PDA

View Full Version : Is there any recalls or tsb's on the EB?

Holyliftin
11-02-2012, 06:31 PM
Does anybody have any info on any recalls or TSB's for the EB? I have a slight shutter when braking (usually under 10kph) when coming to a stop every once in a while and was wondering if there was a tranny flash that needs to be done?

Raptor05121
11-02-2012, 08:44 PM
Call your dealer

hannible
06-01-2013, 02:05 PM
Only problem I've heard about is moister in the inter cooler, got mine swapped out.

Holyliftin
06-02-2013, 09:09 AM
What problems did you have that led you to get it swapped? How much did it cost to have it done? I don't think I don't think I have any issues but if they have always been there I would't know any better.

masonic
06-02-2013, 11:58 AM
What problems did you have that led you to get it swapped? How much did it cost to have it done? I don't think I don't think I have any issues but if they have always been there I would't know any better.

You're driving and moisture gets sucked in and your truck surges and runs like garbage for a few seconds until it passes. I've also seen lots of white exhaust. The fix is a new intercooler or just drying it out, and a different plastic shield. It doesn't cost anything to have done, but this fix doesn't make it a whole lot better. Ford says they're still looking for a permanent fix.