everyone let it go and move forward.

^thats what I've been getting at lol

Jersey_Joe
11-19-2014, 10:14 AM
Coop u get that new 5.0 broke in yet? U peg that needle yet? Lol

cooperf150-06
11-19-2014, 12:25 PM
Nope been easy on it have not even smoked the tires yet, YET

RhinoZ24
11-19-2014, 12:40 PM

You need to fix that...lol

Grabber70Mach
11-19-2014, 12:46 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/504/955/7fe.gif

From infinity and beyond

RhinoZ24
11-19-2014, 02:34 PM
^Lmao

Jersey_Joe
11-19-2014, 02:42 PM
Sure

RexReid
11-19-2014, 03:00 PM
Sorry rex. I thought it was funny. I laughed. I have not one thing against u or your opinions. I do realize that you have a rant about some things. And that's fine. It is what it is. There are no sides. I just thought it was funny. If I offended u I apologize
As for sharing my information? No. As a moderator of this forum. I was informed from another forum about some thing that transpired there. And made its way to our threads. I took it upon myself to check it out.
Now again. This is not fb. Back to trucks

----------

My top speed? I don't know. I buried my needle

Thanks, we're cool.

If you look at what I got banned for, it was my analysis of why I bought the 5.0. My concern is to what degree Ford is behind quashing opinions against the Ecoboost. My sense is that Ford knows it can't get involved, but the dealers, vendors and parts promoters can and do.

cooperf150-06
11-19-2014, 03:12 PM
Sure

Truth sir no need to lie lol

Jersey_Joe
11-19-2014, 04:17 PM
Uh huh lol

RexReid
11-19-2014, 05:53 PM
Uh huh lol

I was reading the owner's manual. The 5.0 requires breaking the rear tires loose as part of the break-in procedure.:rolleyes:

RhinoZ24
11-19-2014, 06:44 PM
Truth sir no need to lie lol

Not even once? That's no fun Cooper.

cooperf150-06
11-19-2014, 07:14 PM
Not even once? That's no fun Cooper.

Not yet. Seems like every time I want to I see a cop lol

RexReid
11-19-2014, 07:21 PM

I think if it gets babied to long it stays a baby--Cut her loose.;)

cooperf150-06
11-19-2014, 08:13 PM
I think if it gets babied to long it stays a baby--Cut her loose.;) I hear u lol

RexReid
11-19-2014, 09:01 PM
I hear u lol

Seriously, I respect your restraint. I think you have an obligation, after hearing a little low rumble, how you do it?:cool:

RhinoZ24
11-20-2014, 01:19 AM

Always ruining the fun aren't they? Lol jk.

Jersey_Joe
11-20-2014, 04:42 AM
Nah. Just let her eat. They wanna watch too lol

cooperf150-06
11-20-2014, 05:39 AM
Nah. Just let her eat. They wanna watch too lol

Guess I could do donuts like certain people in the snow and let them watch, lol

Jersey_Joe
11-20-2014, 06:49 AM
Like u said. Worth a shot. Lol. It worked

RhinoZ24
11-20-2014, 08:21 AM
Lol

Cjones_1005
11-20-2014, 09:47 AM
Well I tried mine out today and it stopped at 100 mph. But had sooo much more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RhinoZ24
11-20-2014, 11:57 AM
Lucky, if I went 100 anywhere around here I would either plow into traffic or get arrested immediately lol.

Cjones_1005
11-20-2014, 12:28 PM
Lucky, if I went 100 anywhere around here I would either plow into traffic or get arrested immediately lol.

Trust me, I slowed down veryyy quickly lol

RhinoZ24
11-20-2014, 12:46 PM
Lol

AlbertaOilPatchF150
11-20-2014, 04:40 PM
You're not on my side--Oh man! I guess you are on you own then.

Seriously though, if you can not discuss something rationally, attack them personally. It's pretty basic.

----------

It doesn't bother me if someone attacks my credibility. The thing is it doesn't matter how much proof you have or what you do the person will never believe you. I could go get the programmer out of the garage, take a picture and explain than you program with the smallest tires and lowest gear ratio and AlbertaOilPatch still wouldn't believe me. I could take a picture with the displayed miles and a gps showing the exact numbers I previously explained and he still wouldn't believe me.

Everyone knows the programmers will let you do this...so what explains it? Some people can't clear there heads and consider the possibilities--let alone the probabilities. All I was saying for guys who don't want to get shut down at 95 or 100 is that it is pretty easy to do. Even if I never did it, which I did, if people could clear their heads of bs, the way I am telling you to do it absolutely works. I have a proposal:

I will prove how I did this with pics and OilPatch can apologize or he should be banned for the personal attack. If I don't prove it to your satisfaction, you ban me--Fair enough.

Sorry Joe, I don't see the humor!

----------

That's false and no one can show that to be true. That is a challenge. Back it or remove it.

If you post the pics to prove you did it Rex, I will gladly apologize. I just don't believe that you were going that fast.

RexReid
11-20-2014, 05:31 PM
I'm sitting here wondering what pics would satisfy you. One of my calibrator, one of my dash cruising along on the freeway going 45 while everyone else is going 70 or why I care if I get an apology from someone who would call be a liar with no proof and someone who I asked to verify that I was posting as someone else answering my own questions.

You are not worth any of my time.

Cjones_1005
11-20-2014, 05:42 PM
Ford guys do not argue about their own rides. That's what Government Motors guys do. :)

Jersey_Joe
11-20-2014, 06:25 PM
Ford guys do not argue about their own rides. That's what Government Motors guys do. :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
X2^. Please yall. Let's settle down

RhinoZ24
11-20-2014, 08:32 PM
^X3

anaheim_drew
11-26-2014, 05:20 AM
Hot damn Murray!! That is funny as hell. I've heard it all. However. We do try to run a tight ship and aim to please lol. So. When rex turns into anti Eco rex. I'll let u know lol. And rex. Idont care who u r. That's funny. Lol

----------

Still lmao

----------

----------

Answers them as a different user lol

:D
lmao

AlbertaOilPatchF150
11-26-2014, 10:36 AM
^^^^ Sh*t disturber! LOL

anaheim_drew
11-26-2014, 10:54 AM
Your post was the post of the year. You win ....

Jersey_Joe
11-26-2014, 01:10 PM
Lmao

RhinoZ24
11-27-2014, 12:01 AM
Lol

anaheim_drew
11-27-2014, 02:05 PM
X2^. Please yall. Let's settle down
Only because its Thanksgiving and it's almost time to jump in the pool before dinner.

RhinoZ24
11-27-2014, 02:23 PM
Only because its Thanksgiving and it's almost time to jump in the pool before dinner.

Where do you live to do that? Haha

Jersey_Joe
11-27-2014, 02:33 PM
I'm gonna guess Anaheim cal lol

anaheim_drew
11-27-2014, 02:55 PM
http://cimg1.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.ford-trucks.com-vbulletin/1556x1162/80-photo_2_c1eea660247d06ef2984a017daa17d4c8ddbeb4b.j pg

----------

Where do you live to do that? Haha

Orange County Just like you

RhinoZ24
11-28-2014, 02:37 PM
----------

Orange County Just like you

Nice and nice pool!

AlbertaOilPatchF150
11-29-2014, 09:46 AM
^^^^^ Keep rubbing it in Drew, lol

anaheim_drew
12-03-2014, 02:37 AM
I programmed so I am going 70 when the speedo says 50. .Why would anyone want their speedo to read 20 mph off?

What am I missing here?

RhinoZ24
12-03-2014, 03:02 AM
Good question

Where are you at in Anaheim? It sounds like you have a beastly truck.

anaheim_drew
12-03-2014, 08:50 AM
^^^^^ Keep rubbing it in Drew, lol

I can't because it's raining

AlbertaOilPatchF150
12-03-2014, 08:52 AM
Haha

RhinoZ24
12-03-2014, 09:34 AM
I can't because it's raining

It's about time too lol

anaheim_drew
12-03-2014, 10:02 AM
It doesn't bother me if someone attacks my credibility. The thing is it doesn't matter how much proof you have or what you do the person will never believe you..

Only because you have a history of not telling the truth

RexReid
12-03-2014, 10:39 AM

Drew,

Please don't take my posts out of context. What I wrote is 100% truthful. I am willing to make the same challenge to you. You tell me what you want so that I prove to you that I can change the computer exactly as described and when I do, you agree to resign from the forum and quit posting garbage promoting your business of performance parts. Deal or no deal?

Jersey_Joe
12-03-2014, 11:11 AM
It doesn't bother me if someone attacks my credibility. The thing is it doesn't matter how much proof you have or what you do the person will never believe you. I could go get the programmer out of the garage, take a picture and explain than you program with the smallest tires and lowest gear ratio and AlbertaOilPatch still wouldn't believe me. I could take a picture with the displayed miles and a gps showing the exact numbers I previously explained and he still wouldn't believe me. Everyone knows the programmers will let you do this...so what explains it? Some people can't clear there heads and consider the possibilities--let alone the probabilities. All I was saying for guys who don't want to get shut down at 95 or 100 is that it is pretty easy to do. Even if I never did it, which I did, if people could clear their heads of bs, the way I am telling you to do it absolutely works. I have a proposal: I will prove how I did this with pics and OilPatch can apologize or he should be banned for the personal attack. If I don't prove it to your satisfaction, you ban me--Fair enough. Drew, Please don't take my posts out of context. What I wrote is 100% truthful. I am willing to make the same challenge to you. You tell me what you want so that I prove to you that I can change the computer exactly as described and when I do, you agree to resign from the forum and quit posting garbage promoting your business of performance parts. Deal or no deal? first of all. I say what happins here I make those decisions. Let's get that clear right now. Coop as well makes those decisions. I don't care who believes who. Rex. I'm just saying as politely and non-offending as possible. You have a history. Take it down a notch In 3.......2......1.
Let's just say. If your turning in your programmer to throw on a tune it will ask u to take the governor off. Witch is 94. It was that simple for me. I don't know why you would want to change your spedo and do all that work when u can keep it normal and just take the governor off. But. U do what u want to do. What ever makes u happy for your truck. Is good by me

----------

Rex. Please understand. I'm not calling u out. I'm not being rude. I'm not calling u names. And I'm not saying I dislike. U and I have an understanding. I would like the shtick to stop here. This forum is not a place for drama
Thank u. And to other members. Please don't antagonize or egg this on any further thank you

----------

And please. I don't want a huge rebuttal about this.

RexReid
12-03-2014, 11:12 AM
Let's just say. If your turning in your programmer to throw on a tune it will ask u to take the governor off. Witch is 94. It was that simple for me. I don't know why you would want to change your spedo and do all that work when u can keep it normal and just take the governor off. But. U do what u want to do. What ever makes u happy for your truck. Is good by me

"Let's just say..." I have a speed calibrator. It allows you to change tire sizes and rear end gears.

I appreciate it when you stop the personal attacks. I don't know where Anaheim drew is coming from on this. He has done it before and I googled him. It left me thinking WTF??? Who is this guy and what is he doing? I really can't figure it out.

Jersey_Joe
12-03-2014, 11:23 AM
Joe, You allow people to call me a liar. In this case Anaheim_drew took what I said out of context. You laughed when Alberta Oil Patch questioned what I know how to do as well (I hope your realize how easy it is to do this). You now write "If your turning in your programmer..." My programmer is a speedo calibrator for changing tire sizes and rear end gears. I have repeatedly posted that I have no interest in changing the Ford engine programming. Back to who gets banned. I don't feel like I am starting these last two confrontations. I am defending myself. Anaheim Drew PM'd me with some nonsense from 2013. If you do a little research on him, it might leave you with the same WTF questions I have. Some of this just seems so weird. Bottom line: Circumventing the speed limiter has more than one method and what I said is truthful.
I don't have a prob with dru. He and I actually use one of the same vendors. I have asked around about his. Credibility. It's been sky's the limitlimit.

----------

I have members on the only forum I use telling me things about u. He is not the first telling me crazy things about u. I am not attacking your credibility nor am I saying that you know or don't know what you're talking about I really don't care. What I am saying is that the frenchcries and wahhhburgers need to stop. I don't feel the need to have a discussion about u on all of our threads. Please stop with the shtick

----------

Let's just say. If your turning in your programmer to throw on a tune it will ask u to take the governor off. Witch is 94. It was that simple for me. I don't know why you would want to change your spedo and do all that work when u can keep it normal and just take the governor off. But. U do what u want to do. What ever makes u happy for your truck. Is good by me "Let's just say..." I have a speed calibrator. It allows you to change tire sizes and rear end gears. I appreciate it when you stop the personal attacks. I don't know where Anaheim drew is coming from on this. He has done it before and I googled him. It left me thinking WTF??? Who is this guy and what is he doing? I really can't figure it out.
Speed calibrator got it! As long as u like it and it works for u. That's awesome

anaheim_drew
12-03-2014, 11:35 AM
"Let's just say..." I have a speed calibrator. It allows you to change tire sizes and rear end gears..

But you said you have a programmer which is not the same as a speed calibrator.

Grabber70Mach
12-03-2014, 12:30 PM
http://m.quickmeme.com/img/d0/d063270416216766c3073fd69f607d97b9934789bd4667b15b 217a38a5594d29.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mch03deawJ1r2gi4ho1_500.gif

From infinity and beyond

cooperf150-06
12-03-2014, 12:31 PM
http://m.quickmeme.com/img/d0/d063270416216766c3073fd69f607d97b9934789bd4667b15b 217a38a5594d29.jpg http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mch03deawJ1r2gi4ho1_500.gif From infinity and beyond

Hahahaha

anaheim_drew
12-03-2014, 12:36 PM
I don't have a prob with dru. He and I actually use one of the same vendors. I have asked around about his. Credibility. It's been sky's the limitlimit.

----------

One? What about SCT?

RhinoZ24
12-03-2014, 12:49 PM
http://m.quickmeme.com/img/d0/d063270416216766c3073fd69f607d97b9934789bd4667b15b 217a38a5594d29.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mch03deawJ1r2gi4ho1_500.gif

From infinity and beyond

Lmao

Jersey_Joe
12-03-2014, 12:50 PM
One? What about SCT?
My apologies. Lol

RexReid
12-03-2014, 02:22 PM
But you said you have a programmer which is not the same as a speed calibrator.

I can certainly see why I have a credibility issue; a speed calibrator is not a programmer? A speed calibrator's software can be upgraded to program the engine as well. It programs the computer to account for tire change size. It is absolutely a programmer. Splitting hairs to discredit someone is ridiculous.

All I have ever said and a lot of people don't like it, is why I have concerns about the ecoboost. No one can argue against my rationale that turbos can't save you gas, they are going to require additional maintenance and I think reliability is more important. So yes, my "credibility" of expressing my opinions is attacked.

anaheim_drew
12-03-2014, 02:31 PM
I can certainly see why I have a credibility issue; a speed calibrator is not a programmer? A speed calibrator's software can be upgraded to program the engine as well. It programs the computer to account for tire change size. It is absolutely a programmer. Splitting hairs to discredit someone is ridiculous..

No it can't Rex

http://www.autoanything.com/performance-chips/61A3757A0A0.aspx

RhinoZ24
12-03-2014, 02:37 PM
Can everyone just let this stupid s*** go already. It's pointless to keep arguing about this, get over it everyone and move on. All you're doing is antagonizing one another.

RexReid
12-03-2014, 03:03 PM
No it can't Rex

http://www.autoanything.com/performance-chips/61A3757A0A0.aspx

Maybe you have a credibility issue:

If you read the box, they disagree.

http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq235/skinner_rick/IMG_20141203_1233306381_zps07ecca8d.jpg (http://s451.photobucket.com/user/skinner_rick/media/IMG_20141203_1233306381_zps07ecca8d.jpg.html)

http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq235/skinner_rick/IMG_20141203_123422060_HDR1_zps221a2e6b.jpg (http://s451.photobucket.com/user/skinner_rick/media/IMG_20141203_123422060_HDR1_zps221a2e6b.jpg.html)

http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq235/skinner_rick/IMG_20141203_1238537481_zps1ecfd3b9.jpg (http://s451.photobucket.com/user/skinner_rick/media/IMG_20141203_1238537481_zps1ecfd3b9.jpg.html)

----------

1. Alberta Oil Patch questioned my credibility on the tool box lock and on the ability to circumvent the speed limiter.

I have proven those two things to be correct.

2. Anaheim_drew questioned whether I had a 95 f150 with 300k on it. In the photo of my truck and the odometer, it shows 305k and change.

I have had enough of the unsubstantiated allegations as to my credibility--unless you have something else, I respectfully request that you drop it.

The real attack is in regard to my opinions about the ecoboost and the "sky has been the limit" as to how deep people will go to attack those opinions. Here is a good example where Anaheim_drew claims one time I posted 320k and then later posted 300k. This is simple. I thought I had 320k on the truck I never drive. When I realized it had less, the next time I said "300k". This is not an intent to lie. It is merely my best recollection at different times and correcting later.

True liars have the skill of making something out of an innocent mistake and trying to transfer it to something else as well as taking something out of context to try and prove you wrong. In a way, I should have the most credibility here. I have no vested interest in selling or promoting anything and I own two F150's

Jersey_Joe
12-03-2014, 03:10 PM
Rex. Last time buddy. Please. Let it go. Nobody on this forum cares. And I mean that respectfully. I'm not shouting like a punk at u. I'm simy saying that we. And I mean we. As a group. As a forum. As a ford lover For the love of Pete!! Who is Pete? I don't know. But he doesn't care either! Please. Let it go. Like the Disney movie. Let it go. Please.

RexReid
12-03-2014, 03:12 PM
I have proven what I said to be accurate and I am done.

anaheim_drew
12-03-2014, 03:16 PM
You really don't get it. You posted the 320k and then 300k and now 305k. If you want credibility then you need to post facts and information first. Not a quess. As far as selling and promoting anything, I built a nice 2005 F150 when there was nothing available for it. I'm proud of it and others like what I did.

RexReid
12-03-2014, 03:22 PM
[QUOTE=anaheim_drew;80258]You really don't get it. You posted the 320k and then 300k and now 305k. If you want credibility then you need to post facts and information first. Not a quess. As far as selling and promoting anything, I built a nice 2005 F150 when there was nothing available for it. I'm proud of it and others like what I did.[/QUOTE

Drew,

You are so stuck on finding deception, you can't differentiate between an honest mistake and intent even when the posted numbers make sense. I posted 320k. When I realized it was less, I posted 300. It is 305.

Let it go. I've heard that somewhere. Let it go.

Grabber70Mach
12-03-2014, 03:22 PM
I have proven what I said to be accurate and I am done.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnxaMqtiuT9xoOvVWuVo94h1jZCeiIs v-yk2WTBN8ezGArTV7XgdL8JpTx3A

From infinity and beyond

Jersey_Joe
12-03-2014, 03:23 PM
I think it's pretty nifty Well. Any ford with a supercharger kinda makes me warm and fuzzy inside. That and it's pretty sic. Very nice problem u got there I must say lol

----------

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnxaMqtiuT9xoOvVWuVo94h1jZCeiIs v-yk2WTBN8ezGArTV7XgdL8JpTx3A From infinity and beyond
Yes from infinity and beyond my brother.

RexReid
12-03-2014, 03:24 PM
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnxaMqtiuT9xoOvVWuVo94h1jZCeiIs v-yk2WTBN8ezGArTV7XgdL8JpTx3A

From infinity and beyond

Oh Charlie, It's all your...you get the chocolate, the factory and even the Oompa Loopa's. You and your family can move in whenever you want....lol

anaheim_drew
12-03-2014, 03:33 PM
I think it's pretty nifty Well. Any ford with a supercharger kinda makes me warm and fuzzy inside. That and it's pretty sic. Very nice problem u got there I must say lol

I like that warm and fuzzy feeling inside. I get it from my truck ,my E55 and my chevy when I can qualify

Jersey_Joe
12-03-2014, 03:39 PM
I like that warm and fuzzy feeling inside. I get it from my truck ,my E55 and my chevy when I can qualify
U need a mustang

----------

Like. Bad

anaheim_drew
12-03-2014, 03:45 PM
U need a mustang

----------

Like. Bad
Sold in 2008. It was also blown
http://www.fordf150.net/photos/data/4140/30.JPG (http://www.fordf150.net/photos/toys/p30850-30.html)

RexReid
12-03-2014, 03:45 PM
So...does anyone wish to say what a 5.0 f150 will top out at stock?

Jersey_Joe
12-03-2014, 03:46 PM
Sold in 2008. It was also blown [/URL]
For your pro car. Lol
But anyways. Upgrade to new tech bro!!

----------

Sold in 2008. It was also blown [URL="http://www.fordf150.net/photos/toys/p30850-30.html"] (http://www.fordf150.net/photos/toys/p30850-30.html)
That truck is mean. Mean mean!! Great job

RexReid
12-03-2014, 03:47 PM
Sold in 2008. It was also blown
http://www.fordf150.net/photos/data/4140/30.JPG (http://www.fordf150.net/photos/toys/p30850-30.html)

Nothing better than getting blown...:D

cooperf150-06
12-03-2014, 03:47 PM
Ok last time let it go damn stop acting like this is jr high

anaheim_drew
12-03-2014, 03:51 PM
For your pro car. Lol

----------

That truck is mean. Mean mean!! Great job

Everything is long been paid for and new tech would postpone retirement

Jersey_Joe
12-03-2014, 04:07 PM
Everything is long been paid for and new tech would postpone retirement
Agreed. I'm ready for the car I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with. Just have to find it. I think it is a 15' rtr mustang. Mmm Mmm Mmm.

RexReid
12-03-2014, 04:19 PM
Agreed. I'm ready for the car I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with. Just have to find it. I think it is a 15' rtr mustang. Mmm Mmm Mmm.

Good choice.

Jersey_Joe
12-03-2014, 04:27 PM
Thank u

Mmm mmm mmm

RexReid
12-03-2014, 04:30 PM
Thank u

Mmm mmm mmm

I heard my uncle got a stang and it was 600hp. I've never seen it, but I might look him up next time and hitch a ride.

BFEB
12-03-2014, 04:54 PM
Hadn't seen this til today and WE gotta be better than this crew. We're here to share OUR opinions about OUR trucks. It's fine if they don't align. That's the joy of being your own person. You have your thoughts and I'll have mine. No need to get upset if they differ cause that's the fun in being an individual. Let's get back to what we're here for. The trucks.

----------

And to answer the topic. I'm guessing 120-130 like Alex said. Never tried with my 5.0, but my EB did all of 120 and felt like there was still more, but with the speedo only going to 120 and tires rated @ 118 I never worried about more.

cooperf150-06
12-03-2014, 04:55 PM
Hadn't seen this til today and WE gotta be better than this crew. We're here to share OUR opinions about OUR trucks. It's fine if they don't align. That's the joy of being your own person. You have your thoughts and I'll have mine. No need to get upset if they differ cause that's the fun in being an individual. Let's get back to what we're here for. The trucks. ---------- And to answer the topic. I'm guessing 120-130 like Alex said. Never tried with my 5.0, but my EB did all of 120 and felt like there was still more, but with the speedo only going to 120 and tires rated @ 118 I never worried about more.

Well said Danny

RexReid
12-03-2014, 05:34 PM
And to answer the topic. I'm guessing 120-130 like Alex said. Never tried with my 5.0, but my EB did all of 120 and felt like there was still more, but with the speedo only going to 120 and tires rated @ 118 I never worried about more.[/QUOTE]

I got around the limiter and did a phone gps to check the speed, but never had the guts or opportunity to top it off. You start going over 100 with the frontage on our trucks and the resistance slows it down real hard.

anaheim_drew
12-03-2014, 09:18 PM
For your pro car. Lol

No smog on classic muscle cars.

----------

Are you in a Mustang club in Jersey? I'm a member of Beach Cities Mustang Club

http://www.coolfords.com/clubs/beach-cities-mustang-club/

Jersey_Joe
12-03-2014, 10:50 PM
Nah. No time lol

RhinoZ24
12-04-2014, 01:19 AM
Nah. No time lol

Lmao, get used to that one

BFEB
12-04-2014, 11:00 AM
Nah. No time lol What is this "time" you speak of?

Jersey_Joe
12-04-2014, 11:18 AM
Haha. And u know this!
MAN !

anaheim_drew
12-05-2014, 04:12 PM
Haha. And u know this!
MAN !

Chris Tucker?

Jersey_Joe
12-05-2014, 05:12 PM
Correct!

RhinoZ24
12-05-2014, 06:59 PM
Chris Tucker?

More like Friday haha. I think I know why Joe likes that movie...haha

Jersey_Joe
12-05-2014, 07:02 PM
Cause it's funny as hell lol

anaheim_drew
12-05-2014, 09:36 PM

Yes it is...

----------

Nah. No time lol
No time? WTF.. No time to get together with others who share a special passion that comes from owning a mustang?

RhinoZ24
12-06-2014, 03:05 AM

Agreed lmao

Jersey_Joe
12-06-2014, 08:27 AM
Yes it is... ---------- No time? WTF.. No time to get together with others who share a special passion that comes from owning a mustang?
Eh couple times a year. But that's it. Club? To much time. That I don't have. Maybe when I'm a little older I will But right now I'm just I little to busy for it.

RhinoZ24
12-06-2014, 04:43 PM
Eh couple times a year. But that's it. Club? To much time. That I don't have. Maybe when I'm a little older I will But right now I'm just I little to busy for it.

Right now until retirement lol. No rest for the weary anymore.

Jersey_Joe
12-06-2014, 05:11 PM
Right now until retirement lol. No rest for the weary anymore. Dodge Sucks, Chevy Swallows, Toyota's the Turd
No rest for the wicked!!! Lol.

RhinoZ24
12-07-2014, 04:14 AM
No rest for the wicked!!! Lol.

Until retirement lol. Only another 50 years for me haha. I'm sure they'll raise the age to 70 haha. Or I'll have to work until I'm dead lol

RexReid
12-07-2014, 10:25 AM
Do you Remember Johnny Carson and Carnac? He answers before opening the envelope:

Answer: 105

Question: The age Reagan will require before collecting Social Security.

Jersey_Joe
12-07-2014, 11:14 AM
HI-ooooooooooh!

Cjones_1005
12-10-2014, 07:35 AM
You gon learn today

f150_nation
02-19-2015, 02:33 PM
Had mine at 141

RhinoZ24
02-19-2015, 05:06 PM
What have you modded on it?

Jersey_Joe
02-19-2015, 07:48 PM
The govern

FX4Life
02-19-2015, 08:40 PM
Haha^^

2011 OW FX4 Ecoboost Luxury package Screw 5.5, 3.73, S&B intake, Flowmaster 40, rear lift block delete, running board delete, tinted heads, dipped emblems, shorty antenna, tonneau cover, 33's on 20's. SSI tune

Jersey_Joe
02-19-2015, 10:25 PM
I really wasn't trying to be a smart @$$.

RhinoZ24
02-19-2015, 11:29 PM
Sure...