PDA

View Full Version : sunroof f-150 question

97-f150-lariat
02-12-2014, 07:42 PM
Well I have question everyone Is it kinda rare for a sunroof to be on an f150? my truck does and its a lariat so that why I assume it has one but I rarely ever see sun roofs on any other trucks but occasionally I will see a truck with one and the one In mine I'm for sure is stock but can someone give me some knowledge? Thanks

jmyallen
02-12-2014, 08:03 PM
Usually all the king ranch f150's have them and only select lariats have might of been an option the buyer chose from the factory. My buddy has a 2000 crew cab lariat and it doesn't have one, but every king ranch edition I've ever seen had one

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

RhinoZ24
02-12-2014, 08:25 PM
Well I have question everyone Is it kinda rare for a sunroof to be on an f150? my truck does and its a lariat so that why I assume it has one but I rarely ever see sun roofs on any other trucks but occasionally I will see a truck with one and the one In mine I'm for sure is stock but can someone give me some knowledge? Thanks

It's because it's an option for most of the trim levels. I believe it is standard on the King Ranch and Platinum and Limited trim levels. But its optional for the Lariat and the FX2/FX4, I'm not sure if its available on the XLT or below. For most trims you select you have to pay more for it. And for people that do serious off-roading and such it's pointless because it's just another place for dirt or water to get in. Most people don't get it unless they have an extra couple hundred dollars they're willing to spend or if they're getting one of the higher trim packages. IMO its not worth it on a truck, I could see on a luxury car or on the SUV's, but trucks are for work not luxury lol.

jmyallen
02-12-2014, 09:04 PM
Lol who uses there trucks for work these days? OK some us still do but That's why there so fancy now so big wig pencil pushers can feel like hard arr's driving to there meetings lol

RhinoZ24
02-12-2014, 09:14 PM
Lol who uses there trucks for work these days? OK some us still do but That's why there so fancy now so big wig pencil pushers can feel like hard arr's driving to there meetings lol

Lol true haha

jmyallen
02-12-2014, 09:27 PM
You and me sound alike on taking care of things that's why I'll never have a new truck Cuz I use it as its attended work. I mean I take care of it but I'd rather someone else put a few scratches in it first so I won't feel as bad when I drive threw a field lol

RhinoZ24
02-12-2014, 09:39 PM
You and me sound alike on taking care of things that's why I'll never have a new truck Cuz I use it as its attended work. I mean I take care of it but I'd rather someone else put a few scratches in it first so I won't feel as bad when I drive threw a field lol

Lol, I hate beating up my truck but yes I'm definitely glad mine was not new or all the things that have happened to it would kill me lol. But I still like to keep my truck as nice as possible an not do anything that'll beat her up too bad.

jmyallen
02-12-2014, 09:52 PM
Agreed I wanna keep mine as long as possible!

RhinoZ24
02-13-2014, 12:02 AM
^X2