PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Help Requested!!

RhinoZ24
12-22-2013, 05:33 PM
Alright guys I f***ed up bad today. While attempting to fix the light in the instrument cluster message board, I thought you had to take the needles off of the panel itself. Well you don't and now trying to put them back on I know they aren't reading right. Is there someway I can sync or adjust them to where they should be, or am I screwed like I think I am and now have to spend $350 for a new one? Please help as soon as possible.

Raptor05121
12-22-2013, 06:37 PM
As for the speedo/tach, you can find someone and do a side-by-side and see how far its off. as far as everything else, the only thing that matters is the fuel gauge. all of the others are dummy gauges

RhinoZ24
12-22-2013, 08:11 PM
Yeah my tachometer and battery gauge are f***ed, no movement. I have pictures of where they should be but it's impossible to get them back on right, and then those two don't work anymore. Now it's a matter of getting the best price for a replacement.

zavaral
03-12-2014, 06:52 PM
Did you ever get it fixed???

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

RhinoZ24
03-12-2014, 08:21 PM
Yes luckily, with the use of my programmer I fixed my tachometer and speedometer to be pretty damn accurate, my fuel gauge was easy to fix once I filled up my tank and the others were just pushed in too far and work fine now. Took some patience and some trial and error but they're all accurate and work fine now.

zavaral
03-12-2014, 09:12 PM
I downloaded a gas speed app on my phone and did it while I was driving..... made sure I was the only one on the road and had a buddy look at thee speed on the phone. See mes to work still, and that was a year ago

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

RhinoZ24
03-12-2014, 09:48 PM
Yeah mine work well enough for me, sure beats paying over $350 for a new one.