PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust Brackets?

RhinoZ24
12-01-2012, 06:00 PM
So I just put on my new exhaust system last weekend and it looks and sounds great, only one issue. The original exhaust bracket which you reuse on the new system, the one for the passenger tailpipe, the rubber has just basically crumbled so I need to replace the whole bracket so my exhaust doesn't fall off. The part number according to Fordparts.com is 5260C, but they want like $38 bucks for it, and I know it is probably cheaper. Searching around I found some cheaper ones, same part number, just added beginning numbers, but they're for other Ford vehicles. So I'm assuming that they won't work on my F-150 since it wraps halfway around the frame and the frames are different for different vehicles. Anyways, any recommendations for where I might find cheaper brackets that are made specifically for my truck besides Fordparts.com?

----------

Rockauto doesn't have it...already checked.

lee reece
02-20-2013, 12:05 AM
Try JC Whitney?

RhinoZ24
02-20-2013, 01:17 AM
Haha thanks, but already ordered that awhile back, found a site that has OEM Ford parts for like 1/2 off, got my fuel filter there too lol.

Raptor05121
02-20-2013, 12:03 PM
Try Tasca Ford, if you have the Ford Part Number, you can look it up in their database

http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/index.cfm?siteid=213668

RhinoZ24
02-20-2013, 05:51 PM
I got the bracket already, but if I need another replacement part I'll check it out then. Thanks guys!