PDA

View Full Version : Official

Jersey_Joe
02-08-2014, 11:43 PM
So. A friend bought a brandy new Chevy 1500 silverado z71 LTZ. Had all the bells and whistles. It was a blue color. Cool color. So I'm at CATS the play my wife is in. And there all sayin to him. Don't start cause he'll whoop ur ass and never let u forget it. He walks up. With his eager swagger walk and says "hey Joey..... I'll bet my ... That's about where he got in his sentence when I interjected and said "I'll smoke that thing !" Now this guy has loyalty to any brand. He buys what's happinin. Ya know? Really? I told em to wait. He didn't. Hell I didn't lol. So here we r ish talkin fer bout 10 minutes. So. We leave. He walks about behind me. And says " I know it's stoke Joey. Let's do it. ". I said. "U know? If I win this race. U do realize you will never have me. Ever. Not that u ever did. Cuz the 03 wiped it's a$$ with your last dodge and gmc. So. It's is on sir. Bring your junk out here and let's do this
At the light we roll up. We waited for the red light to pull out. Two lanes. I'm pretty good at a light boys. I forgot to turn the traction control off but it slipped a touch and bit and off we went door to door. He'd shift. I'd shift. Creeping by each other with every shift. Into third I go. Well high third in this truck is her power spot. That's where she started to walk away went 3/4 truck length lead. Took the next light with ease. He said he never lost traction and that was all it had.
VICTORY!
Had to share. My first planned encounter. Lol
Was a little exciting not gonna lie lol

Ford Fan#1
02-09-2014, 12:13 AM
Is this with your 14?

RhinoZ24
02-09-2014, 01:05 AM
So. A friend bought a brandy new Chevy 1500 silverado z71 LTZ. Had all the bells and whistles. It was a blue color. Cool color. So I'm at CATS the play my wife is in. And there all sayin to him. Don't start cause he'll whoop ur ass and never let u forget it. He walks up. With his eager swagger walk and says "hey Joey..... I'll bet my ... That's about where he got in his sentence when I interjected and said "I'll smoke that thing !" Now this guy has loyalty to any brand. He buys what's happinin. Ya know? Really? I told em to wait. He didn't. Hell I didn't lol. So here we r ish talkin fer bout 10 minutes. So. We leave. He walks about behind me. And says " I know it's stoke Joey. Let's do it. ". I said. "U know? If I win this race. U do realize you will never have me. Ever. Not that u ever did. Cuz the 03 wiped it's a$$ with your last dodge and gmc. So. It's is on sir. Bring your junk out here and let's do this
At the light we roll up. We waited for the red light to pull out. Two lanes. I'm pretty good at a light boys. I forgot to turn the traction control off but it slipped a touch and bit and off we went door to door. He'd shift. I'd shift. Creeping by each other with every shift. Into third I go. Well high third in this truck is her power spot. That's where she started to walk away went 3/4 truck length lead. Took the next light with ease. He said he never lost traction and that was all it had.
VICTORY!
Had to share. My first planned encounter. Lol
Was a little exciting not gonna lie lol

Thatta boy Joey!! Ford is better and hopefully that guy and everyone else knows it now too. Way to make us proud and keep up the good name of Ford. Whoop his ass lol.

Jersey_Joe
02-09-2014, 06:20 AM
Yup the 14'

cooperf150-06
02-09-2014, 07:41 AM
Lol another one bites the dust

Ford Fan#1
02-09-2014, 12:45 PM
What kind of upgrades do you have on it? Any?

Porkchop122873
02-09-2014, 12:58 PM
Way to represent big Joe. Your gonna have to start painting slashes on your truck //////// and another Chevy bites the dust put on another one /

Sent from my iPhone

RhinoZ24
02-09-2014, 01:03 PM
What kind of upgrades do you have on it? Any?

His '14 is still bone stock except for some window tint lol.

pockets
02-09-2014, 04:11 PM
I think its awesome that Joe whips arse and his wife is in Cats that means she's got talent.

Jersey_Joe
02-09-2014, 07:48 PM
Ow yeah. She's for real talent. They had a great show goin. Was amazing

RhinoZ24
02-09-2014, 08:42 PM
That's awesome brother!

pockets
02-10-2014, 03:00 AM
Ow yeah. She's for real talent. They had a great show goin. Was amazing

I remember seeing that play when I was really little so I don't doubt her talent at all. And that is awesome.