PDA

View Full Version : What Do u think good or ugly ?

alfie
03-10-2014, 02:27 PM

Coworker added these lights he stole from my old mustang grill. What U think ? Good or ugly ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RhinoZ24
03-10-2014, 03:20 PM
They look ok, maybe it's just me but it doesn't look like they are evenly spaced.

RexReid
03-11-2014, 06:41 PM
Doesn't do anything for me...they seem out of place. Watch in 2016 they will be put on the F150 and everyone will want them.

masonic
03-11-2014, 10:11 PM
I think it looks pretty sweet. I was thinking of doing something similar with LEDs. The thing I find is that the grill kills a lot of the light output so I don't want to spend a whole lot of money on the lights that go in there. At the same time I don't want anything that doesn't match the colour of my white lights.

alfie
03-12-2014, 12:26 PM
I think they look ok. Was free and spent his lunch hr installing them

masonic
03-12-2014, 07:52 PM
That's a nice friend you have.

alfie
03-12-2014, 09:31 PM
Installed them on his own truck and stole my fog lights. Yup good friend.

RhinoZ24
03-12-2014, 09:46 PM
Lol, well you do know how to disable his truck in many ways though...just saying haha.

alfie
03-13-2014, 08:26 PM
Haha. That reminded me of my drunken days. Might aswell tell u the story.

Well one night in down town Bako. Me and my buddy leave the club/bar a bit early. (15 min) or so before 2. We went to the Parking lot and it hit me. I decided to make a few vehicles not start. Told my buddy " hey I have an idea. Let's make some cars not start so they can get stranded" he laughed and said "how?" ( he's a high school teacher )

"I'll disconnect the crank sensors " so there I was disconnecting crank sensors from 3 vehicles and we soon left.

Only regret is I didn't stay there to see them going WTF!!

I like to see it this way. I might have saved a life. What do u guys think ? I was 23 at the time. Lol.

jmyallen
03-13-2014, 08:56 PM
Hahahahahah! You might have! At least saved them from a DUI for sure! That's a good idea to keep in mind next time that cocky bastard crowed comes in the ones that think there hot crap and just looking for a fight lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

RhinoZ24
03-13-2014, 09:20 PM

Well one night in down town Bako. Me and my buddy leave the club/bar a bit early. (15 min) or so before 2. We went to the Parking lot and it hit me. I decided to make a few vehicles not start. Told my buddy " hey I have an idea. Let's make some cars not start so they can get stranded" he laughed and said "how?" ( he's a high school teacher )

"I'll disconnect the crank sensors " so there I was disconnecting crank sensors from 3 vehicles and we soon left.

I like to see it this way. I might have saved a life. What do u guys think ? I was 23 at the time. Lol.

Lmao, lifesaver indeed haha.

alfie
03-13-2014, 09:43 PM
Coo. For a min I though I could have been seen as a douche.

RhinoZ24
03-13-2014, 10:04 PM
Well maybe, because they probably spent money to have that reconnected lol, but you saved them a lot more money for a DUI or court case lol.

RexReid
03-14-2014, 05:39 PM

I don't think it is funny. You and your teacher sound like you were being drunk and stupid. Do you have union protection too? For all you know it was someone who was working and you could have cost them $100 bucks or more. You ought to go back there and find out who owned the vehicles, pay the tabs and apologize. I would probably drop you. What a punk move!

alfie
03-14-2014, 07:55 PM
I was drunk. And young. We all do dumb things.

jmyallen
03-14-2014, 08:16 PM
I used to throw rocks out in the road for cars to hit

alfie
03-15-2014, 12:11 PM
Lol. I bet u were like 10

jmyallen
03-15-2014, 02:33 PM
I was! And wouldn't you know my grandpa was the only one that hit them and a rock went through his gas tank. My ass still hurts from that ha

RhinoZ24
03-15-2014, 06:21 PM
Lmao, karma! Haha

RexReid
03-15-2014, 07:53 PM
Yes, we all did stupid, foolish and juvenile things. Alfie is bragging about it. There should be condemnation--not acceptance or support. His buddy is a college grad who should be setting the example. Let me know where you live and if you support this clown, I would be happy to disable your vehicle. It is very frustrating to see so many cowards. I get to Bakersfield several times per year Alfie. Let me know where you live and what bar you pulled this stunt at. Don't forget, you were at the same bar. Too bad someone didn't do you before you did them.

THIS IS COMPLETE CRAP AND IT IS CRIMINAL.

Ford Fan#1
03-15-2014, 08:56 PM
Yes, we all did stupid, foolish and juvenile things. Alfie is bragging about it. There should be condemnation--not acceptance or support. His buddy is a college grad who should be setting the example. Let me know where you live and if you support this clown, I would be happy to disable your vehicle. It is very frustrating to see so many cowards. I get to Bakersfield several times per year Alfie. Let me know where you live and what bar you pulled this stunt at. Don't forget, you were at the same bar. Too bad someone didn't do you before you did them. THIS IS COMPLETE CRAP AND IT IS CRIMINAL.he said it was dumb we all do stupid stuff come on let's not start crap with our fellow ford owners

RhinoZ24
03-15-2014, 11:47 PM
Yes, we all did stupid, foolish and juvenile things. Alfie is bragging about it. There should be condemnation--not acceptance or support. His buddy is a college grad who should be setting the example. Let me know where you live and if you support this clown, I would be happy to disable your vehicle. It is very frustrating to see so many cowards. I get to Bakersfield several times per year Alfie. Let me know where you live and what bar you pulled this stunt at. Don't forget, you were at the same bar. Too bad someone didn't do you before you did them.

THIS IS COMPLETE CRAP AND IT IS CRIMINAL.

He's not bragging, just telling a story of when he was young and dumb and then he said afterwards that it was a stupid thing to do. And I wouldn't advise threatening the members on here like that just for laughing at a funny drunk story, we're here to be friendly, helpful, and have fun. We don't get mad at each other or make threats. And trust me, like anyone that knows me well can tell you, you don't want to mess with my truck, not a great idea at all.

Jersey_Joe
03-16-2014, 08:08 AM
Yes. Alfie was making a home about it. Just telling a simple story. Let's not make a big deal now please. Back to trucks ............

----------

Joke. Not home

cooperf150-06
03-16-2014, 08:12 AM
Yes. Alfie was making a home about it. Just telling a simple story. Let's not make a big deal now please. Back to trucks ............ ---------- Joke. Not home

X2

And I see mr fat thumbs is back

Jersey_Joe
03-16-2014, 08:17 AM
I see mr back in the shadows is watching lol

----------

And it's dr fatthumbs thank u. Lol

cooperf150-06
03-16-2014, 08:46 AM
I see mr back in the shadows is watching lol ---------- And it's dr fatthumbs thank u. Lol

I'm always here, and my bad dr fat thumbs lol

alfie
03-16-2014, 09:21 AM
It was childish and dumb. I wouldn't do it now a days but when I think back of the dumb stuff I did when I was younger it makes me laugh. Just the mentality I was in vs now is way different.

Man I remember when I was with my friends we would go quad riding. There was this jump we used to jump over. I used to do that jump all the time. Now I think back and I wouldn't do that **** now. Freaken crazy. I could have gotten hurt.

Not saying I was right. Just brought up a story about my dumbness.

Back to trucks now.

RexReid
03-16-2014, 10:32 AM
It takes courage to stand up and tell somebody that what they did is stupid and wrong. Cowards lend their support and laugh. I wish that he did to your trucks what he did to theirs and then you can see how funny it is.

It is malicious, childish, destructive, vandalism, disruptive....NOT FUNNY. If he had any real friends they would tell him. It is like turfing lawns only when someone screws up your yard being an ass, you immediately know that it isn't that hard to fix. When your vehicle doesn't start, first you have to find it and that little stunt is not the first thing you look for either. Pretending like you saved someone for a dui or accident is just more BS.

jmyallen
03-16-2014, 12:55 PM
Well anyway Alfie those lights look good as the post says lol

Jersey_Joe
03-16-2014, 01:13 PM
I'm always here, and my bad dr fat thumbs lol
That's right lol

----------

Well anyway Alfie those lights look good as the post says lol Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Indeed!

RexReid
03-16-2014, 03:29 PM
That's right lol

----------

Indeed!

Yeah, Um leave the subject the lights.

jmyallen
03-16-2014, 11:24 PM
Yeah, um because no one else is dwelling on the far past. It didn't happen to your truck so let it go

RexReid
03-17-2014, 05:16 PM
The problem is that everyone wants to accept this kind of behavior like we all did stupid stuff and laugh it off. I've already let it go. "Dwelling" on it is not my point--accepting it and encouraging it pisses me off. "It didn't happen to your truck" is not correct. Punks like this have broken my tail lights and dented the doors. GROW UP

masonic
03-17-2014, 07:58 PM
I found the story a little humorous mostly because at the end he made it sound like he realizes how dumb he was at the time. Over the years I've had people do lots of minor and major damage to my vehicles and never confess or get caught once. I can say I've never done any personal damage to someone's vehicle by choice. You can't argue against Rex for his opinion because he's pretty much right, but unfortunately people do stupid things. I guess I've gotten numb to that feeling, but at minimum all I ask is that people learn from their mistakes.

RexReid
03-18-2014, 03:11 PM
I found the story a little humorous mostly because at the end he made it sound like he realizes how dumb he was at the time. Over the years I've had people do lots of minor and major damage to my vehicles and never confess or get caught once. I can say I've never done any personal damage to someone's vehicle by choice. You can't argue against Rex for his opinion because he's pretty much right, but unfortunately people do stupid things. I guess I've gotten numb to that feeling, but at minimum all I ask is that people learn from their mistakes.

Thanks. I'm not condemning it or judging. It is something children do out of rebellion and I just don't want to laugh in support. I've been out drinking and done some really stupid stuff. Once we went on the College Campus and asked students where a building was on campus. When they couldn't tell us we asked if they were "Freshman". The name of the hall we were asking about didn't exist. Some students gave us directions and we asked them the same thing. Sorry Alfie, but that is truly funny because we were just screwing around and it really didn't mess anyone up.