PDA

View Full Version : Edge CS Programmer Problems!! NO!!!

codwel09
11-28-2012, 07:34 PM
I love this programmer, but the other day I updated it and for some reason it failed. Now it doesn't work in my truck and it says it's up to date. I've tried to reinstall Fusion with the same results. I've emailed Edge, but I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem before. It usually updates fine, but this time was different. ugh, I hate not having this thing. my truck essentially is without life now, haha.

RhinoZ24
01-10-2013, 06:13 PM
Been meaning to ask, I've been looking at buying the EDGE Evolution programmer for my 05. Although you have a different EDGE programmer, how do you like yours? What gains have you seen in performance, any in MPG's? And also what engine do you have in your truck?

codwel09
02-15-2013, 02:18 PM
I got it fixed! Emailed edge about it and they sent me an 'update' for it. Fix it first try. I have a 5.4l I love it! I can see about one or two MPG increase but not much. It's like a different truck on towing tho. I love the HP increase with it! Of course I customized my shift firmness and wot helped a bunch!

RhinoZ24
02-15-2013, 05:14 PM
That's good enough for me lol. I have the 4.6L and it definitely needs some extra ponies and torque, and a 1-2mpg increase at the same time would be a nice bonus. Thanks!

codwel09
02-15-2013, 05:41 PM
No problem!

rynbrdnr
07-19-2013, 03:35 PM
I've had my edge for about two years now and I love this thing. There is a company called power hungry performance that will rewrite your tunes for a small fee. The guy who opened PHP branched away from edge so you know the tunes are legit. I believe he even sells both the CS and CTS with his tunes already programmed in.